Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Someone requesting her captions on NTR caption thread on 2chan, but unfortunately, noone make it hahaha. I share it because i think someone want to see it. I love her underwear design

Er...what do you mean by captions?

RE the design, they did her panties backwards, artistically this drives me nuts. I instantly want to find a pen to correct it lol. The left side should flow with the contour of her left crotch pen line not against it. I like the print design though.

Er...what do you mean by captions?

RE the design, they did her panties backwards, artistically this drives me nuts. I instantly want to find a pen to correct it lol. The left side should flow with the contour of her left crotch pen line not against it. I like the print design though.

Caption picture edits or mojicollage. It's popular in 2chan

2 weeks left before Homestay 2!

190817034402639614.jpg

Speaking of Homestay 2, would anyone have an English translation for the full title to be proposed?
I would like to try to redo the logo in an "English" style but when you have to translate Japanese .... ^^

"Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-Kenme ~Moto Kyonyuu Guradoru no Tsuma wa, Danny's Boot Camp de Shirudaku Mesu Bukuro ni Kaihatsu Sareteita~"
"妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 ~元巨乳グラドルの妻は、ダニーズ・ブートキャンプで汁だくメス子宮に開発されていた~"

Thanks !

Otherwise, I talked a little with Nao, from Venus.
I feel he his totally open to an English translation for all his games BUT ... he speaks English only with a translator and don't understand English at all... He is reluctant to leave that to an outside company.
I think, after having exchanged with him, that he would not need more than a translated game and positive opinions on the translation so that he could get into it.

So, to enjoy a translation of Venus games, you have to either:
1. Translate a game Venus ourselves and provide it in patch form, make it known and show the reviews on it.
2. Or simply go out on his twitter and tell him that he must hire a translator and provide an English version of his games.

And maybe I could have a little surprise (in connection with Venus games) but I don't want to say more for the moment because nothing is done yet ... :)

2 weeks left before Homestay 2!

190817034402639614.jpg

Speaking of Homestay 2, would anyone have an English translation for the full title to be proposed?
I would like to try to redo the logo in an "English" style but when you have to translate Japanese .... ^^

"Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-Kenme ~Moto Kyonyuu Guradoru no Tsuma wa, Danny's Boot Camp de Shirudaku Mesu Bukuro ni Kaihatsu Sareteita~"
"妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 ~元巨乳グラドルの妻は、ダニーズ・ブートキャンプで汁だくメス子宮に開発されていた~"

Thanks !

Otherwise, I talked a little with Nao, from Venus.
I feel he his totally open to an English translation for all his games BUT ... he speaks English only with a translator and don't understand English at all... He is reluctant to leave that to an outside company.
I think, after having exchanged with him, that he would not need more than a translated game and positive opinions on the translation so that he could get into it.

So, to enjoy a translation of Venus games, you have to either:
1. Translate a game Venus ourselves and provide it in patch form, make it known and show the reviews on it.
2. Or simply go out on his twitter and tell him that he must hire a translator and provide an English version of his games.

And maybe I could have a little surprise (in connection with Venus games) but I don't want to say more for the moment because nothing is done yet ... :)

My english isn't very well, feel free to correct it
"My wife's meat hole getting fucked by macho foreign student vol. 2 ~ My big titties former Gravure idol wife is being trained into wet slut by Danny's Boot Camp "

"汁だくメス子宮" is tricky to translate, so i only translate as slut haha.

I don't wanna be hypped about Homestay 2... so I'll pretend for a while that I don't care

I don't wanna be hypped about Homestay 2... so I'll pretend for a while that I don't care

Feel ya... It's pretty exciting. Still bummed that it feels like the h-game industry has slowed down this year. I look to the horizon (Getchu) for the rest of the year and things are pretty dry. It feels like less game are being produced by the usual publishers.

My english isn't very well, feel free to correct it
"My wife's meat hole getting fucked by macho foreign student vol. 2 ~ My big titties former Gravure idol wife is being trained into wet slut by Danny's Boot Camp "

"汁だくメス子宮" is tricky to translate, so i only translate as slut haha.

My english is not very good, me either (I'm french ^ ^) but I think it's more than enough! Thanks !

EDIT :

That's it, I realized the logo. Maybe I'll do some editing, I don't know. In any case, the long Japanese titles... damn !! :eek:

What do you think ?

190817091838146548.png

Last edited:
My english is not very good, me either (I'm french ^ ^) but I think it's more than enough! Thanks !

EDIT :

That's it, I realized the logo. Maybe I'll do some editing, I don't know. In any case, the long Japanese titles... damn !! :eek:

What do you think ?

190817091838146548.png

Nice logo!

EDIT :

What do you think ?

190817091838146548.png

Just change fuck to fucked and it will be perfect! *gramatically correct*

Thank you !

190818055312426117.png

And... ;)

190818055313601240.jpg

Awesome work here dude if I didnt know its fanmade i would think this game is getting a translation or something along those lines...

PD: another thing could soemone give me an active invitation for the netorare nation discord?

Awesome work here dude if I didnt know its fanmade i would think this game is getting a translation or something along those lines...

