Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is there something like:
The girl having sex with men that have confessed love with her or liked her or her ex-boyfriend(never have sex with her yet).
In the past, she rejected those men and choose MC, but after she became MC girlfriend she let those guys fu*k her ( the girl or MC called those guys to come it's ok).

Sample

https://vndb.org/v10807/chars#chars Nanairo Kiwami
https://exhentai.org/g/1055170/7a82040041/

This manga seems great , but unfortunately I can't find English version :(

21.jpg

[SINK] Bokuno Kanojo ga Kusogaki ni Netorareta Hanashi
https://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/book/-/detail/=/cid=224book57668252019/
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4887747179?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 44
Is there something like:
The girl having sex with men that have confessed love with her or liked her or her ex-boyfriend(never have sex with her yet).
In the past, she rejected those men and choose MC, but after she became MC girlfriend she let those guys fu*k her ( the girl or MC called those guys to come it's ok).

Sample

https://vndb.org/v10807/chars#chars Nanairo Kiwami
https://exhentai.org/g/1055170/7a82040041/

mind giving some context for the VN. so she didn't want the NTR guy at first. starts to date MC. so now what is the reason she will fuck the NTR guy?

mind giving some context for the VN. so she didn't want the NTR guy at first. starts to date MC. so now what is the reason she will fuck the NTR guy?

She was very popular and many guys confessed they love but she rejects all.

The main story she and the other 2 main girls met the MC in their home town, then start the main lover/harem story (all-girl are pure and virgin).

Around 1 year after she becomes MC GF in the bad ending, she has some relationship problems. she starts to call her old acquaintance such as an old school friend, old neighbor, and the guy who was falling in love with her (one side) for secret sex meetings (MC secreting follow her and watch the event).

The other 2 main girls also have a similar plot with 2-3 NTR-event just change NTR guys and style.

There is also a harem NTR event with 2-3 h-event.

You should read the story in the NTR event is quite good and make the H-event more interesting.
I like this game because it is like a normal lover harem game(very long) but add NTR after story.
Try to image a good love harem game and then add the NTR story after the original ending, it should be better than most normal NTR game because you would see the whole process how MC and the main girl become a lover.

Last edited:
Any news on the Kagami's new game (the one that it's supposed to be like Ochiro Hitozuma?).

Also, can we already declare this year as one of the worst for NTR?

This year has been pretty bad for VNs in general, let's see if December changes anything.

This year has been pretty bad for VNs in general, let's see if December changes anything.

Totally agree, normally i download 1 game per month (or want to) even if not ntr just to fap, this year nothin like that, still some good ames but not as many, althoufh i have seen many coming soon that interest me and the few that were released already are exellent (or maybe is the lack of ames makin me think so xD)

Can we PLEASE have Fuetakishi's latest works translated?
It's been months alredy and he's supposed to be quite the famous artist, it beats me why his works are being ignored.

I cant say that it was a good year for ntr games, but the Kanojo game from Waffle is one of my favorite of all time. Sadly it was like the only game i even bought this year. Not many interesting releases. But i am a little exception to most people here.

I dont play alot of these RPG games, because i am not a fan of really "playing" this type of games. Also most of them have mediocre art and i need good quality on this front. I also dont like most of the atelier sakura games, which is like the only brand that constantly releases ntr games. So most games are not for me right from the beginning.

However, in december we will get the new game from Jinsei. Not only is it one of my absolute favorite brands, i also waited for this specific games since idk how many years. I'm really excited for it! The wait is almost over.

2019 was a weak year for eroges as a whole; not just for ntr. I only purchased two eroges: One from Poison and one from Bishop. Both were worth the money I spent on them.

Clock Up, unexpectedly, released swapping/netorase game, lol. From what I know there is no scat, guro or sudden deaths?

2019 was a weak year for eroges as a whole; not just for ntr. I only purchased two eroges: One from Poison and one from Bishop. Both were worth the money I spent on them.
Yeah.. so far only Anim game that satisfied me. I only play few NTR this year. I get my NTR from manga and cg .

Can we PLEASE have Fuetakishi's latest works translated?
It's been months alredy and he's supposed to be quite the famous artist, it beats me why his works are being ignored.

The second part of the blind girl story is on doujin-moe/doujins.com since a few weeks actually, but noone has uploaded it anywhere else yet that I know of.

Megrims game has a option to turn on or off NTR- as far as I can tell though there is really only one NTR scene involving your mother ingame- The rest of the game acts like a sort of dating sim. Lots of heroines- and they can get into trouble through combat- but nothing really feels like NTR other than the one scene with the mom+village head. So I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for it even though it's tagged as such.

There's still a ton of content there- just not an NTR game.

No good ateliee sakura game in 2019. NOTHING! They make gyaru netorase eroge, but still mediocre? Come on! You're not even trying. They need to stop making game with Appetitte writer, most of his game is same boring story with different characters

No good ateliee sakura game in 2019. NOTHING! They make gyaru netorase eroge, but still mediocre? Come on! You're not even trying. They need to stop making game with Appetitte writer, most of his game is same boring story with different characters

They're just pumping them out for quick cash. The only thing they have going for them is art, and even that is going slightly downhill. Atelier is literally pulling a Bethesda, trash content for a quick buck.

Appetite = king of quick cash grab.

Also, I wish AS would make another Marina game.

They're just pumping them out for quick cash. The only thing they have going for them is art, and even that is going slightly downhill. Atelier is literally pulling a Bethesda, trash content for a quick buck.
Yeah, their games in 2019 feels rushed . Both in writtings and technical. Just play their gyaru netorase game. They seriously put happy cheerfull song for BGM on NTR ero scenes, i can't take that game seriously.
Appetite = king of quick cash grab.

Also, I wish AS would make another Marina game.
I don't like that writer, i don't even want to remember his name. His ntr game in Apetitte is bland, so does his Atelier Sakura eroges.

Yeah, me too. I want to see another Marina. They probably will make it when they face low sales LOL. But i also want to see another Mariko. Mariko 2 game was good, but ended with cliffhanger ending. So it's make me feel unsatisfied .

I have to wonder...why the interest in another Marina's game? Even if they were to publish it (which they probably will, as soon as they need a fast cash grab) it would be just another safe on-rails experience with no risks involved at all for all the parties involved.

Both the characters and their relationship will remain unchanged from beginning to end. Yes, Marina is hot and all, but at this point I get more tension and feeling of uncertainty from any run-of-the-mill vanilla game (where at least you need to wonder when the deed will happen) than from a Marina game.

P.S: Just noticed that this is my first time posting here, so Hi guys!
After so much time reading this thread and following your recommendations for new games, I don't know why I haven't participated here before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.