Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

とある母親の過ち~縁篇~ is the first episode while とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ is the second episode.
The second episode continues the story after the 6th ending of the first episode, if i recall correctly.
both games work fine with textractor.
The content is the same on both english and japanese websites.

i did share the latest version of the first episode here
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1978.html#post5149015

Thank you so much for the help. I have three final problems if you may help.

1. how do I add more filtered words to Regex filter? is ever space between a word counted as a different word? i want to clean up the "...." and "...", etc...
2. Also How do I substitute words for my own spelling. For example the main boy is called "sage" or "wise man" but I want it to say kenji or whoever it is you spell his name instead. The mom also being called "the edge" is bothersome.
3. I got up to the diary part. But how to you have it translate the texts on the following page? I can only get it to translate the text on the initial front page.

Thanks

Last edited:

1. how do I add more filtered words to Regex filter? is ever space between a word counted as a different word? i want to clean up the "...." and "...", etc...
2. Also How do I substitute words for my own spelling. For example the main boy is called "sage" or "wise man" but I want it to say kenji or whoever it is you spell his name instead. The mom also being called "the edge" is bothersome.
3. I got up to the diary part. But how to you have it translate the texts on the following page? I can only get it to translate the text on the initial front page.

Thanks

Sorry, I'm not well versed enough with Regex filter if it need to add more filtered words. You may ask directly from Artikash himself.

Sorry, I'm not well versed enough with Regex filter if it need to add more filtered words. You may ask directly from Artikash himself.

Thanks will do. Also if anyone has a guide to this game I'd appreciate it.

edit: Really enjoying this game. How has this not been translated yet, its a shame. But hey more motivation for me to study longer on my Japanese.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm a great fan of the Taimanin Series and I just found out about something called Taimanin RPGX.
It looks like it's not anything new but I couldn't find any details on what exactly it is or how/where to play it.
Any info you guys could give me or any link related to that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Textractor has a replacer module. Drag-and-Drop Replacer.dll from textractor folder into textractor extensions window to enable it. A file named SavedReplacements.txt shall then appear in the textractor folder.

Code:
This file only does anything when the "Replacer" extension is used.
Replacement commands must be formatted like this:
|ORIG|original_text|BECOMES|replacement_text|END|
All text in this file outside of a replacement command is ignored.
A caret (^) acts as a wildcard that matches any other single character.
Whitespace in original_text is ignored, but replacement_text can contain spaces, newlines, etc.
This file must be encoded in Unicode (UTF-16 Little Endian).

something like
Code:
|ORIG|縁|BECOMES|Yukari|END|
shall do it.

Hey guys, I'm a great fan of the Taimanin Series and I just found out about something called Taimanin RPGX.
It looks like it's not anything new but I couldn't find any details on what exactly it is or how/where to play it.
Any info you guys could give me or any link related to that would be greatly appreciated!
If you are a fan of Taimanin visual novels series like me , then Taimanin RPGx will disappoint you , it's free RPG , gacha , browser game , Lilith seems trying to reach the mainstream audience and make easy money ,there 2 versions Taimanin RPG and Taimanin RPGx , as I know there no sex scenes in Taimanin RPG , while Taimanin RPGx has sex scenes.
and even in RPGx there is no canon hardcore sex scenes , no gangbang no NTR no orcs no .....etc just normal boring scenes in my opinion , yeah there is some hardcore scenes but they are just ( what if ) or something like this as I know.
Taimanin RPG take place in another universe/dimension , they rewrite some or maybe most of the characters , for example Yukikaze as I remember is Tatsurou's childhood friend and they are in love....... , but in RPG they deleted Tatsurou ......why! , because the Protagonist of Taimanin RPG is self insert character "YOU" ( the player ) , and they want the players to imagine themselves as Yukikaze' boyfriend or make her one of his harem or something .
I like Taimanin series because it has good story , characters , interesting world and hardcore events , so I don't like what they are doing with Taimanin RPG , I did't like TABA but at least it has some canon hardcore events .
Lilith stopped making several visual novels a year for easy money from Taimanin RPG and previously TABA .
http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpg/
http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpgx/
http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/taimanin_rpgx/

Reactions: ChillyBop
Atelier Sakura's June Release "Boyfriend Certified Sex Friend" is up for preview on Getchu.

Man this is one of their longest game descriptions.

Shortened ..... The protagonist in his mid thirties is introduced to his company president's daughter. They do the stuff and he proposes to her. She says no because she is actually a nymphomaniac and has a sex friend. However the lovestruck Protagonist says that's fine. He will get better at sex. Until then, she can get it on with other people. She does, which forces the protagonist to ask for tips from the sex friend. He agrees and shows them having sex. Protagonist awakens NTR fetish.

Textractor has a replacer module. Drag-and-Drop Replacer.dll from textractor folder into textractor extensions window to enable it. A file named SavedReplacements.txt shall then appear in the textractor folder.

Code:
This file only does anything when the "Replacer" extension is used.
Replacement commands must be formatted like this:
|ORIG|original_text|BECOMES|replacement_text|END|
All text in this file outside of a replacement command is ignored.
A caret (^) acts as a wildcard that matches any other single character.
Whitespace in original_text is ignored, but replacement_text can contain spaces, newlines, etc.
This file must be encoded in Unicode (UTF-16 Little Endian).

something like
Code:
|ORIG|縁|BECOMES|Yukari|END|
shall do it.

