Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Heres what i do for every anim game

Open ISO
Go inside the data folder and copy the contents onto a new folder i make.
Copy the crack into the folder and copy the .gax that comes with the crack into the cg folder

So far ive never had an issue with anim games with this methood might be worth a shot?

Well, finally: 100% completed the anim game (Thx, bigboat), and I'm kinda torn about this game.
Don't get me wrong: this game is well above the ntr games we usually get nowadays, typically Anim.

We've got the fantastic art, animations (few, but good), and awesome hawt events. I loved the transformation of the heroine, from fat -> medium -> sexy -> gyaru-style through sport/sex.
What I didn't really like was the pacing: Compared to other anim heroines the wife fell way too fast (within 15 mins, it felt like), the game is regrettably not about the journey where the wife fights with herself to actually take the steps to do "it".
What I mean: First sex is not the holy grail here, folks. I had hopes that maybe events about not using condoms would be treated slower, but hell no. Who cares about condoms anyway.
At least there were many awesome h-scenes, so I'm kinda torn.

The story was ok, but hugely redundant: IMO the pov of the son was a waste of ressources, too many similar events to the dad, the few extra scenes were laughable.
Either cut the dad's or the son's route and make the game longer, the pacing better.
I wondered why I didn't care at all about the son or dad, but later I realized that there were too few actual dialogues between the dad and the wife or son and mother.

Man, I sound way too harsh, but don't misunderstand me: I love this game. I consider this game a AAA ntr game compared to other ntr title.
But man, as an Anim fan, I kinda expected more.

Reactions: straight.shota
Heya, Brothers!

Sounds like folks are enjoying Homestay 2, and I’m happy to hear it! I think Danny is straight retarded, but if it brings the corruption I’ll be a pretty happy camper! I didn’t want any of the swag or Danny voice drama(it’s bad enough having to read his nonsense. Hearing him talk ruins any chance of being able to touch your dick due to lauging at the absurdity of it all), so I decided not to pre-order or anything and just save some yen by picking up the download version that’ll be up on the 6th. ANIM does good work, so if you don’t take any of it too seriously, I think most of us can find a bright spot in this pretty weak year we’ve had. Excited to get back from a series of business trips and dig in this weekend.

Can you give us a brief summary about what kind of person Danny is?

OOOOMG so I just played マッチング結婚~アプリで見つける最高の花嫁~<早期購入特典付き>, which has a VERY unique story idea (at least for a visual novel) that being your at the end of your thirties (I can soon relate) and tired of being single, so you install (basically) a dating app with a focus for people looking to get married.

Quickly you meet 3 women, all interested in marriage and you (obviously lol) and things progress as would be in a love visual novel like this. The thing that gets me and I KNOW its not that type of game - but MAN if this game had NTR as a side option just WOW.

Imagine for a second if your dating one of these women and you've just confessed your love to her, and she loves you. BUT then you find out in some indirect way that she is still using the dating app or another dating app to hook up with another man or men for sex. Maybe she is dating another guy just because he rocks her world but of course she would NEVER tell you this. There could be SO many endings to this obviously or paths it could go at this point, but ya...if it suddenly had unexpected NTR like that - man my heart would start racing in a good way.

I think that is part of the problem now with NTR being so mainstream, NTR games MADE as NTR games the moment you start playing. You know what your getting and usually you get it sooner then later.

I miss the days when NTR was just included in games that might have been pure love or whatever - before it had a "name" if you will and a genre. Obviously there was a lot less NTR, but to me that NTR was some of the best because it was unexpected and shocking.

The first Homestay game I could barely finish due to absurdity of Danny easily overshadowing the NTR for me. Is Danny just as absurd in the sequel?

If you can get past the racism and absurdity, is quite good, you wont regret. Or so i would like to think

The first Homestay game I could barely finish due to absurdity of Danny easily overshadowing the NTR for me. Is Danny just as absurd in the sequel?

