Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So... I always liked kabe series and I am looking forward for kabe 3. I do think it will follow same formula with previous 2, which is not a bad thing but it will be predictable. For example, the short hair wife will surely grow hair and become blonde. And hot spring, there has to be a trip to hot spring scene lol.

I played the new timeloop NTR game by that dev who makes those relatively popular Unity NTR games (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319506.html). Overall I'd say its a somewhat decent game. If you liked this dev's previous games then I'm pretty sure you'll like this one. To be honest, this is my favorite game by said dev because it has some decent netorase scenes but besides that, the scenes are pretty similar to what you'd find in their previous games.
The main hook of this game is the time loop. Basically, the MC and his GF are chilling after school, talking about finally doing the deed, only for them both to get run over a truck and sent to a fantasy school that's pretty much a Japanese highschool but with magic and the female students are treated like fuck puppets. MC is pretty confused and finds his GF pretty fast after he's woken up, though his GF remembers nothing of her previous life, including her memories of the MC. MC meets some magical frogs that tell him what's going on and they help him by performing a magic that sends the MC back in time to right before he met his GF in the fantasy world (though he doesn't remember any of the time loop shenanigans until school starts. So his first interaction with the GF is always the same). The last twist is that the GF's body still takes her experiences with her back in time, so if she loses her virginity and bangs a bunch of dudes then time resets, she'll forget everything like everyone else, though her sex stats remain the same. So the more you progress the game and continue the time loop, the sluttier she gets. Hope that shit made sense.
The gameplay is less annoying than the dev's previous games which I'm all for. Essentially, instead of business management or card fighting, you just gotta study and pass your exams while trying to get together with your GF again. Only problem is that pretty much every other male in the school is gunning for her and can steal her (though from my experience, the only way they're even coming close to stealing her is through your help). Passing your exams is pretty much just a stat check for how much you studied and they're pretty easy once you find out how to progress your stats. My advise, prioritize studying and passing your exams. It makes the rest of the game much easier.
The GF is pretty plain which is to be expected of this dev. Corruption is meh and since the game is tracking too many things, it makes the errors a lot more obvious. You can catch your GF kissing or sucking another dude's dick yet you can't even interact with her so its not much really. Plus a lot of the scenes only happen if you're not in a relationship with the GF. They're not bad but when she's banging some other dude and not in a relationship with you, it doesn't feel like NTR. A lot of the times the MC isn't even there and there's no mention of him so it feels more like corruption. The reason why I like the netorase scene (besides netorase being my favorite part of NTR) is that the MC is pretty heavily involved and it feels like NTR (did I mention that i like netorase?). I was also looking forward to the swapping scenes but it was the biggest disappointment in the game. Its just an animation of you banging the other girl while your GF bangs one of the random dudes in the school. There's no dialogue besides the initial scene where you're asking your GF to do the swapping and there's no variation. It felt like something shoved in last minute.

I overall liked it but I can't speak for anyone else. Feels like there hasn't been that much good NTR games recently (at least for me) so this one was a welcome surprise. Its slightly above average for a decently sized NTR game. I give it a 7/10.

PS. the endings suck. Watching it the first time is short but decent until you find out that all the other endings are just slight variations of each other then you just feel like you wasted your time. The dev continues to baffle me with its decent amount of endings that only has little variation. All of their games have a decent to high amount of content with clear effort put into it yet the endings always seem to be the thing that was the least prioritized. Welp, I hope his next game does better than this one.

PSS. more content might be added at a later date since it happened to the dev's previous game.

Think their NTRbar game is still my favorite from them- having two heroines and basically having to choose between one which you had a slim chance of protecting from NTR in the first place.. + more personality in the heroines- they actually showed they cared for the MC so the NTR had some impact rather than none at all. This games NTR feel is pretty low since heroine just thinks you're a stalker and immediately fucks any other guy if her meter gets high enough. + it's shown through their perspective and NTR bar is more first person specifically. Gameplay was alright imo- just buying things for low, crafting and selling for high. simple but not too time consuming. Felt like there was a game there rather than RNG based "steal panties" or "drug the dorms"-..

