Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I have to wonder...why the interest in another Marina's game? Even if they were to publish it (which they probably will, as soon as they need a fast cash grab) it would be just another safe on-rails experience with no risks involved at all for all the parties involved.

Both the characters and their relationship will remain unchanged from beginning to end. Yes, Marina is hot and all, but at this point I get more tension and feeling of uncertainty from any run-of-the-mill vanilla game (where at least you need to wonder when the deed will happen) than from a Marina game.

P.S: Just noticed that this is my first time posting here, so Hi guys!
After so much time reading this thread and following your recommendations for new games, I don't know why I haven't participated here before.

I think they need to make one last game with a bad ending

By the way, I believe someone was requesting this game some pages back:

[Tokoyogumi] Niku Nie Seito Kai ~Bishimai Kuppuku~
[常夜組] 肉贄生徒会 ~美姉妹屈服~

View attachment 23397

I couldn't find it anywhere, so I ended up buying it some time ago. Haven't had time to play it yet, so no idea about how good/bad the netorare is in there. Link in mega below, but I have also created a proper thread (pending approval):

https://mega.nz/#!ArpVSQDS!wHQLkpeqb_L32hwB0PfP-3Z3nUxLJRnnd9DlDhalLkc

Reactions: Chitsune
http://b.dlsite.net/RG13297/archives/56057583.html
"幼馴染は吸血鬼" is an interesting game I saw on NTRblog. You can get the trial from above, though it's another game that won't be coming until next year it seems.

Essentially the heroine is turned into a vampire, and a church official promptly shows up to investigate. Only his 'inspections' are nothing but cover for him feeling up the heroine, leading to the NTR. The gameplay revolves around three key stats, Dungeon depth, Vampireness, and NTR. If the heroine's vampire level is higher than the number of dungeon floors cleared, it's game over. Likewise, if the NTR level raises above her vampire level, it's game over. So it's a positive cycle of exploring the dungeon so you can get stronger, and getting stronger so you can collect/avoid the NTR.

The actual scenes are done in an interesting way too. Basically you peep on what's going on through a hole in the wall. But the result is that the action is partially obscured by wood, and actual parts of the text are cut out as well, leading to a nice sort of half-mystery. The trial gives you a NG+ skill automatically though, so you can see the scene properly if you want. It's a nice gimmick, as is the fact that you can not only name the protagonist and heroine yourself but can even choose what incredibly specific honorific, if any, she'll use for you. Looking at the images inside the game files, there might be an option to remove her glasses in future as well.

My complaints would be that the NTR doesn't yet seem to have any relevance or real impact outside of the specific scenes, as there are no real cutscenes between the gameplay and the protagonist has no voice or character. Also, balancing the three statistics becomes a little grindy. Still, it's a nice premise and perhaps something to keep an eye on.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269667.html

I guess this got an english version-... Has a NTR route as well.

know nothing else about it but i'll try anything with a translation and NTR.

ah, haven't played it yet but i got it.

apparently the NTR route is in new game+. once you beat the game, once you come to a certain part of the game where you have to rescue some one. if you fail in new game+, it starts the NTR route.

Heiantei opened the web for their new game:

http://syuntada.com/queen/queen.html

Why the fuck are they releasing the download version two months after the package version?

I hope people upload to the internet the package version in January and don't wait two months for the download version...

Reactions: Valvatorez

know nothing else about it but i'll try anything with a translation and NTR.

From what I remember from starting this game when it was just released in JP - MC from the start treats the main heroine as his slut and rapes her, lol. From what I know there is no much romance, so it isn't exactly game with big NTR potential. Even if some other dude fucks Rance's woman it doesn't feels much like ntr, right?

i disagree. depends on the girl. if it's just a girl rance fucked but there is no romantic relationship or bond between the 2. then yeah, not much NTR.

BUT if it's a girl who actually had feelings for rance getting fucked, then yeah, it feels like NTR that much more.

if it's rances fated girls, then oh yeah, there is NTR.

Heiantei opened the web for their new game:

http://syuntada.com/queen/queen.html

Why the fuck are they releasing the download version two months after the package version?

I hope people upload to the internet the package version in January and don't wait two months for the download version...

