Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Nice, so what's this about ? I can't read the synopsis LOL.

I translated it:

Synopsis:

The protagonist has been in love with his childhood friend's mother since he was a child. He decided to avoid her to forget her.
Two years later he thinks that he has already forgotten her, so he decides to go to the restaurant that she runs with her husband to confirm that he doesn't feel anything. That day, their relationship begins to change ...

Characters:

- Maki Kento (Protagonist)

No info on the web.

- Akashi Taeko (Heroine)

She runs an okonomiyaki restaurant with her husband.
She has 5 children and 1 grandchild.
Her youngest daughter and the protagonist are childhood friends, so she knows the protagonist since he was a little kid.
She's cheeerful and friendly, so a lot of customers go to the restaurant just to see her.

- Akashi Masaaki (Husband)

She runs an okonomiyaki restaurant with her wife.
The name of the restaurant is taken from one of his name's kanjis.
It is his wife who does most of the work in the restaurant.

- Kirihata Wakana (Youngest Daughter)

She's the protagonist's childhood friend.
She's married and has a daughter, Naho.
She got pregnant in the last year of high school and got married after the graduation.

Reactions: Light316
I translated it:

Synopsis:

The protagonist has been in love with his childhood friend's mother since he was a child. He decided to avoid her to forget her.
Two years later he thinks that he has already forgotten her, so he decides to go to the restaurant that she runs with her husband to confirm that he doesn't feel anything. That day, their relationship begins to change ...

Characters:

- Maki Kento (Protagonist)

No info on the web.

- Akashi Taeko (Heroine)

She runs an okonomiyaki restaurant with her husband.
She has 5 children and 1 grandchild.
Her youngest daughter and the protagonist are childhood friends, so she knows the protagonist since he was a little kid.
She's cheeerful and friendly, so a lot of customers go to the restaurant just to see her.

- Akashi Masaaki (Husband)

She runs an okonomiyaki restaurant with her wife.
The name of the restaurant is taken from one of his name's kanjis.
It is his wife who does most of the work in the restaurant.

- Kirihata Wakana (Youngest Daughter)

She's the protagonist's childhood friend.
She's married and has a daughter, Naho.
She got pregnant in the last year of high school and got married after the graduation.

Pretty unusual huh from Heiantei this time. Heroine basically a grandma from the start lol. Wonder if the daughter will have her own route. I don't want it repeat like Bakunyuu Dakedo Jimi na Megane Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka? where the second heroine doesn't have her route (don't even know if they will make it in the future).Looking solid so far. Where comes to Netori , Frame + Heiantei always deliver

Thank god not Bakunyuu breast this time :)

I don't want it repeat like Bakunyuu Dakedo Jimi na Megane Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka? where the second heroine doesn't have her route (don't even know if they will make it in the future).

Fun fact, this heroine's seiyuu is the sister from Bakunyuu, the character didn't have a route but at least the actress now does lol

anyone got save for complete gallery for C.Uニトロニィル?

Im not even bother want to replay this again just to unlock other ending.. NGL, the whole stories that I get from this game was Trust Issues.. LOL

Fun fact, this heroine's seiyuu is the sister from Bakunyuu, the character didn't have a route but at least the actress now does lol

Just realize that Heiantei really loves mother/daughter settings in their story and each of the daughter status is slightly different from each other.

Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san - married daughter with no children

Motoyan Oku-san to Gyaru Musume-chan - single daughter

Zutto Suki datta Okonomiyaki-ya no Oba-chan - married daughter with children

AVANTGARDEs game out on the 28th- hopefully it's better than their last... which really missed the mark for what they were trying to do. It looks more VN-like.. not rpgmaker.. which is a good sign. rather choose events on a worldmap that gives flags for events instead of the generic rpgmaker battling and slow progression. Which there was a bit more variety in the heroines but i'll deal..

--

That demon girl NTR ASMR game I mentioned back is very close to completion too.. The dev has added a lot of cool mechanics even among the first days that the trial covers(so full release will have a lot of new stuff you didn't see in the trial even for the days playable in the trial.) ... One thing that is interesting is this potion mechanic.. I'm really looking forward to this game. Playing it as intended means playing it over the course of 5-6 real life days though. As the dev designed it so that you're suppose to play along with the end of day scenes- and do whatever demon girl says- like a JOI game. . And if you cum.. you game over(but at least you get an extra scene) -in full game these scenes will be skippable but it'd be interesting if anyone actually tried the weeklong challenge... More slight details(I expect there will be a part 2/3 of this considering how it's titled) on the article. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/461473

Course- main reason to play is the cute heroine and NTR route..