I'm not sure what you mean by "overshadowing the NTR" but I can tell you this: I'm probably close to the middle of the husband's POV and Danny hasn't overshadow anything yet. I just checked at the flowchart and see that there are already a few scenes. I don't know if the wife is already having sex with Daniel, or if they are just minor things (like BJ, caressing, etc.), but there is definitely something going on already. I don't know if that answer your question or not.

Also the husband is not that bad (at least until now). He is not mr. perfect, like the guy from the first game, but he is not a bad person either. He is not the ideal husband or the ideal father, but he is not a bad husband or a bad father either. He is a more "normal guy", you could say, with its flaws and and its virtues. I like him so far (specially for a NTR game). And he can be really funny at times:

Husband returning from his first overseas trip (I think there will be more, but I'm not sure):

Husband: I'm home!
Son: Welcome home dad!
Husband: (Ah! My son)
Wife: Welcome home darling!
Husband: (Ah! My wife)
Daniel: Welcome home dad!
Husband: (Ahh... My... Macho?)

LOL... I really crack out laughing at that part LOL...

Edit: And just when I finished posting this and went back to play... Dany overshadowed something LOL... Well we'll see how this goes. So far I'm enjoying the husband POV . So far it has an "all happy family time" mood that I'm enjoying, and I'm glad is that way, because it will just hit harder when all goes to hell muahahahaha.... Let's see how it goes.

Edit 2: Unlike the first game, this time you have a choice to go on a business trip or not (the second one). That's really nice! This should really have some impact on the story I guess. I'll keep playing and see what happens.

Edit 3: Scratch Edit 2. That decision leads to a REAL happy ending soon after. I'm all for good endings in NTR, I think it's better if the game actually gives you the opportunity to avoid the cruel faith of the husband, especially if that ending is hard to reach, but the way it's done in this game it seems like a waste somehow.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean by "overshadowing the NTR" but I can tell you this: I'm probably close to the middle of the husband's POV and Danny hasn't overshadow anything yet. I just checked at the flowchart and see that there are already a few scenes. I don't know if the wife is already having sex with Daniel, or if they are just minor things (like BJ, caressing, etc.), but there is definitely something going on already. I don't know if that answer your question or not.

Also the husband is not that bad (at least until now). He is not mr. perfect, like the guy from the first game, but he is not a bad person either. He is not the ideal husband or the ideal father, but he is not a bad husband or a bad father either. He is a more "normal guy", you could say, with its flaws and and its virtues. I like him so far (specially for a NTR game). And he can be really funny at times:

Husband returning from his first overseas trip (I think there will be more, but I'm not sure):

Husband: I'm home!
Son: Welcome home dad!
Husband: (Ah! My son)
Wife: Welcome home darling!
Husband: (Ah! My wife)
Daniel: Welcome home dad!
Husband: (Ahh... My... Macho?)

LOL... I really crack out laughing at that part LOL...

Edit: And just when I finished posting this and went back to play... Dany overshadowed something LOL... Well we'll see how this goes. So far I'm enjoying the husband POV . So far it has an "all happy family time" mood that I'm enjoying, and I'm glad is that way, because it will just hit harder when all goes to hell muahahahaha.... Let's see how it goes.

Edit 2: Unlike the first game, this time you have a choice to go on a business trip or not (the second one). That's really nice! This should really have some impact on the story I guess. I'll keep playing and see what happens.

Edit 3: Scratch Edit 2. That decision leads to a REAL happy ending soon after. I'm all for good endings in NTR, I think it's better if the game actually gives you the opportunity to avoid the cruel faith of the husband, especially if that ending is hard to reach, but the way it's done in this game it seems like a waste somehow.

Wow, didn't expect this big of a response. I think I may have used the wrong word. Rather than overshadow, its that I just can't take Daniel seriously. The very premise of the story is pretty funny but its just so outlandish that everytime I see him NTRing the wife, he ends up becoming the focus of the entire scene rather than the NTR. Even worse the dude has my name which just makes it even more awkward.
I'm not saying that the game is bad, I love the cg. In fact, before I played the game and understood the premise, I was really loving the gallery on exhentai. The moment I found out what the game was really about, I couldn't look at it the same way ever again. Daniel's face feigning innocence and speaking shit Japanese haunts me in my dreams.