Probably the same reason some publishers will intentionally hold back a PC game release to months after the console reelase, to circumvent loosing sales to piracy. A bummer for sure

That artwork... Heiantei is on another lvl as always in regards to quality. Even besides my fav writing, they work with artists that can draw faces that convey so much emotion, between those two qualities maybe that's why i like them the most

Last edited:
i disagree. depends on the girl. if it's just a girl rance fucked but there is no romantic relationship or bond between the 2. then yeah, not much NTR.

BUT if it's a girl who actually had feelings for rance getting fucked, then yeah, it feels like NTR that much more.

if it's rances fated girls, then oh yeah, there is NTR.

True- If Sill Plain got fucked by someone else- it's NTR. Rance might act like she's a slave but he does care about her. It's sort of a tsundere-like attitude for her.

Now the roughest NTR in Rance would be if his daughter Reset got fucked- He cares about her A LOT... But I don't think Alicesoft wants to put her in any R-18 scenes... Maybe one day

http://b.dlsite.net/RG13297/archives/56057583.html
"幼馴染は吸血鬼" is an interesting game I saw on NTRblog. You can get the trial from above, though it's another game that won't be coming until next year it seems.

Essentially the heroine is turned into a vampire, and a church official promptly shows up to investigate. Only his 'inspections' are nothing but cover for him feeling up the heroine, leading to the NTR. The gameplay revolves around three key stats, Dungeon depth, Vampireness, and NTR. If the heroine's vampire level is higher than the number of dungeon floors cleared, it's game over. Likewise, if the NTR level raises above her vampire level, it's game over. So it's a positive cycle of exploring the dungeon so you can get stronger, and getting stronger so you can collect/avoid the NTR.

The actual scenes are done in an interesting way too. Basically you peep on what's going on through a hole in the wall. But the result is that the action is partially obscured by wood, and actual parts of the text are cut out as well, leading to a nice sort of half-mystery. The trial gives you a NG+ skill automatically though, so you can see the scene properly if you want. It's a nice gimmick, as is the fact that you can not only name the protagonist and heroine yourself but can even choose what incredibly specific honorific, if any, she'll use for you. Looking at the images inside the game files, there might be an option to remove her glasses in future as well.

My complaints would be that the NTR doesn't yet seem to have any relevance or real impact outside of the specific scenes, as there are no real cutscenes between the gameplay and the protagonist has no voice or character. Also, balancing the three statistics becomes a little grindy. Still, it's a nice premise and perhaps something to keep an eye on.

Thanks for information, This game 求婚催眠 ~私、絶対に浮気なんてしません~ had me attention. Cunning old man who is contrast with innocent protagonists is always me favourite. I think it is up to 90% that we will have "happy ending".

I did get around to trying out the trial of the game EmmaMan mentioned. It's really promising and the CG work(of which there's half dozen or more cg sets in the trial) is surprisingly good. Though without major changes- the games feels like it would be incredibly short. If you wanted the NTR only you would only need to go down dungeon levels- you can flee from pretty much every battle(though it'll get harder later with high agility enemies).. And even in the trial the scenes go as far as heroine actually having sex with netori guy already- thus I can't see too many more NTR scenes being in the game with how quick the route is developing and I can't see gametime being long with how short the dungeon areas are.

Things may have been sped up to let you see a taste of CG scenes- so it's too early to say. But is that trial is a relatively unchanged early part of the full game then it's going to be short.

+Points for it giving an insanely indepth tutorial for every mechanic and explaining everything extremely well. I also really like the ability to move perspective when viewing scenes through the church wall- and how it tries to hide parts of the scene for first playthrough

ah, haven't played it yet but i got it.
apparently the NTR route is in new game+. once you beat the game, once you come to a certain part of the game where you have to rescue some one. if you fail in new game+, it starts the NTR route.

I played this a while ago, but I can't recommend it. Perhaps it's better with a proper translation (I used machine TL) and the gamebreaking bug fixed but the NTR was very tacked on, unsuprising since it was only added later after all.
The original scene where the heroine is fucked if you don't rescue her in time was nice, and the demon generals have nice designs. But from what I remember they only have one NTR scene each (2CG) and it has so little build up or weight for it to really be called a NTR 'route'.
But I did like
how they all betray you in the final battle though, wish more games did that.

