Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I played the trial of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265290.html out of curiousity (Dual Face)-

It's about as interesting as games using this overused artstyle can be. It's not an SRPG like most of them- so it's easy to hook and not time consuming. Scenes are fully animated with a lot of differences which is also good.
Story is that protagonist and heroine make a promise- but then she disappears.. He goes to a sort of private detective to ask for help and the detective finds out about everything going on- offers to refund him- tells him to forget about her. But he doesn't and is very pushy about learning more. Eventually she gives in and says okay- if you can beat me at this game then i'll give you the password to the files on my computer.

The game is the classic game of Janken- rock paper scissors except winner gets to hit the opponent in the head with a bat. And the loser has a short time to cover their head with something to avoid it. But there are multiple different attack types- as well as a streak bonus and some mechanics to make it a little more complex- while still just being a simple game that boils down to press this key if you lose- and this other key if you win. But I can tell it's going to get really difficult- as its faster the longer the game progresses.

Protagonist wins and gets access to the first file after one more warning that "Are you sure you want to see this- you may regret it." from the detective.
What he sees is the heroine being filmed at their school by a evilish ???: named character. She masturbates on camera and then is pressured to get on the desk to continue(this is the protagonists desk and despite her being very horny she snaps out of it and is like oh no... Not x's desk... - implying she did and still has feelings for protagonist-kun.. Which is nameable.)..
Detective says it gets worse from there and that she has a different password for each file. Protagonist is curious as to what the full story is and continues on.

Inbetween the games you have a sort of hubworld in the detectives backroom where she lays in the bed and you can talk to her. Though not shown I am positive she will have R-18 scenes later. She's quite the teaser personality. Perhaps she will even get too involved in the work she does and get a worse end thanks to the protagonists meddling?..

I am more curious about the main heroines reasons but I can't buy the game since it's dlsite only and only DMM allows me to buy games via the paypal for DMM points loophole.
If anyone wants to buy it and share it'- would be appreciated. But I know the style is a turn off to a lot of people and I won't say the games worth it at the price since I've only played the demo and the style is about as cheap as possible to make.
Man the game seems very cool with the ntr mystery and corruption... too bad the 2dcg style is a huge turn off for me :'(

I also like when there is some kind of drama or tension, that's why from their most recent releases Midara ni Ochiru, Saiai Kanojo was the one I liked the most, because they worked on the protagonist feeling of loss and the final moments where emotional, it was a little hard to handle the vanilla scenes in the beginning and the mc, but I think it was worth it for the second part and scenes of rejection and confrontation.

And talking about Atelier Sakura, I hope that they do a plot progression similar to Shin Hoka no Otoko 3 again, in which you discover new things about the story little by little and this eventually gives you new routes, POVs and options. I also liked a lot that when you unlock everything
the player can see when she is fucking another guy while playing in the MC POV
, it would be nice to see this mechanic again and this also helps in the build up of the ending in this game, because
this makes the decision of not reading the diary in the very end (the final new option) much more intense

Yea though I honestly like it more when we could see the heroine's PoV too. Anyway, Midara ni Ochiru looks promising, so I gotta check it out soon.

Anybody got a link for Technobrake's mini netorase game (the one with the white hair fox wife) on ci-en?

I played the trial of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265290.html out of curiousity (Dual Face)-

If you want the complete game, I just uploaded it ;)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...maker]-[唐揚げトマト]-dual-face-~愛しの彼女は肉便器~-874423/

I found the beginning quite interesting so I bought it. Don't know if the whole game is good since I didn't find time to continue, but have fun and give your thoughts when you finish it! :)

Reactions: Yosef30
If you want the complete game, I just uploaded it ;)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...maker]-[唐揚げトマト]-dual-face-~愛しの彼女は肉便器~-874423/

I found the beginning quite interesting so I bought it. Don't know if the whole game is good since I didn't find time to continue, but have fun and give your thoughts when you finish it! :)

Much appreciated. Many thanks.

As for PotatoGods question- I guess that's finally out as of today huh?..
I assume you seeing the latest Technobreak update spurred that question- gold members only but there's no way for me to support ci-en... Has the same problem as dlsite in that my card hates it and there's no way to use paypal.

Edit: I played dual face..

I am thoroughly impressed- I played both endings(I had to cheat to get the true end because I had a lot of difficulty with the minigames- so I got it after the Bad End.. The cheat is at the bottom of the readme included but strongly suggest not to use it before getting an ending- will spoil everything)..
The bad end is imo much easier to get- but perhaps I just suck. (To get it- you have to fail the game at least 6 times) Either way- it plays like a mystery NTRPG. pixel animations as well as the 2dcg animations. There are 10 unlocked memories with the heroine from protags perspective that coincide with the video R-18 scenes. I very much recommend playing them as you watch the videos- So see memory 1, then video R-18 scene 1, Memory 2, scene 2, etc. The memories are unlocked from the get go so you could watch all 10 before even seeing the first scene- but it's clearly not the intended way.

Either way- interesting story. interesting characters- interesting theme. and somehow- even the OST is good. I also had very low expectations given the scene style which is overused and lazy- but they did the best they possibly could with what little they had to work with. All in all a satisfying little game.
AND THE MOST WHOLESOME TRUE END EVER(with a nice unique OST)

Thanks again to Lianai for supplying it. Hope they get some value from it as well.

Last edited:
A while since I posted here, but a question has arisen in my head. Has there been a double NTR or rather an NTR where the cuckolder later gets cucked? In other words the girl grows bored of the cuckolder and finds fun with another man instead.

Thanks again to Lianai for supplying it. Hope they get some value from it as well.

You're welcome ;)

And yeah, the game is quite good even if the CGs are not that great. The plot is good, the mini game is fun even if it gets crazy hard when you reach the 8th video and the h-scenes are really good. But to be honest, I find the game is little bit too expensive for 10 short scenes with nothing more to do than a mini game with three variables. It's more expensive than Sayoko so I'm a little bit disappointed even if the game is good. I hoped that uploading it here would help to reimburse a part of what I paid but not even in my dreams haha :D

At least it's cheaper than the chinese game :P

Recommend me the best/ immoral manga on someone's wife and daughter being netorare by someone he hated.

Hey you guys, We have Chitose Ch.02 Scan. Quickly enjoy this masterpiece. The art of Seto Yuuki is top notch. He is quenched my thirst for long time. Now how can I wait to the third chapter.

(COMIC1☆15) [Tanuking Sleep (Dorachefu)] Dosukebe Kouhai no Nenmaku Houshi Ryokan (Fate/Grand Order) [English] {Hennojin}

https://exhentai.org/g/1499437/3eadc6ac3b/
0002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.