Wow, didn't expect this big of a response. I think I may have used the wrong word. Rather than overshadow, its that I just can't take Daniel seriously. The very premise of the story is pretty funny but its just so outlandish that everytime I see him NTRing the wife, he ends up becoming the focus of the entire scene rather than the NTR. Even worse the dude has my name which just makes it even more awkward.
I'm not saying that the game is bad, I love the cg. In fact, before I played the game and understood the premise, I was really loving the gallery on exhentai. The moment I found out what the game was really about, I couldn't look at it the same way ever again. Daniel's face feigning innocence and speaking shit Japanese haunts me in my dreams.

It was me who understood wrong. I mistake "overshadow" with "foreshadow". English is not my native language, so I make those kind of mistakes from time to time.

I think I'm past half of the husband's POV by now and wow, I'm impressed with the wife. She is not only super hot, but she can lie like nobody's business. By this time is obvious that she is cheating, but she lies with a straight face, without hesitation or remorse... I like it :D

Just finished all the endings for Homestay 2. I thought that Homestay 1 is one of strongest NTR game from Anim but the sequel just vastly superior in terms of every aspect( especially the sex scenes)

I don't know about about you guys, but for me this Anim Homestay 2 is the greatest NTR game Team MM have ever produced
( above Kabe no Mokou no Tsuma 1 and Tsuma Biniku). The amount of hot scene just make me WoW

Last edited:
Yah, homestay 2 saves this year a lot in terms of good games
Any recommendation for games that involve literal rivals like for example in Oyako Rankan or some Dating Sims involving NTR?

Instead of nuking them, America should had just sent a ton of black arnolds to turn the japanese women sluts and thier men motherfuckers....

So. I started playing Hatsuuso ~Complete Edition~ (https://vndb.org/v21103)
I got into it, specially since is her PoV so far and felt like posting the characters info. I had to go to the game official page and use google translator app to grab the kanjis.
I'll post them here to ask if anyone that is actually good in Japanese can translate those to english. (I'll be trying to do it as well, but I'm still low level in japanese).

野仲 沙紀 (wife)
人見知りをする性格で、少し引っ込み思案なところがある。
夫の転職で、見知らぬ土地で新しい
生活をすることになるが、沙紀は夫さえいれば何も不安に思うことはなかった。
悩みは、三十路を超えてしまったのに子宝に恵まれないこと。
結婚当初は子作りを頑張っていたがその兆しは見えず。
夫の転職等で忙しくなり子作りはすっかり後回しになってしまった。
妊娠しないのは自分の体に問題があるのではと不安に思うようになっている。
新しいことに挑戦する夫を見て、自分も変わりたいと思い始めていた。
そんな最中沙紀に新しい出会いが訪れる...。

林由紀夫 (Netori Guy)
野仲夫妻の隣の部屋に住んでいる。
だらしない無精髭、伸びた髪、その容姿から浮浪者に思われることもしばしば。
その原因はリストラされて婚約者からも逃げられ、自暴自棄になっていたせいだった。
自堕落な生活がたたり体調を崩してうた最中、思わぬ出会いが訪れることになる...。

野仲 (夫)(Husband)
一流企業の出世街道を突き進んでいたが、本当にやりたい仕事に巡り会ってしまい、全てを捨てて転職を決意する。
転職を快諾してくれた妻 ・沙紀。
マンション暮らしからアパート暮らしにさせてしまったことを申し訳なく思ってあり、早く元の生活に戻してやりたいと仕事に没頭することになる。
真面目で何よりも妻のことを大事に想っている愛妻家。
しかし、真面目すぎるその性格が気持ちのすれ違いを生み出してしまうことになる。

Last edited:
homestay 1 was great coz its unique on its days but for homestay 2 (for me) since we already know whos the netori guy what kind of character he is , what is he capable of, the essence of mystery is kinda gone .. i dunno its hard to explain coz im already expecting hes gonna do something its just a matter of when and how...i don't feel ntr more like a netori game and the mc is daniel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there some kind like:

MC knows that his GF/wife is cheating(by peeping or see some video or something else not from GF's confess) but pretend he doesn't know anything in front of his GF.