I did get around to trying out the trial of the game EmmaMan mentioned. It's really promising and the CG work(of which there's half dozen or more cg sets in the trial) is surprisingly good. Though without major changes- the games feels like it would be incredibly short.

Yeah, the art really is quite good, especially how the peeping always keeps the details just out of sight. Looking inside the game data, there's the 100 floors and a boss battle. I found getting near 20 a bit of a drag, though I wasn't grinding at all, so it's probably that which will artifically stretch the game's length out. Otherwise, as you say, it's likely going to be short, which isn't helped by the lack of real story scenes inbetween the NTR developments.

赤月赤座堂 new game will have NTR in it- just like their earlier game Devour ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180575.html this here)... It's a shame that devour has no NTR tag in it and went largely unnoticed by everyone- the game was great. It has tons and tons of endings and many NTR ends as well as NTR theme throughout- yet no tag. I believe the developer likes the genre but doesn't think it's popular and tries to seperate himself from it as a marketing label. I had to directly comment on one of the articles to ask if it would have NTR themes before he confirmed it.

I'd check out Devour if people are starved for something to play- it's a bit polarizing because of the fetishes involved in it- but the art is toptier and it has a bit of everything. And a strong story with childhood friendx2 as well as a new heroine that depending on choice- protag is able to get into a relationship as well. The art shown on DLsite really does no justice to it because the game is huge and full of scenes. Dlsite claims 2000 cgs which I wouldn't doubt- but it's due for a replay. Maybe once before the new game comes out. It is getting a sequel- but the next game is unrelated.

Lots of stuff for RPGfans(thats me) coming out mainly though

Suzuyas game, Castellas game, Gyus new game, FAGS update, AVANTGARDEs game, Land cuts game, Gaptaxs update for their NTR game, Technobrakes game, kuripicks game etc-
But most of all. For me anyway- is still ネトラレの民's. I don't know when they'll all show up but pretty sure most of them are coming before first quarter 2020- and many before the years over- so a nice christmas present.

Also can look forward to the translation of Kuripicks last game.- and Jinsei Tsuukoudomes game next month.

赤月赤座堂 new game will have NTR in it- just like their earlier game Devour ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180575.html this here)... It's a shame that devour has no NTR tag in it and went largely unnoticed by everyone- the game was great. It has tons and tons of endings and many NTR ends as well as NTR theme throughout- yet no tag. I believe the developer likes the genre but doesn't think it's popular and tries to seperate himself from it as a marketing label. I had to directly comment on one of the articles to ask if it would have NTR themes before he confirmed it.

I'd check out Devour if people are starved for something to play- it's a bit polarizing because of the fetishes involved in it- but the art is toptier and it has a bit of everything. And a strong story with childhood friendx2 as well as a new heroine that depending on choice- protag is able to get into a relationship as well. The art shown on DLsite really does no justice to it because the game is huge and full of scenes. Dlsite claims 2000 cgs which I wouldn't doubt- but it's due for a replay. Maybe once before the new game comes out. It is getting a sequel- but the next game is unrelated.

Lots of stuff for RPGfans(thats me) coming out mainly though

Suzuyas game, Castellas game, Gyus new game, FAGS update, AVANTGARDEs game, Land cuts game, Gaptaxs update for their NTR game, Technobrakes game, kuripicks game etc-
But most of all. For me anyway- is still ネトラレの民's. I don't know when they'll all show up but pretty sure most of them are coming before first quarter 2020- and many before the years over- so a nice christmas present.

Also can look forward to the translation of Kuripicks last game.- and Jinsei Tsuukoudomes game next month.