Thank you so much you are a life saver. This helped a lot.

I'm going to bother you one last time, or if someone else wants to help that would be appreciated.

I can't get these last 3 scenes and it is driving me crazy. I have been playing most of the day and still can't unlock them, I desperately need help.No guide seems to exist for this first game either. ULMF only seems to have a thread about the second game. I'll link images of what the scenes I have missing below.

aSsSBfY.png

gbWfCeb.png

Thank you so much you are a life saver. This helped a lot.

I'm going to bother you one last time, or if someone else wants to help that would be appreciated.

I can't get these last 3 scenes and it is driving me crazy. I have been playing most of the day and still can't unlock them, I desperately need help.No guide seems to exist for this first game either. ULMF only seems to have a thread about the second game. I'll link images of what the scenes I have missing below.

View attachment 24588

View attachment 24589

Straight.shota made guides about them hope these help :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1918.html#post4823275
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1912.html#post4803330

Sharing is caring!

https://www.reddit.com/r/netorare/comments/exr3s7/animated_jav_himawari_wa_yoru_ni_saku_eng/

Wow, I don't know why. 2D + real life girl combination brings a different perspective! This hentai manga comes alive.
If only the actress is thicker!
That is my most favourite doujin, but disappointed in the cast. I know this is impossible but Utsunomiya Shion is the best suitable for main girl. She looks exactly like the characters that god takeda draw. BTW, Some pictures of god's new product.
a.png
10.png

I haven't translated any manga since August, I just got bored of it, but recently I saw a manga that caught my attention and made me want to translate it.

I'm not even gonna wait a year like I usually do, hope nobody is already translating it and uploads it before me.

I haven't translated any manga since August, I just got bored of it, but recently I saw a manga that caught my attention and made me want to translate it.

I'm not even gonna wait a year like I usually do, hope nobody is already translating it and uploads it before me.

Great, you always picked good ones, many of wich i missed xD

Have you thought about translating WN? i think i know a few that may interest you *hint*

I guessing you keeping what it is a secret so it be less likely to be beaten to the punch?

Not really...

I don't like to say it beforehand because sometimes I drop the project and people can be disappointed if they knew it was a manga they really wanted.

I think I dropped 2 projects, although one of them was like 80%, so maybe I'll pick it up in the future.

If you are a fan of Taimanin visual novels series like me , then Taimanin RPGx will disappoint you , it's free RPG , gacha , browser game , Lilith seems trying to reach the mainstream audience and make easy money ,there 2 versions Taimanin RPG and Taimanin RPGx , as I know there no sex scenes in Taimanin RPG , while Taimanin RPGx has sex scenes.
and even in RPGx there is no canon hardcore sex scenes , no gangbang no NTR no orcs no .....etc just normal boring scenes in my opinion , yeah there is some hardcore scenes but they are just ( what if ) or something like this as I know.
Taimanin RPG take place in another universe/dimension , they rewrite some or maybe most of the characters , for example Yukikaze as I remember is Tatsurou's childhood friend and they are in love....... , but in RPG they deleted Tatsurou ......why! , because the Protagonist of Taimanin RPG is self insert character "YOU" ( the player ) , and they want the players to imagine themselves as Yukikaze' boyfriend or make her one of his harem or something .
I like Taimanin series because it has good story , characters , interesting world and hardcore events , so I don't like what they are doing with Taimanin RPG , I did't like TABA but at least it has some canon hardcore events .
Lilith stopped making several visual novels a year for easy money from Taimanin RPG and previously TABA .
http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpg/
http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpgx/
http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/taimanin_rpgx/

Thanks a lot for your answer!
I saw the CGs (which does look amazing as always) and I thought that they seemed A LOT more light hearted than the usua, but I blamed hypnotism or something like that but... Seems like that's not the case.
I tried playing TABA, some scenes seems to be incredible but... Man, it's just such a LAZY way to make money, it has virtually 0 gameplay, it's even hard to call that a game.
It's also nearly impossible to get anything as F2P, it's just impressive how the game is still going on. Just shows how some people REALLY love the series.
I got next to zero knowledge in japanese so I can't help but ask if you know of any rumors about the game being translated to english as TABA was.
Thanks a lot again!

So I bit the bullet and started using Textractor along with DeepL pro trial and the script a 4chan anon provided. Its amazing and I highly recommend it. I also started trying to remove the long stretches of ... ... in between moans and I found out they aren't even periods . I made a regex filter to filter out all periods and while it worked in testing on a normal string it didn't work in games. Im gonna start asking around in the textractor GitHub and hope someone has an answer if i find it I'll let you guys know.

Thanks a lot for your answer!
I saw the CGs (which does look amazing as always) and I thought that they seemed A LOT more light hearted than the usua, but I blamed hypnotism or something like that but... Seems like that's not the case.
I tried playing TABA, some scenes seems to be incredible but... Man, it's just such a LAZY way to make money, it has virtually 0 gameplay, it's even hard to call that a game.
It's also nearly impossible to get anything as F2P, it's just impressive how the game is still going on. Just shows how some people REALLY love the series.
I got next to zero knowledge in japanese so I can't help but ask if you know of any rumors about the game being translated to english as TABA was.
Thanks a lot again!

I don't know , but maybe Nutaku will translated after TABA !

Thanks

I talked to the textractor dev he said to put [U+2026][U+2025] into regex filter for the ... ... and it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?