Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

i also want to recommend Hajimete no Kanojo. One of my absolute favorite ntr games. Really thoughtful story with a lot of emotions and awesome scenes.

Seems like everyone enjoy the game. For me, the best ntrge is Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei. I dont think it can top it though :D.

Bringing that comparison to Gatenkei is unfair given that game is one of the true classics in the genre. I do definitely think that Hajimete is in the top 10 though.

Kaa-san no Otoko 2 that just been released recently is pretty damn hot. Far better than previous same series. Anyone wants a great sense of Mother NTR, I highly recommend this one.

Played it and dissapointed. The shota is there for complementary purpose. At least in Bokan, the shota got his own route.

But the heroine in Bokan is not blood related. For me, that's lessen the NTR feel no matter how great the motherly figure the heroine is.

Not my share (someone shared the links in 4chan), but here you can find not only the DLCs you were looking for, but also quite a complete collection of DLCs for other Waffle games:

https://mega.nz/#F!LnJiUABS!UUqP7CZCXX9MER5J8mrlDw

The remaining ones -which also include other NTR titles from Waffle, like Ikani Shite Ore no Tsuma- can be found in these two links below:

https://mega.nz/folder/7KBhBS5Y#bExVbQwzDbv9kSno8NHqRQ
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mh4tg0y12z4t5ug/Waffle_DLC.zip/file

Crap, can't get the "Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 After - Additional Official Bonus Scenario" appearently I'm missing the cracked ver of the new exe file.

Guys, any game (or novel) recommendation, where MC is cucked or cheated on, he never finds out, girl stays with MC and never tells him?
Player ofc knows that she cheated. BEST if she is pregnant or gave birth to lover's child and MC thinks child is his.

Alternatively, girl lies about sexual past, including loosing the virginity. MC thinks he was 1st.

Problem is, that MOST NTR games have a story of MC knowing (sooner or later) that he was NTRed.
Only game with paternity fraud I know is
Kubel Pilory

Last edited:
I'd say シュレーディンガーの扉 hits on that pretty well. They even get married and the MC ends up raising their kid without realizing it.

Kaa-san no Otoko 2 that just been released recently is pretty damn hot. Far better than previous same series. Anyone wants a great sense of Mother NTR, I highly recommend this one.
Well if you pointing on Ryou route i'd agree , but on family route it's kinda weird, especially with the BGM using on scene, thought will be a full sad music but it was like happy one/love one.

Crap, can't get the "Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 After - Additional Official Bonus Scenario" appearently I'm missing the cracked ver of the new exe file.

I don't think you miss it, unfortunately (Maybe) no one hasn't release of updated one with bonus scenario appear on main menu (if i remember), since this is the first waffle using new protection IIRC but you can access the scene itself (not the story)

Last edited:
Waffle just announced Hajimete no Kanojo 2 for next spring.
Don't know if it's a sequel or just same series.

Futari no Haha 3 announced too.

Speaking of WAFFLE I gave 俺の知らぬ間に彼女が… DLC an opportunity even thought the base game sucked. No idea why this game doesnt have a mystery route lol. Its like a draft of a good game (at least Kagura route) but without real buildup and all in a single playthrough. Last scene is very hot but not worth it.

Speaking of WAFFLE I gave 俺の知らぬ間に彼女が… DLC an opportunity even thought the base game sucked. No idea why this game doesnt have a mystery route lol. Its like a draft of a good game (at least Kagura route) but without real buildup and all in a single playthrough. Last scene is very hot but not worth it.

Mind share the link to download the DLC??

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290804.html
「Lost Moon」 ~11人の女の子と純愛・種付け・NTR・略奪・女体化・何でもありなRPG~

Any plans for anyone to buy and upload this? It's a first work from the circle so i'd like to give it a chance. Often I hate the NPC trend going around because circles have used it to lazily throw an NTR tag on a story with no lasting effects- as NPCs don't have expressions or their memory is wiped when the "game" is reloaded/reset. It is also often in the perspective of the Netori guy(player) NTRing NPC heroines from other NPCs which makes even less sense...

But this game doesn't look like it does that- it has a lot of heroines which I often don't like because usually too many heroines lose focus and feeling on any one- but it looks like they each have smaller routes . Also doesn't seem like you play a netori char but a more pitiful-memory loss- possible feminization MC(depending on choices?)... Well- I am curious for a first work so if anyone decides to grab it and upload it I will be thankful. If it was on DMM I would purchase it myself.. but alas..

Just curious, I know its not the meant to be the ending to NTR - but has there ever been in manga, hentai or any anime form where a character has been NTR and murdered the netori guy after he took his girl?

Just curious, I know its not the meant to be the ending to NTR - but has there ever been in manga, hentai or any anime form where a character has been NTR and murdered the netori guy after he took his girl?

According to VNDB Triangle Blue (visual novel), but I'm not sure since I didn't finish all the routes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799