We were commenting ntr has been lackluster this yer, but it looks like it could end with a big bang, do you have a link for devour in its latest version? Also what is avangarde's new game? i liek the previous one, nothing too great but it was good and i liked the general idea and mechanic (mostly that it was real ntr and you played as the MC)

I'm usually pretty slow to pick up VNs (still working through a massive backlog at an extremely slow pace), so some notable RPG Maker type games released in 2019:
- Kubel's Pillory: not finished yet but DLSite NTR GOTY thus far?
- Doujin Circle Gyu!: bought it on release but am waiting on the English translation to actually play it. Very well received.
- Shadow Garden: bought it on release, was waiting for the bugs to get ironed out, but then forgot about it until now... Very well received.
- GapTax: very good game with an available fan translation!
- Suzuya: title was probably a bit too story heavy for its own good actually, but very well received.
- Star's Dream -> Survive 3: haven't completed but seems like more or less the usual with easier system/explanation to trigger NTR events. Well received.
- Fuguri Project -> Fuguri Fantasy: forgot to finish, found the female character / plot a bit irritating but think I was in the minority. Not as well received as the earlier ones, but more positive than the usual walk-and-view games.
- Scale Garden: lovely pixel art, but didn't live up to the hype of 5.5 years, beginning with the poor CG. :(

There may be some others to add, for example:
- Kegani Laboratory games (POV)
- This Pokemon styled game
- Futa NTR
- ADV about super-natural heroines
...not an exhaustive list!

Also, as an aside: I'll defend the Atelier gyaru NTR title in so far as much as it definitely suffered from Aterlier's formulaic nature, but the character writing was good for once. That alone makes me probably way more positive than some of you.

I'm usually pretty slow to pick up VNs (still working through a massive backlog at an extremely slow pace), so some notable RPG Maker type games released in 2019:
- Kubel's Pillory: not finished yet but DLSite NTR GOTY thus far?
- Doujin Circle Gyu!: bought it on release but am waiting on the English translation to actually play it. Very well received.
- Shadow Garden: bought it on release, was waiting for the bugs to get ironed out, but then forgot about it until now... Very well received.
- GapTax: very good game with an available fan translation!
- Suzuya: title was probably a bit too story heavy for its own good actually, but very well received.
- Star's Dream -> Survive 3: haven't completed but seems like more or less the usual with easier system/explanation to trigger NTR events. Well received.
- Fuguri Project -> Fuguri Fantasy: forgot to finish, found the female character / plot a bit irritating but think I was in the minority. Not as well received as the earlier ones, but more positive than the usual walk-and-view games.
- Scale Garden: lovely pixel art, but didn't live up to the hype of 5.5 years, beginning with the poor CG. :(

- Futa NTR

Also, as an aside: I'll defend the Atelier gyaru NTR title in so far as much as it definitely suffered from Aterlier's formulaic nature, but the character writing was good for once. That alone makes me probably way more positive than some of you.

Always nice to see someone else's opinions on these kind of games, thanks for expressing them. I played a couple of the listed games.
Fuguri Fantasy was pretty lackluster if you're going in expecting NTR and even then, it still isn't that good.
Didn't know Gyu's game is getting a translation, can't wait for that. I just played it with a translator but it was pretty good. After so many points in the story when I thought it would end it just kept on going and I liked it. The h scenes were easy to understand but playing the game with a translator left me pretty puzzled when it came to the main story.
Shadow Garden's Valkyria was very good and it reminded me why I love his previous game. Shame its buggy, grindy and unfinished. Didn't live up to the first game but that's natural since it isn't finished. I hope it gets updated soon.
Survive 3 was pretty decent while it lasted but very buggy since I got it on day 1. Dunno if it got patched.
My favorite NTR game this year is Suzuya's latest ntr release. I used to avoid Suzuya's games because the Dlsite pages just never made them seem interesting but now I look forward to his games the most (besides Mijiishi's). I liked the story though. Started off pretty slow and the MC was quite interesting. His depression at the start made me forget it was an h-game and even when he gets laid its still pretty sad. When the NTR kicks in though, it gets me hooked. Only problem with the game is that it had several points that it felt it was supposed to end but instead just kept going. Problem was, by the actual ending I felt like the game was truly taking off and the only glimpse of that is an extra scene in the recollection room. When Gyu's game ended it felt like it had done everything it set out to do. This game ends by opening up new potential NTR and just teasing what could happen next. I hope to god that there's going to be a sequel to continue where it left off or at least a hint of what happens in other games.

Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Always nice to see someone else's opinions on these kind of games, thanks for expressing them. I played a couple of the listed games.
Fuguri Fantasy was pretty lackluster if you're going in expecting NTR and even then, it still isn't that good.
Didn't know Gyu's game is getting a translation, can't wait for that. I just played it with a translator but it was pretty good. After so many points in the story when I thought it would end it just kept on going and I liked it. The h scenes were easy to understand but playing the game with a translator left me pretty puzzled when it came to the main story.
Shadow Garden's Valkyria was very good and it reminded me why I love his previous game. Shame its buggy, grindy and unfinished. Didn't live up to the first game but that's natural since it isn't finished. I hope it gets updated soon.
Survive 3 was pretty decent while it lasted but very buggy since I got it on day 1. Dunno if it got patched.
My favorite NTR game this year is Suzuya's latest ntr release. I used to avoid Suzuya's games because the Dlsite pages just never made them seem interesting but now I look forward to his games the most (besides Mijiishi's). I liked the story though. Started off pretty slow and the MC was quite interesting. His depression at the start made me forget it was an h-game and even when he gets laid its still pretty sad. When the NTR kicks in though, it gets me hooked. Only problem with the game is that it had several points that it felt it was supposed to end but instead just kept going. Problem was, by the actual ending I felt like the game was truly taking off and the only glimpse of that is an extra scene in the recollection room. When Gyu's game ended it felt like it had done everything it set out to do. This game ends by opening up new potential NTR and just teasing what could happen next. I hope to god that there's going to be a sequel to continue where it left off or at least a hint of what happens in other games.

Once again, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Thanks, mate! I remember our last conversation about Mijiishi a while back, it's nice to hear from you.

1. Fuguri - glad to hear that, didn't like it much, but I plan to finish at least 1 route sometime for completion's sake.

2. Yes, Kagura Games will be translating Messiah, here is the project page. I assumed it would happen eventually given their earlier collaborations (which I suspect is partly from m1zuki but have not verified). Actually, they're trying to get Treasure Hunter Mai onto Steam, which Gyu mentions in a Cien entry.

3. Wow, fuck me. Valkyria is still not done?? It had several updates in February, so if it's still buggy then I doubt it ever gets fixed given that the 1-year anniversary is not too far away. I'll leave it in the backlog for now to be safe, and get to it in maybe 60-90 days if that.

4. Didn't notice many bugs with Survive 3, but it has been updated several times and my play through started well past July, which was their last update. (This was another game that I bought on release but forgot about, but was pleasantly to rediscover.) My last save is the guy sitting at some camp site, waiting for me to advance the day way too many times. Whenever I get back to it, I hope the H-scenes live up to the carpel tunnel.

5. IMO Suzuya's game just lacked ero power. Good plot, but too good for its own sake; it needed to be both dumber and slower in a few places, or the game itself just needed to be much longer. The part about the son at the end was way too much of a tease.

Thanks, mate! I remember our last conversation about Mijiishi a while back, it's nice to hear from you.

1. Fuguri - glad to hear that, didn't like it much, but I plan to finish at least 1 route sometime for completion's sake.

2. Yes, Kagura Games will be translating Messiah, here is the project page. I assumed it would happen eventually given their earlier collaborations (which I suspect is partly from m1zuki but have not verified). Actually, they're trying to get Treasure Hunter Mai onto Steam, which Gyu mentions in a Cien entry.

3. Wow, fuck me. Valkyria is still not done?? It had several updates in February, so if it's still buggy then I doubt it ever gets fixed given that the 1-year anniversary is not too far away. I'll leave it in the backlog for now to be safe, and get to it in maybe 60-90 days if that.

4. Didn't notice many bugs with Survive 3, but it has been updated several times and my play through started well past July, which was their last update. (This was another game that I bought on release but forgot about, but was pleasantly to rediscover.) My last save is the guy sitting at some camp site, waiting for me to advance the day way too many times. Whenever I get back to it, I hope the H-scenes live up to the carpel tunnel.

5. IMO Suzuya's game just lacked ero power. Good plot, but too good for its own sake; it needed to be both dumber and slower in a few places, or the game itself just needed to be much longer. The part about the son at the end was way too much of a tease.

