Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is there any update for Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2? Because when I open the game website, it said :

-Add two ending
-Add extra scenario
-Add new end to bonus scenario
-Implement pubic hair mode
-Lots of others

I don't know about the first 3, but last time I played, I don't find any pubic hair mode in the game or in option. That's interesting. Hmmm...

https://vndb.org/v16486

Is there any update for Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2? Because when I open the game website, it said :

-Add two ending
-Add extra scenario
-Lots of others

I don't know about the first 3, but last time I played, I don't find any pubic hair mode in the game or in option. That's interesting. Hmmm...

I would really like to get this. Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2 is the Rascou's best game (imho), and I only have ver. 2017.06.21

-Add two ending
-Add extra scenario
-Lots of others

The last version has 4 endings/routes, 1 bonus/epilogue scenario (with 2 endings/routes), pubic hair option and cross-section option.

Yes I have it. I bought it some time ago. I love Rascou's games so I want to support him, specially cause he must be the most underrated NTR developer in the market, given the quality of his games.

Damn, I wanna play that so bad, you're so lucky... :lapi_sad:

Yes I have it. I bought it some time ago. I love Rascou's games so I want to support him, specially cause he must be the most underrated NTR developer in the market, given the quality of his games.

Do you the release date of the last version ? and Can you upload it ?

Told you back in April that this design would be Kanobitch 2, although maybe they don't call it like that, but either way, they're already saying that is similar to Kanobitch with not much NTR feeling. More info in tomorrow's update.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1074408704.html

Don't tell me that Jinsei has started a new game lol.
And knowing them, it wouldn't even surprise me if this new game is released before their other four games that have been in development for years (except the tennis one ).

Looking at the girl, my bet is Kanobitch 2, not a sequel, just making it a series, since she's not wearing a uniform and all Jinsei's heroines wear uniform except Kanobitch.

And like I said, I bet you that they will release it before all the other games despite being the last one announced, not counting the tennis one, of course.

And like I said, I bet you that they will release it before all the other games despite being the last one announced, not counting the tennis one, of course.

Honestly this developer is slowly becoming a joke. Over 5 different games in development and they just keep changing there mind on what they want to work on. I know with the red haired girl the artist got sick so they had to work on something else instead but that's it. Every other game just gets pushed aside when they come up with something else they want to do or get bored with what they are working on. It sucks because they make good games but it's just getting hard to expect anything from them and especially not anything similar to their old games. It sucks because they haven't really released a pure ntr game in a while and all those games are the ones getting pushed back. At this point I think some of them are just gonna get ditched and never mentioned again.

Told you back in April that this design would be Kanobitch 2, although maybe they don't call it like that, but either way, they're already saying that is similar to Kanobitch with not much NTR feeling. More info in tomorrow's update.

With the new update he confirmed the project, but instead of a game it will be a cg series. It will have similarities with Kanobitch and if the demand is really high, he might change it into a game.

He wants to do more cg series, because he has written some shorter stories. Also they are produced faster and could be placed inbetween the game releases to turn down the waittime for new content.

And he struggles about what to do with the cosplay cg/game. It is a short story and he already paided and recieved the complete work from the artist. So lets see where this is going.

Last information: Tennis game got a voice sample. Guys, this game will come out soon, so pls be excited!

Obviously most of this stuff can change completely in the next update like he always does xD.

Im back here again. I've just spoiled TeamMM's newest game for myself by looking it on sadpanda
:ohnoes:
Fuuuuuuck i wish i could reverse this decision by hitting myself on the head or using those memory manipulation things from Men In Black or Star Wars.
:angvoodoo:

DONT DO IT, DONT RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE LIKE I JUST DID, GAME LOOKS AMAZING, JUST WAIT FOR PATCH AND PLAY IT WITHOUT KNOWING EVERYTHING. (Sorry for caps)

I hope patch ll be here soon so i can finally play it, even spoiled i think i can enjoy it immensely, those forbidden CGs looked amazing, i bet scenes with voice acting and mystery (Males PoV) would be even better.
:bliss:

Last edited:
Im back here again. I've just spoiled TeamMM's newest game for myself by looking it on sadpanda
:ohnoes:
Fuuuuuuck i wish i could reverse this decision by hitting myself on the head or using those memory manipulation things from Men In Black or Star Wars.
:angvoodoo:

DONT DO IT, DONT RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE LIKE I JUST DID, GAME LOOKS AMAZING, JUST WAIT FOR PATCH AND PLAY IT WITHOUT KNOWING EVERYTHING. (Sorry for caps)

I hope patch ll be here soon so i can finally play it, even spoiled i think i can enjoy it immensely, those forbidden CGs looked amazing, i bet scenes with voice acting and mystery (Males PoV) would be even better.

Not trying to judge you but looking at galleries before playing the game is probably the worst thing to do :P

But they are useful to give you an idea of how good the CGs are based on the ratings

:whistle: or buy it like us the Anim fans did :whistle:

Yeah, needless to ask, but anyone who sees it first please feel free to post Macho 2 here as soon as a torrent link is up for it. I'll be on the look out as well.

What's really gonna suck if the game has some kind of anit-piracy software, then we're gonna probably need an h-code... oy vey.

Don't think i'll need to write up a summary on it as i expect all of you to play it lol
Might do it anyways as i'm pretty sure it'll put me in a good enough mood to write up its 15+ hour story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?