Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New NTR Tile by yoiko books "Cheating 24 hours"
has the NTR tag but not sure till i've read it.

It looks ntrish, in an absurd and suspension of diselief kind of way (AKA super dense idiot guy xD) unless there is MC involved....

by the way how goes your game, was thinking of downloading a trial if its a little far along sinc ei have the internet for it right now.

PD: did i alucinate Kagura games announcing Kubel's Legacy or something? i swear i saw it on their coming soon selection.....

Has anyone played the 2 Makura cover soft community patched games? I'm thinking about buying them to help me through the corona lockdown but need a some peer reviews.

Hate to ask this but- is it possible for anyone to upload the 2 makurasoft community patches to something better like mega? "workupload" seems to hate me. - Very slow and if it fails it has to restart..

Hate to ask this but- is it possible for anyone to upload the 2 makurasoft community patches to something better like mega? "workupload" seems to hate me. - Very slow and if it fails it has to restart..

I will 1 up you, can someone upload the patched game to mega? xD also doe sit add english? because i see mention of decensoring.

I will 1 up you, can someone upload the patched game to mega? xD also doe sit add english? because i see mention of decensoring.

I was able to get the patches with a little work.. They just decensor- no translations unfortunately.

Edit: On evaluation this patch is mostly pointless- makurasoft decensors are something anyone could have done easily and made look decent- It's definitely not a difficult decensor job with their style. They also stuck to their forum rules and like Winter Scarf- which has a picture of a aged down character from an old photo.. they instead covered up the usual censor with a pedobear sticker. Which is stupid and unfunny. I was going to replay these games eventually anyway though. Was hoping they would get translations.

On that note- Looking through my external- I can't seem to find the swimming tournament game to apply the patch.. Even though I know I should have it. It must be buried somewhere. I tried searching the dlsite code- the japanese name and english name and couldn't find it though.. And there's only one torrent of it that I can find with no seeders- so if anyone could provide the game itself. Be nice.!

Edit2: Thanks for seeding the swimming competition game if it was one of you. I now have everything I need.

Last edited:
Anyone know H-code for Boku no wa kanojo Gatenkei? Using textractor but sometimes there's some word/character missing.

It looks ntrish, in an absurd and suspension of diselief kind of way (AKA super dense idiot guy xD) unless there is MC involved....

by the way how goes your game, was thinking of downloading a trial if its a little far along sinc ei have the internet for it right now.

PD: did i alucinate Kagura games announcing Kubel's Legacy or something? i swear i saw it on their coming soon selection.....

Not sure you'll like it as it has turned out more of a Netori than NTR as I originally planned it to be.
Plus I've got a guy writing my story and I'm giving him gists of what to write, but personally I like his Netori scripts so I'm sticking with it.
Btw I'm doing it as a hobby and at a laid back pace, but seeing as there's a quarantine i'm having more time to work on it.

Not sure you'll like it as it has turned out more of a Netori than NTR as I originally planned it to be.
Plus I've got a guy writing my story and I'm giving him gists of what to write, but personally I like his Netori scripts so I'm sticking with it.
Btw I'm doing it as a hobby and at a laid back pace, but seeing as there's a quarantine i'm having more time to work on it.

If this whole thing has a positive side is that people who write ooks, make games at home, translate, etc have all the time in the world to do it....and enough oredoom that working is a good distraction xD

Also netori is ok too.

With the new ANIM game, does anybody find that the red headed pig tail girl is like weirdly out of proportion? Like her head looks too small, but it if it was bigger then it would look too big? I dunno something about it is just weird to look at her...

ANIM.teamMM new game website translation made by me (I did it the best I could, if there is any corrections please let me know):

YOSHIKAWA KAZUTO attends Kikuura Institute. He is secretly envious of his friend OKITSU RINTAROU, who is living a full filing life with his girlfriend.

One day after school just before the tests, Kazuto forgets something in the classroom and has to go back to pick it up. By accident he encounters the person he likes, AYASE SUZUKA, masturbating. Suzuka, undaunted by the situation, propose to give the confused and flustered Kazuto a handjob in order to shut his mouth. Kazuto grows even more confused by the sudden request. But, feeling an enigmatic pressure from Susuka and due to his aroused state of mind at the moment, he agrees to her proposal.

Thus, the somewhat naughty secret relationship with Suzuka begins. But Kazuto is troubled about if that kind of relationship is Okay. To have such a body-only relationship, with the girl that he originally wanted to be his proper girlfriend. Kazuto, who seeks pure love, strengthen his resolution in the wake of the athletic festival.