New game also has a bug that lets you get 999 favor and infinite points I noticed by accident. If you study with heroine and press enter- some studies(happens at like 80% of the time I noticed) scenes will overlap and be infinite- so each time you press enter it's like you're studying again- which increases favor and the other currency. Not too strange considering this devs games usually have a few bugs..

Think their NTRbar game is still my favorite from them- having two heroines and basically having to choose between one which you had a slim chance of protecting from NTR in the first place.. + more personality in the heroines- they actually showed they cared for the MC so the NTR had some impact rather than none at all. This games NTR feel is pretty low since heroine just thinks you're a stalker and immediately fucks any other guy if her meter gets high enough. + it's shown through their perspective and NTR bar is more first person specifically. Gameplay was alright imo- just buying things for low, crafting and selling for high. simple but not too time consuming. Felt like there was a game there rather than RNG based "steal panties" or "drug the dorms"-..

New game also has a bug that lets you get 999 favor and infinite points I noticed by accident. If you study with heroine and press enter- some studies(happens at like 80% of the time I noticed) scenes will overlap and be infinite- so each time you press enter it's like you're studying again- which increases favor and the other currency. Not too strange considering this devs games usually have a few bugs..

Pretty much this. What's worse bout your first point is that this game technically has 2 heroines, the sub heroine is just in the background so much, especially in terms of how few scenes she has. But yeah, my biggest gripe with the NTR in this game is that in these games, you start off not in a relationship with the heroine and a lot of the scenes take that into account. To me at least, Having a potential love interest stolen before the relationship even starts is way less interesting than her being stolen while in a relationship.
I personally don't mind the animated scenes where you can find her flirting and having sex with other guys around the school. They do sometimes feel sudden and out of character but that's something I've come to expect from this dev. My problem with those scenes is just the same as my problem with the swapping scene. Its just animated characters banging. No dialogue, not even any input from the MC. The MC can see his GF doing all sort of stuff with other guys behind his back yet he makes no comment whatsoever only to suddenly act surprised that he's been NTR'd in the ending. There's so many possible places to add dialogue like the start of each morning or after each major exam but instead you get recycled text in the morning. The sections after the big exams are especially jarring. They talk about making sure that the heroine graduates from school while pregnant and how important it is. Problem is that they have the same dialogue even when the heroine is pregnant. Some variation would've been nice.
(TBH, I wish I knew about that bug.)
Anyways, that's just stuff I wish would've been changed/added. The game is still pretty fine as it is now and the dev did put in a good amount of effort and time in creating it. Its hard to not point out flaws when you see a lot of potential in something. I wonder what he's going to go for in his next game.

Has anyone managed to hook the text in "RJ322734 Trial"? Textractor, ITH, Libellule, nothing seem to work.

I gotchu fam. Libellule is the right path to go assuming that you're using their RPGMakerMV Game Hook Patcher. The problem is, to use the patcher, you have to first have a www folder. As far as I know (which isn't much tbh), all MV games usually have a locale and www folder. This game is apparently an MZ game which means that there's no www folder and all the stuff that's usually in it (like Swiftshader, System, Icon, Audio, Effects, etc. but most importantly js) are just lying about normally.

So, all you gotta do is create a folder and name it www. The folder called js is where a bunch of plugins are and that's where Libellule's patcher is trying do its work. So, after creating the www folder, move the js folder in there and then run Libellule's patcher. After that, go back to the game folder and take the js folder back out of the www folder. Lastly, go into js and then go into the plugins folder. In said folder, there should be an application called cliploger. Open cliploger and then run the game. I tested this and it worked out for me.

If my instructions weren't clear enough then it essentially looks like this:

Step 1: Download the game and extract the zip file.
Step 2: Download Libellule's patcher (assuming you haven't already). https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
Step 3: Go to the extracted game folder and create a folder called 'www'.
Step 4: Move the 'js' folder into the 'www' folder.
Step 5: Patch the game with Libellule's patcher.
Step 6: Take the 'js' folder out of the 'www' folder and place it back where you found it.
Step 7: Open the 'js' folder and then go into the 'plugins' folder. Open cliploger.
Step 8: Run game.