And that's another reason to keep up with Kagura Games' translations. They're going through games pretty fast. When they were in the process of translating their first game I never thought they'd actually make it this far.
Last time I checked, Valkyria's creator just fixed the critical bugs then went silent. Apparently that's the norm with this dev and while that isn't a good thing, it means that chances are the game will be finished/updated eventually. Could be tomorrow, could be in a few years.
Survive had (or still has, I haven't played it since) some serious game breaking bugs. The amount of time I had to reset the game or figure out a way to bypass the bugs were too much. The NTR was decent though.
Suzuya's latest game was lacking compared to their previous one. The pacing of the NTR was kind of poor. You just get hit with it half way through the game around the supposed climax. Yeah, it goes on for a while once it happens but its all crammed into one part of the game. After the heroine is saved the story becomes more vanilla. The girl gets taken by the monster dude and gets knocked up later but overall that section was pretty poor and came out of nowhere. The extra with the on redeemed it for me but its still a shame. Suzuya's previous NTR game (the swapping one) had the same slow start but once the real h scenes start, it goes uphill from there. It ends on a high note and there's even an extra added after an update.

Can't wait for Suzuya's next game. I'm pretty sure its going to be NTR but I'm not sure about the plot. There's also Mijiishi's game that he's working on. I'm really excited for it but chances are it'll take another year or more. Good luck on your NTR quest.

- Futa NTR

The pokemon styled game is a bit hard to play without knowing japanese- but you can also just cheat if you run into difficult fights-it's also super grindy if you do not cheat.
You play as the girl who gives her virginity to someone she likes before going on the quest- he comes with but never follows her directly to dungeons- just stays in the last village for support. Lots of rape for losing boss fights which raises a lust value that lets you do more NPC interaction near home which usually ends up being the NTR. There are some NTR scenes from losing multiple times however too- and bad ends as well. Such as eventually being taken back to a room that's right next to the BF if you lose enough times-...
Overall the art quality is nice and the scenes are animated. But I wasn't too fond of the pokemon system and the NTR isn't too effective- but it's there.

Futa NTR fgo game is something I can never find- it claims it's only been sold 12 times and that's probably because of it being like- a 5 CG set game and 15 DOLLARS... I'd play it if I could get it for free- but not something i'd support at that price.

Now that last ADV.. Is really good. Definitely worth your time. It has a bit of everything- and many routes and is quite long. Make sure you go for 100% because the wall ends expand as you collect certain ends and the True End is worth it- interesting story. cute personalities on characters. decent artwork. Surprisingly good ADV. Lots of content and heroines are actually likable and also really build their relationship with protag well- so the NTR is just that much better.

I swear to god Goku-Fero probably one of under the radar developer although they make short NTR and other fetishes (incest), they always have this interesting premise and deliver it in the game.

For example this https://vndb.org/v11032, married heroine as a teacher joined the brother in law fan club which her students in school. She have a duty to photograph every girl and teacher that have sex with her brother in law. Then after watching them having sex, she sexually aroused and the cheating started.

Last edited:
And that's another reason to keep up with Kagura Games' translations. They're going through games pretty fast. When they were in the process of translating their first game I never thought they'd actually make it this far.
Last time I checked, Valkyria's creator just fixed the critical bugs then went silent. Apparently that's the norm with this dev and while that isn't a good thing, it means that chances are the game will be finished/updated eventually. Could be tomorrow, could be in a few years.
Survive had (or still has, I haven't played it since) some serious game breaking bugs. The amount of time I had to reset the game or figure out a way to bypass the bugs were too much. The NTR was decent though.
Suzuya's latest game was lacking compared to their previous one. The pacing of the NTR was kind of poor. You just get hit with it half way through the game around the supposed climax. Yeah, it goes on for a while once it happens but its all crammed into one part of the game. After the heroine is saved the story becomes more vanilla. The girl gets taken by the monster dude and gets knocked up later but overall that section was pretty poor and came out of nowhere. The extra with the on redeemed it for me but its still a shame. Suzuya's previous NTR game (the swapping one) had the same slow start but once the real h scenes start, it goes uphill from there. It ends on a high note and there's even an extra added after an update.

Can't wait for Suzuya's next game. I'm pretty sure its going to be NTR but I'm not sure about the plot. There's also Mijiishi's game that he's working on. I'm really excited for it but chances are it'll take another year or more. Good luck on your NTR quest.

I like to think Valkyria's developer goes silent like that to avoid gettin depressed for the people that just complain, plenty of developers get depressed by things like that.

Source ?

051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.