[ When this athletic festival is over, I’m going to confess...! ]

Will the feelings of Kazuto really reach her ?
And what will be Suzuka’s response to that confession…!?

CONCEPT
Anim,TeamMM latest production is a Coming of Age Swapping game!

To her little unusual girlfriend, the MC discovered a fetish he wasn’t aware of, while he let himself being sweep away by the swapping with a couple of friends! How will the swapping change the relationship with his girlfriend...?

I'm too tired to share my thoughts at the time (this translation took longer than I expected), but I can tell you that I have the feeling that ANIM is going to screw up again. I get happy-lucky-vainilla-swapping netori/netorase vibes from this one (kind of like Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life, but with highschool students). Lately they have a record of ruining their initially promising concept with poor execution and a bunch of bad scenario decisions, so why should I expect this will be different? Anyway I'll tell you what I think with more detail tomorrow.

With the new ANIM game, does anybody find that the red headed pig tail girl is like weirdly out of proportion? Like her head looks too small, but it if it was bigger then it would look too big? I dunno something about it is just weird to look at her...

It's probably her neck, I think it's too long.

Edit: Some minor changes to the translation in order for it to sound more natural. I still tried to make it as accurate to the original text as I possibly could.

Last edited:
Reactions: INNocence
ANIM.teamMM new game website translation made by me (I did it the best I could, if there is any corrections please let me know):

YOSHIKAWA KAZUTO attends Kikuura Institute. He is secretly envious of his friend OKITSU RINTAROU, who is living a full filing life with his girlfriend.

One day after school just before the tests, Kazuto forgets something in the classroom and has to go back to pick it up. By accident he encounters the person he likes, AYASE SUZUKA, masturbating. Suzuka, undaunted by the situation, propose to give the confused and flustered Kazuto a handjob in order to shut his mouth. Kazuto grows even more confused by the sudden request. But, feeling an enigmatic pressure from Susuka and due to his aroused state of mind at the moment, he agrees to her proposal.

Thus, the somewhat naughty secret relationship with Suzuka begins. But Kazuto is troubled about if that kind of relationship is Okay. To have such a body-only relationship, with the girl that he originally wanted to be his proper girlfriend. Kazuto, who seeks pure love, strengthen his resolution in the wake of the athletic festival.

[ When this athletic festival is over, I’m going to confess...! ]

Will the feelings of Kazuto really reach her ?
And what will be Suzuka’s response to that confession…!?

CONCEPT
Anim,TeamMM latest production is a Coming of Age Swapping game!

To her little unusual girlfriend, the MC discovered a fetish he wasn’t aware of, while he let himself being sweep away by the swapping with a couple of friends! How will the swapping change the relationship with his girlfriend...?

I just hope the heroine develop romance feelings for MC throughout the story before getting NTR

^
swapping + NTR + complex relationship this new ANIM game looks very interesting, but it need well story to develop + many kinds of ending to make it perfect.

The character is ok, a good looking high school girl is most of the people prefer or acceptable.
Let hope about the story and how many kinds of ending and H-event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And

Anyone have Jinki Resurrection bonus manga ?
please share.

https://twitter.com/web_giga/status/1233360721859100673

Last edited:
https://hitomi.la/doujinshi/natsu-ga-owaru-made-natsu-no-owari-kanketsuhen-english-1590102.html

Finally, last chapter of Natsu Ga Owaru Made Natsu No Owari Kanketsuhen really end in high note. However, no Milf action in the end .:(
46t.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80391564 Hope someone continues to translate this set... It showed up on exh with a translation but is missing chapter 1 along with the latest chapters of 9-10-11. But it has good development and an interesting perspective. But considering chapter 1 still missing from the only translation we have- feel like translator doesn't have it high on priority list..

I'm too tired to share my thoughts at the time (this translation took longer than I expected), but I can tell you that I have the feeling that ANIM is going to screw up again. I get happy-lucky-vainilla-swapping netori/netorase vibes from this one (kind of like Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life, but with highschool students).

I am always excited for a new TeamMM release, but this is also my fear. Their last swapping game (Boku Mama) really let me down in the NTR part, they saved most NTR aspects for some minor branches in the last parts of the game and through the game I did not feel the vibe of a loved one being stolen, mostly because the MC did not seem to care much or at all. What I like about NTR is the distress, lies, doubt, fear and other things related with the drama of cheat, this all spice up any H scene or conflict for me. However, I think I am still more hopeful than fearful at this time, because they also have Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1 and 2, that had a more traditional approach to NTR and I liked. Also, they are always asking for feedback with each game release and I liked that this time is a high school setting instead of another married housewife, I don't get tired of housewives, but is also nice to see NTR with a young romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848