Whenever you want to run the game again, just repeat steps 7 and 8. Assuming it all works out like mine, you'll open cliploger and then the game. The game will give you a message saying that it can't find cliploger or something along those lines. Just ignore it and move on to the game. And that's it. If you need more help you can go to the thread that I linked in step 2.

Reactions: ThirdWheel0
I gotchu fam. Libellule is the right path to go assuming that you're using their RPGMakerMV Game Hook Patcher. The problem is, to use the patcher, you have to first have a www folder. As far as I know (which isn't much tbh), all MV games usually have a locale and www folder. This game is apparently an MZ game which means that there's no www folder and all the stuff that's usually in it (like Swiftshader, System, Icon, Audio, Effects, etc. but most importantly js) are just lying about normally.

So, all you gotta do is create a folder and name it www. The folder called js is where a bunch of plugins are and that's where Libellule's patcher is trying do its work. So, after creating the www folder, move the js folder in there and then run Libellule's patcher. After that, go back to the game folder and take the js folder back out of the www folder. Lastly, go into js and then go into the plugins folder. In said folder, there should be an application called cliploger. Open cliploger and then run the game. I tested this and it worked out for me.

If my instructions weren't clear enough then it essentially looks like this:

Step 1: Download the game and extract the zip file.
Step 2: Download Libellule's patcher (assuming you haven't already). https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
Step 3: Go to the extracted game folder and create a folder called 'www'.
Step 4: Move the 'js' folder into the 'www' folder.
Step 5: Patch the game with Libellule's patcher.
Step 6: Take the 'js' folder out of the 'www' folder and place it back where you found it.
Step 7: Open the 'js' folder and then go into the 'plugins' folder. Open cliploger.
Step 8: Run game.

Whenever you want to run the game again, just repeat steps 7 and 8. Assuming it all works out like mine, you'll open cliploger and then the game. The game will give you a message saying that it can't find cliploger or something along those lines. Just ignore it and move on to the game. And that's it. If you need more help you can go to the thread that I linked in step 2.

Dayum, many thanks mate. I almost lost all hope there. This NTR caught my eyes so I was desperate to know the full story. This game kinda gives me "Boy Hero Ken" vibes but more epic. Hopefully it will deliver on full release.

Dayum, many thanks mate. I almost lost all hope there. This NTR caught my eyes so I was desperate to know the full story. This game kinda gives me "Boy Hero Ken" vibes but more epic. Hopefully it will deliver on full release.

Oh it was the trial, that explains a lot, for some reason nearly all trial are like that (although recently its been less so), the full game should be a normal MV game with the www folder, if not just repeat xD

Did you play the trial from dlsite? or is there a more advanced one?

FB_IMG_16211405667524248.jpg

anyone know the title?

No prob. It actually looked pretty interesting so I wanted to test if I could hook it. I was also thinking about Boy Hero Ken while reading about the game but I'm not entirely sure why. Apparently a lot of the scenes are dot animations with a few CGs here and there. Not the best but as long as the dev manages to nail the NTR then that more than makes up for it. I didn't play the trial, only tested the patcher on it so I'll be going in blind. I also hope that the game delivers since it looks pretty promising.

Did you play the trial from dlsite? or is there a more advanced one?

Yeah, I played the one on DLSITE, the 1.01 version of the game. Though there's new version updates on the devs ci-en that is up to 1.03, adding 1 extra NTR event, which I didn't play yet.

So, I gave the latest trial for https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ322734.html/?locale=en_US a shot and I've decided to share my first impressions.