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...r-1-0-[english]-好きだった年下幼馴染が誰とでも寝ている件-1070541/ whyyyyyyyyyy???

I mean lots of translated AS games but none is what i would call good ntr so far, here this the girl is a slut from the begining!! I mean any AS transalted that is at least a good fap? or 6/10? Marina doesn't count.

Agree , i know some good AS game that still doesn't t translation

On the other side, i disappointed because no NTR Orcsoft game get translation.

Agree , i know some good AS game that still doesn't t translation

On the other side, i disappointed because no NTR Orcsoft game get translation.

The better question is when is the next NTR game by Orcsoft ? The last time they made was in 2017

NTRBlog has a small preview of Waffle's "Hajimete no Kanojo's spiritial successor "Imouto to Kanojo (My sister and my girlfriend)"

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1078797814.html. Due early summer of 2022! A long ass wait but looking forward to it!

Looks like the setup will be a love triangle/rectangle, with the MC's younger sister having feelings for her brother and two other girls who are jealous of the younger sister's relationship.

AVANTGARDEs game out on the 28th- hopefully it's better than their last... which really missed the mark for what they were trying to do. It looks more VN-like.. not rpgmaker.. which is a good sign. rather choose events on a worldmap that gives flags for events instead of the generic rpgmaker battling and slow progression. Which there was a bit more variety in the heroines but i'll deal..

--

That demon girl NTR ASMR game I mentioned back is very close to completion too.. The dev has added a lot of cool mechanics even among the first days that the trial covers(so full release will have a lot of new stuff you didn't see in the trial even for the days playable in the trial.) ... One thing that is interesting is this potion mechanic.. I'm really looking forward to this game. Playing it as intended means playing it over the course of 5-6 real life days though. As the dev designed it so that you're suppose to play along with the end of day scenes- and do whatever demon girl says- like a JOI game. . And if you cum.. you game over(but at least you get an extra scene) -in full game these scenes will be skippable but it'd be interesting if anyone actually tried the weeklong challenge... More slight details(I expect there will be a part 2/3 of this considering how it's titled) on the article. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/461473

Course- main reason to play is the cute heroine and NTR route..

Thanks for the great heads-up as always, I'm rather looking forward to both of these. I really wanted Furry Ears to be great, because Kitsune NTR is so underused, but it was pretty weak in terms of that netorare feeling, hopefully Quartet will be better in that respect. That trial for the demon game was fantastic too, ASMR stuff is always incredibly erotic and I can only wonder why more games don't do it. Definitely going to try and do the day-at-a-time challenge.

NTRBlog has a small preview of Waffle's "Hajimete no Kanojo's spiritial successor "Imouto to Kanojo (My sister and my girlfriend)"

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1078797814.html. Due early summer of 2022! A long ass wait but looking forward to it!

Looks like the setup will be a love triangle/rectangle, with the MC's younger sister having feelings for her brother and two other girls who are jealous of the younger sister's relationship.
This doesnt sound like a proper ntr. Maybe a reverse ntr if the girls are stealing mc away. But it looks like there will be alot of girls and they are all thirsty for the mc. I dont know if this is worth the wait. Sad, because the first game is one of my all time favorites. Well, i hope for some more infos, maybe there is more to it. Thanks for the info.

It's the same writer as Hajimete no Kanojo so I'm expecting something dark like one of the girls blackmailing the little sister away into prostitution in order to take her spot as the favored lil' sis to the MC or something.

Avantgarde game has 32 cgs and 4 routes, 2 ntr, 2 non. Probably a 8/8/8/8 split or near that?
Hoping they cut some of the non ntr stuff to bulk up the ntr route cg count lol

Avantgardes game isn't anything special. I was let down- and my hopes weren't too high after their beast girls game.. Basically spend first half of game choosing same girl for the day events- or else you get a bad end where you and the netori guy just sit around masturbating.. If you do get do all the same events during the day for the same girl you go to part 2 where you either A. Choose her portrait again- to get sex scenes. or B. Choose other character where you'll talk to them(eventually you can get some scenes from them too) but if you choose other event you'll fall into the NTR route where you're forced to netori guys pov as he fucks the other girl. No mystery- just okay-.. girl exists so I will fuck her.