Thank you !

I would love to translate this game and others. But I'm French and I understand only written English and managed to translate it into French ... If someone would be willing to translate the game in English, I could make a French version in addition to the English one. take care of the graphic part (menu, logo ...).

At the moment, I'm working on Gomen ne. Watashi, Namae mo Shiranai Oji-san to......, I'm only at the stage of clean (I erase the texts rebuilding for some, the background).
But again, I have no one to translate this series into English, if anyone would like to translate it, I would be very grateful.
When I see the work of other publishers / translators, it makes me crazy ... An example of the Korean version and mine without text, compared to the Japanese :

Japanese version
Korean version

and mine, without text :

190818082436682258.jpg

So, if someone would like to give me a hand for the translation... :)

i just remembered something in a hentai once.

one of the main girls day dreams about being raped by guys who beat up her love interest. she gets horny thinking about being raped. i think it was kansen 4 or 5.

any other works were the girl looks forward / wants to be raped?

Hey I'm curious as I don't see it mentioned here, with its english release I bought/started playing Custom Order Made 2 (partially to support developers) and there is a BIG ntr element to this game if you activate it/leave it activated. I don't see it talked about much here though and certainly not with the recent english release - the NTR is all scripted scenes too so its not just like paring other men with your maids for different CG. ITS even better if you first get faithful status with a maid (kinda harder to do) and then see her NTR you after (esp. since its so much work to get that status).

Yet nobody talks about it here...is it because its in 3D? It still uses visual novel approach for story telling/events though...

Anybody else playing it for NTR?

i played it only for the NTR, but i didn't know that's how it worked, damn it.

i used a trainer to unlock all events and just watched the NTR scenes. i didn't know they could happen on their own. the sensation would have been much better to see it as it developed.

too late now =/

i played it only for the NTR, but i didn't know that's how it worked, damn it.

i used a trainer to unlock all events and just watched the NTR scenes. i didn't know they could happen on their own. the sensation would have been much better to see it as it developed.

too late now =/

Ya the NTR is pretty gradual, doesn't just occur. First you are told one patreon is interested in the maid and the relationship/desire for those maids grows and eventually he wants her. Plus they released a bunch of new NTR events with each pack but again the BUILD UP! Thats really what NTR is about for me anyway, I mean honestly most sex be it NTR or not is always the same. Its how they get there thats interesting to me! Of course you want that pay off at the end too but the journey is the best part.

I've had COM3D2 on the backburner because, honestly, with these sort of 3D games I usually just make some nice characters and uninstall the thing after a few hours. I agree with everything you're saying about enjoying the journey though, I could honestly go without any sex scenes at all in my netorare so long as the build up and its implications were good.

Considering what you've said I'll definitely give the game another go, because it does sound pretty neat. I have the new English version, which has just the three NTR scenes for each personality right? Are there more in the Japanese version? Because I might grab that afterwards as I don't know how quickly the DLC will be made available otherwise.

Considering what you've said I'll definitely give the game another go, because it does sound pretty neat. I have the new English version, which has just the three NTR scenes for each personality right? Are there more in the Japanese version? Because I might grab that afterwards as I don't know how quickly the DLC will be made available otherwise.

Yes the Japanese release has some GP (gamepacks) and DLC packs which all have unique/new NTR events. Obviously they are all in Japanese though but will eventually be translated according to KISS (at least the game packs, apparently the licensed characters from the ANIM games have their own NTR DLC packs too but their is licensing issues possibly).

My issue/reason I never installed the Japanese stuff is because it would take nearly 200 GB of hard drive space...and I'm just like...ya not now lol. The english version only takes quarter of that.

Ya the NTR is pretty gradual, doesn't just occur. First you are told one patreon is interested in the maid and the relationship/desire for those maids grows and eventually he wants her. Plus they released a bunch of new NTR events with each pack but again the BUILD UP! Thats really what NTR is about for me anyway, I mean honestly most sex be it NTR or not is always the same. Its how they get there thats interesting to me! Of course you want that pay off at the end too but the journey is the best part.

The problem is that it is still you as a player that has to pick the NTR event and the night time NTR events. So it still feels like you as a player is controlling the unfolding of the events.

Did anyone ever create or find an agth code for 隣人に犯され続けて貪る女になった俺の妻 by Waffle?

That one always seemed pretty interesting, and featured a pretty famous artist, i'm surprised it wasn't popular enough for someone to create an agth code.

For those that did not notice, homestay 2 now has a real trial version, not the H-scenes selector they released earlier, now you can get a better feel of how the story will go.

The problem is that it is still you as a player that has to pick the NTR event and the night time NTR events. So it still feels like you as a player is controlling the unfolding of the events.

I suppose, it depends on what type of NTR your into. Some NTR does happen behind the husband/boyfriends back some some NTR happens because they do certain actions or things to make it happen directly or indirectly. So in my mind this is case scenario, you are just setting the motions forward for the NTR to happen OR you could avoid letting the NTR happen too. Maybe thats too much control but again it all comes down to approach I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.