I'm honestly very impressed considering that I never heard anything about this game til a few days ago and this is seemingly the dev's first work. There's a pretty heavy emphasis on story and character building in comparison to other NTR rpgmaker games to the point where I sometimes honestly forgot I was playing a NTR game and I was simply fully invested. The main characters are pretty fleshed out and that's only the introduction. Furthermore, there's a bunch of pretty awesome side characters that add a lot to the story. The first sign of an NTR scene didn't even appear until near the end of the trial and by that point I had already invested a little under 3 hours into the game.
An important thing to note is that there aren't any CG scenes. The closest we get to them are the characters' portraits and standing pictures however these are pretty well made and I especially love the style. They're also extremely expressive and there's an abundance of them plus they're used to great effect. Instead of CG, there's dot animations so far (with the exception of the first se. The dot animations I've seen so far aren't really anything special however the only real sex you get is normal sex between the MC and his sister along with handjob and blowjob animations for the NTR scenes so its too early to judge. What I can say though is that I don't even mind that much. The writing carries a lot of the game and even though I was using a machine translation the story flowed pretty well. In fact, the trial did a better job of setting up the NTR atmosphere than a lot of other popular NTR games out there (in my not so humble opinion). I was even invested in the relationship between the MC and his sister and actually payed attention to the vanilla scenes which is something that I'd usually skip. So far, the NTR scenes can be seen from both perspectives. You experience the MC's POV first, which isn't much since he's clueless, and the sister's POV is unlocked in the recollections so it seems that you can play through the game blind if you want a more mystery vibe. This mechanic is always a plus in my book. Furthermore it seems you can also play a no NTR run for you sick degenerates out there. Lastly, as previously stated, all the characters are pretty likable, even the NTR dude who in this case, is the MC and his sister's uncle (non-biological, more like the friend of their deceased parents). He's actually a pretty chill dude with no bad intentions and even pretty understandable.
Lastly, the combat is pretty standard. Its your normal RPG maker combat with a bit of effort put into it but its by no means the main focus of the game. At first sight it seems pretty grindy but it should be workable and it is only a trial version so far. Can't really say much about it since I usually use cheats to get over these sections quickly in these kinds of games but what I played was fine and at the very least, not aggravating or needlessly time-wasting like in some other games. I do recommend you to at least cheat the character's walking speed. The maps are pretty big and you'll be walking around them quite a lot so save yourself some time and use a speed hack.
Overall, the trial was very promising. I took roughly 3 and a half hours to complete the entire thing which comprises of the introduction and the first three dungeons of which I believe the dev said there would be ten dungeons in the complete game. The NTR route becomes available after you finish the third dungeon and everything before that is pretty much the introduction and a good amount of story. The game is set to release in mid July but that may be subject to change. Honestly, when the game is finished, if the rest of it is as good as what's in the trial then its definitely going to be something special.
The dev is pretty active on their ci-en (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/8328) and so far, they update weekly and even have a schedule for all to see so they look pretty dedicated to the game. I don't really know on what note to end this on tbh. Usually at this point I'd say go buy the game but its still 2 months away minimum and I only have a glimpse of what the NTR is going to be like so for now I say keep an eye on it. Its certainly got me invested.

An important thing to note is that there aren't any CG scenes.

There are CG scenes though-.. like the bedroom scene after opening + First boss. Assuming in main game there will be more. Probably less on ntr route though.

There are CG scenes though-.. like the bedroom scene after opening + First boss. Assuming in main game there will be more. Probably less on ntr route though.

Ah sorry. I meant to go back and change that part since I remembered the first sex scene but I guess I forgot. Either way, the game seems to have a higher emphasis on dialogue and dot animations over CG scenes, with seemingly the exception of the important moments. Thanks for pointing that out.

some people and I would like to do a change.org to save a heroine from an ntr game. Do you think that some people who like ntr support the change?

Last edited:
Didn't think anyone was looking forward to these updates, but I've had a few requests for this. Life was happening for me... Sorry, it's a few days late.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Henteria Chronicles - Update 9 fix 1

Download here! (MEGA)
Download here! (Rapidgator)
Download here! (Katfile)

You can support the dev on Patreon here!

HC2 Update 9 Changelog

Misc.

-Some bugs and typos fixed (those I could find)

-Updated walkthrough and save files

-Updated description board with new side-quests info

-Added new freeroam events/scenes (3 in total for main and side characters, 2 for Solana, and 1 for Aywin)

-Started polishing the beginning of the game by adding new events and modifying some others

-Raised the number of save slots from 150 to 180 (mainly for testing purpose)

Update 9

-Added 1 main quest and Solana’s last quest of her storyline

-Added new maps

-Added 5+ scenes (some are fragmented into smaller sequences, hence the “+”, as it is complicated to pinpoint the exact number of scenes. Also, there are quite a lot of really short scenes not counted here)

-Added one extra scene

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?