Development is really subpar- game opens up and you're the only 4 people on an island- barely any backstory or things you did before getting stranded.. it's just okay- time to eat and play the kings game and eventually have sex. or peep on the girls at night. Couldn't get into it..
---

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3414/article/463221 This game out on the 14th-... I liked the NTR bar game from them. And they do mystery pov and corruption well enough. This one looks like their most ambitious yet and has a lot of mechanics. could be okay- art is as usual.. not great- but that's not a major factor for me.
currently more excited about demon girl ASMR game than any others.. Dev is also throwing it out uncensored.. which is extra nice.. because he can draw that part of the body extremely well.. judging by trial- which was uncensored. and CGs on his ci-en.. well. time to start waiting again. Demon Girl game may be out even sooner than may 14th anyway- he aimed for end of April release but missed it- still think it's all done other than voicework.

https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat
Phew. The latest update to 'The Edge Of' was fantastic and with it more or less finishing off the main story, now more than ever is the time to show some support. A lot more story and several new CG were added since the last version, with Sam's increasing paranoia and desperation only adding to the always gripping sense of tension. The narrative even did a great job of almost making me second guess who the actual culprit might be, the writing is that strong. The mystery elements continue to be exciting too, though increasingly more blatant towards the end (though anything mixing NTR with technology is amazing for me), and finally concludes with a meaty, delightfully cruel reveal. Some might not like Beth's somewhat drastic change in personality at the end, though her perspective of events are going to be added later, which will probably develop that angle more. Also, the inclusion of creaking and blowjob noises, while incredibly hot, only makes the absence of voiced moans that much more conspicuous.
All in all, the strength of the writing and the art makes this one of, if not the best, Western made NTR games around (admittedly a low bar). Definitely show the creator some love if you can.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3414/article/463221 This game out on the 14th-... I liked the NTR bar game from them. And they do mystery pov and corruption well enough. This one looks like their most ambitious yet and has a lot of mechanics. could be okay- art is as usual.. not great- but that's not a major factor for me.

This developer interests me but their games feel like a nightmare to hook. I tried the trial of that game and it was going well until I transitioned into a new scene and my textractor started shitting itself. Maybe it's easier with an h-code? Plus, the memory requirements they list in some of their past games are insane.
"メモリ 16GB以上"
OOF! orz

I started 试玩版2.03, there are scenes I couldn't skip, I tried to press Ctrl...etc , Is it there something wrong? or it's just unskippable?
11111.jpg

FYI:
Immoral Quartet is a failure.
Lack of gameplay, VN poorer than newbie's in Ren'Py.
Play demo or sth before paying.

I started 试玩版2.03, there are scenes I couldn't skip, I tried to press Ctrl...etc , Is it there something wrong? or it's just unskippable?
11111.jpg

All of the ASMR (ejaculation management) scenes in the game are unskippable. It might be changed when the full game releases but I doubt that since the dev places heavy emphasis on that part of the game.

All of the ASMR (ejaculation management) scenes in the game are unskippable. It might be changed when the full game releases but I doubt that since the dev places heavy emphasis on that part of the game.

I actually asked the Dev about this because a lot of people seemed to mention it- If scenes would be skippable to make CG collection easier- since there's multiple routes with the pure love/netorare/and inbetween route and events take place of others since time is progressed.. He said they would be skippable. Not sure if that means after first view or from the get-go.. but I think it's important to definitely sit through the whole thing from the first time since that's really the main appeal of the game. But definitely would like to skip them later just when I get a completion and want to run through to get scenes I missed.. Either way- the trial is from a long time back and the game is practically done now- lots have changed and new mechanics have been fitted into existing days. Skippable end-of-day scenes is just one.

Main question is if I can wait for the English version which will come out a bit after... or not.. I'll at least track down the uncensored version.- He may just add a patch from ci-en or patreon.. or a link to host offsite and evade ToS as best he can.. But english/uncensored versions are confirmed.

This developer interests me but their games feel like a nightmare to hook. I tried the trial of that game and it was going well until I transitioned into a new scene and my textractor started shitting itself. Maybe it's easier with an h-code? Plus, the memory requirements they list in some of their past games are insane.
"メモリ 16GB以上"
OOF! orz

There's the unity autotranslator that works well enough- it just translates the words on screen so sometimes its awkward and obviously not perfect, but I find it easier to use for unitygames than textractor. That's what the translated games of theirs- like NTR bar and NTR house/etc. use. Think it's called like... bepinex?.. you can just search unity translator and get it somewhere. There's a tutorial and links to dls on f95 that I know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?