GF having cheat sex with others and she thinks MC doesn't know and also pretend nothing wrong in front of MC.

When MC and GF are together they act like a normal happy lover.

Please, recommend (Manga/VN is ok).

Is there some kind like:

MC knows that his GF/wife is cheating(by peeping or see some video or something else not from GF's confess) but pretend he doesn't know anything in front of his GF.

GF having cheat sex with others and she thinks MC doesn't know and also pretend nothing wrong in front of MC.

When MC and GF are together they act like a normal happy lover.

Please, recommend (Manga/VN is ok).

In the recently released Homestay 2 you can find this kind of happenings in one of the routes (you need to see the son's POV to unlock this route), Marriage Blue in the Kazuaki (teacher coworker) and Ryuuji (Wife's senior from the university) routes you can discover and even get revenge, this may be possible in other routes too, but I may not remember. From the top of my head you can also find something like this in Haha to Shite? Tsuma toShite? and more or less in Akebi no Mi - Chizuru. There are many more and even better recommendations, these are just some from the top of my head.

Reactions: cyberstein
Playing through Homestay 2, haven't finished female PoV route yet.

Definitely over the top. My main criticism so far is the CG's. I like the character designs more than most of their recent games but i'm not a big fan of some of the CG poses they chose this time. They don't seem to ooze erotic like Aiue Oka and Itou Eight do with their manga. Maybe its just my personal taste though. Atelier Sakura can be pretty good at this, I think the Marina 3 CG's are top notch.

Spoiler

As far as story goes, i'm also a little disappointed on how the husband found out. It was just too over the top for me. The first homestay and most of Anim's other games execute this part really well. Its usually the scene i look forward to the most, so yeah, does leave a bit of a sour taste for me. I do enjoy the initial build up with all the foreplay though, as almost always with Anim.

Heroine is probably my favourite one Anim has done so far.

Reactions: joachim
Playing through Homestay 2, haven't finished female PoV route yet.

Definitely over the top. My main criticism so far is the CG's. I like the character designs more than most of their recent games but i'm not a big fan of some of the CG poses they chose this time. They don't seem to ooze erotic like Aiue Oka and Itou Eight do with their manga. Maybe its just my personal taste though. Atelier Sakura can be pretty good at this, I think the Marina 3 CG's are top notch.

Spoiler

As far as story goes, i'm also a little disappointed on how the husband found out. It was just too over the top for me. The first homestay and most of Anim's other games execute this part really well. Its usually the scene i look forward to the most, so yeah, does leave a bit of a sour taste for me. I do enjoy the initial build up with all the foreplay though, as almost always with Anim.

Heroine is probably my favourite one Anim has done so far.

I agree with the way the husband found out is over the top on this one, Until I found out that there is a branching path in husband's route that can only be unlocked when certain choice is picked in Daiki's route/point of view. Basically the branching route will unlock if the son/Daiki choose to inform his Dad about the mom cheating with Daniel, right Daiki witness his mom fucking with Daniel through a peek in the door. The branch happen right after Akie's scene in the husband route flow chart.

I quite enjoyed that route
basically the husband decide to investigate his son's claim that the mother is cheating with Daniel, he installed hidden cameras and microphones in his house. Then he and his son pretend to go away for 3 days (correct me if i am wrong) and then he collected the evidence. He confronted both Daniel and the wife during their act one day after checking on them with the hidden microphone from outside his house.

I just finished the route where the husband basically forgive the wife but "trained" her with all sort of play.

So far it was pretty enjoyable, I was a bit disappointed when i finished the husband route for the first time
where your son and wife decided to abandon the Dad's sorry ass, and it ended with the wife having a wedding with Daniel overseas
, there's not much mystery, and the ending and the way he found out is just.. lacking in oommphh.

Daiki's route has some of those mystery NTR (mom's moaning at night when hes out to pee, for example.) and the husband branching route if certain conditions are met has those mystery ntr as well.

Off to play the wife's route which no doubt will be the one where I took my time, for obvious reason haha!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799