Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hi everyone, I have this:
Скриншот 08-10-2020 145327.png
How do I send it to the site or the translation team?

Last edited:
Reactions: tropomien
I'm looking for a short NTR game project to add as a bonus to my higher tier on Patreon. Anyone here have an idea for a NTR story that would fit a fairly short format visual novel (and willing to share the idea, if I really like it and you want to manage it I'm fine with just funding it).

I'm looking for a short NTR game project to add as a bonus to my higher tier on Patreon. Anyone here have an idea for a NTR story that would fit a fairly short format visual novel (and willing to share the idea, if I really like it and you want to manage it I'm fine with just funding it).

*English is not my native language

Housewife Netorare

The wife is so hot and she has a big butt and huge boobs.

Her father in law start living with her, you can use an excuse like:

The husband's mother passed away recently, and the father in law is an old man and he can't take care of the himself and the house alone, and he feels depressed and lonely after loss his wife. (he is just pretending so he can live with his son' wife), or you can use another excuse, another scenario!

You can mention that the father and the husband actually are not blood related, like saying that the husband is an adopted child, or the father in law is actually the second husband of the husband's mother!!

for the characters: the father in law can be an evil bastard or silly perverted ... etc , the wife: maybe strong willed or slutty ... etc

Since the father in law and the wife are living together, there will be many chances and situations to have sex, maybe the father in law will start sexually harasses the wife (it would be great if he sexually harasses the wife even in front of his "son"!), and his sexual harasses will become bolder and bolder until he can fuck her, or he will find any other excuse, scenarios!

It would be great to see the husband' perspective, mystery NTR, stealth sex.

This idea can be short or long depending on how many routes, scenarios, scenes you will do, and I think this idea is expandable, you can add more routes, scenarios, scenes, endings.

*English is not my native language

Housewife Netorare

The wife is so hot and she has a big butt and huge boobs.

Her father in law start living with her, you can use an excuse like:

The husband's mother passed away recently, and the father in law is an old man and he can't take care of the himself and the house alone, and he feels depressed and lonely after loss his wife. (he is just pretending so he can live with his son' wife), or you can use another excuse, another scenario!

You can mention that the father and the husband actually are not blood related, like saying that the husband is an adopted child, or the father in law is actually the second husband of the husband's mother!!

for the characters: the father in law can be an evil bastard or silly perverted ... etc , the wife: maybe strong willed or slutty ... etc

Since the father in law and the wife are living together, there will be many chances and situations to have sex, maybe the father in law will start sexually harasses the wife (it would be great if he sexually harasses the wife even in front of his "son"!), and his sexual harasses will become bolder and bolder until he can fuck her, or he will find any other excuse, scenarios!

It would be great to see the husband' perspective, mystery NTR, stealth sex.

This idea can be short or long depending on how many routes, scenarios, scenes you will do, and I think this idea is expandable, you can add more routes, scenarios, scenes, endings.

Sounds similar to Anim Tsuma no Biniku plot.

It's also similar to NTRman's Rural Homecoming, which is also fairly short. I'd prefer not to do anything too similar to what is already being done by other Western developers.

It's also similar to NTRman's Rural Homecoming, which is also fairly short. I'd prefer not to do anything too similar to what is already being done by other Western developers.

If you asked me, I'm liking the concept of mother and his son having an affair behind the father. Maybe as an introductory part, the mother works in a brothel due to financial family crisis and her son suddenly 'visit' the brothel. From that, you're already know what's gonna happen there.

https://vndb.org/v9644
This has the long tag of 30-50 hours, is it worth trying?

Yes, definitely. That is, if you don't mind long build up. This eroge has tons of good NTR contents so it should be worth your time. Although, my personal grip with it is, when you take on the female perspective, you can't see her character sprite since it's adopting a self-insert viewpoint. As a male, it kinda felt gayish whenever I see the guy in front, and I wanted to see the girl's expressions too when she's interacting with the stealers.

Mother NTR is surprisingly big rn, but you'd have to gauge your audience for that, plenty of ways it can be done that haven't been done yet by western artists. Personally was a huge fan of your Swing and Miss with the hints that she had fallen, was actually a parteon for a while, so personally big fan of that mystery ntr stuff.

Developer Digital Harmonica started releasing last month "月の囁き" (Tsuki no Sasayaki) a NTR visual novel divided in 5 episodes, that seems to cover a long period of time from the high school days of the protagonist to college. Thing is, I haven't been able to find almost any comment about it (almost no sales in DL either), so I was wondering if anyone here played their previous game Kaze no Tawamure and if it may be worth a try or not.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG29283.html

RJ301008_img_main.jpg

Developer Digital Harmonica started releasing last month "月の囁き" (Tsuki no Sasayaki) a NTR visual novel divided in 5 episodes, that seems to cover a long period of time from the high school days of the protagonist to college. Thing is, I haven't been able to find almost any comment about it (almost no sales in DL either), so I was wondering if anyone here played their previous game Kaze no Tawamure and if it may be worth a try or not.

RJ301008_img_main.jpg

I remember the previous game was mentioned here and i think someone said it was good, as for this i am not surprised, people are probably waiting for the last installment to be released plus this is a small circle so not many people would have noticed it i think.

RJ301008_img_main.jpg
My problem with this game is that has tons of choices idk if those choices change the game or not but i couldnt find a walkthrough either so I only played the beginning of the game, the game itself looks appealing

My problem with this game is that has tons of choices idk if those choices change the game or not but i couldnt find a walkthrough either so I only played the beginning of the game, the game itself looks appealing
If you have do you mind sharing?

If you have do you mind sharing?

here it is

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B25FA08E28CC1F0ADD284717C5F17E9082AF629&dn=%28%e5%90%8c%e4%ba%ba%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0%29%20%5b150710%5d%5bRJ157436%5d%5b%e3%83%87%e3%82%b8%e3%82%bf%e3%83%ab%e3%83%8f%e3%83%a2%e3%83%8b%e3%82%ab%5d%20%e9%a2%a8%e3%81%ae%e6%88%af%e3%82%8c.rar&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8888%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce

here it is

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B25FA08E28CC1F0ADD284717C5F17E9082AF629&dn=%28%e5%90%8c%e4%ba%ba%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0%29%20%5b150710%5d%5bRJ157436%5d%5b%e3%83%87%e3%82%b8%e3%82%bf%e3%83%ab%e3%83%8f%e3%83%a2%e3%83%8b%e3%82%ab%5d%20%e9%a2%a8%e3%81%ae%e6%88%af%e3%82%8c.rar&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8888%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce

So is this all parts?

Unless I'm mistaken that's actually their previous game (Kaze no Tawamure, 風の戯れ). The new one hasn't been shared yet as far as I'm aware.

Anyone knows how to check wich game Kagura Games will release enxt or where they announce them now? They changed their homepage recently, and i just saw they released a new game (i think) yesterday xD

Mostly i just want to know where to look to see if Mesiah is coming soon.

EDIT PD: since i saw this https://exhentai.org/g/1114333/d491cfd6e8/ was going to get an ova i went to check it out again and its great but now i not only want a prequel/sequel but if there is a sequel i would love if it involves the hot mom too, something like she finds out the daughter is cheating and to "rescue" her she ends up taking her "place" or something, we all know how that would end but it would be hot plus i love oyakodon too. It could also include the daughter getting really frustrated, Takeda is good doing that too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]