Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

There are spoilers in that trailer lol

They show the last scene of the game (one of the endings) where she is already pregnant.
And they also show Daniel letting the son fuck her, so incest confirmed, at least one scene.

Wait, is this a sequel with Daniel going to another family?
Or an alternate version with shota son instead of loli daughter?

Wait, is this a sequel with Daniel going to another family?
Or an alternate version with shota son instead of loli daughter?

Description says "Daniel visits Japan for the second time looking for a new mom", so sequel.
btw, the son is not shota.

If ANIM keep this up by making Daniel become MILF Hunter protagonist, he should have his own harem pretty soon unless ANIM want to create his own series. :D but things is I don't feel much ntr pains from him because he so damn funny, like bulking man with personality of horny brat. lol

Did anyone managed to get an H-code for Taimanin Yukikaze 2 The Animation?
I waited years for that and now that it's here it feels incomplete without an H-code.

If ANIM keep this up by making Daniel become MILF Hunter protagonist, he should have his own harem pretty soon unless ANIM want to create his own series. :D but things is I don't feel much ntr pains from him because he so damn funny, like bulking man with personality of horny brat. lol

Unless I'm wrong I think this is the first proper sequel for any IP of theirs. KabeTsuma 2 just shared some similar locations IIRC (or excuse to reuse art and save some money) and I don't recall any of the 4 Mama games so far having a connection to each other.

You would think anim would've created their own hentaiverse long ago like Black Lilith's/Anime Lilith's Kangoku Senkan & Taimanin Asagi series or AliceSoft's Tsumamigui series.

Probably won't make much of a difference but a month or so ago I actually finally filled out multiple surveys on their website and spent a long time making sure the google translation for my Japanese was correct and simply worded (long time ago I posted links for any interested fans to fill out to give feedback)

I basically requested consideration for future crossovers and maybe bring back some past characters from other games.

Assuming Daniel gets a third game (if Homestay 2 sells well) maybe we get a prequel or side story with Saki and Masataka from KabeTsuma 1 (IIRC the machine translations said they basically owned their own brothel for women they corrupted; maybe Daniel sells off the women to them once he gets bored of them)

Saki Iseya is probably my favorite character design from any anim game and I really liked her voice actress too

Be nice to see her get the E-mote graphics too in something new (unless anim someday re-releases an updated version like Lilith did for Ochiru Hitozuma ~Animation~)

Last edited:
Just watched the trailer to the new anim game coming up, apparently eroge trailers are becoming like movie trailers. They show the entire story in 2m before you even get to see/play it....kind of lame especially for a NTR game.

Although I'd be interested to see/know if there is a way the wife can get pregnant WITHOUT changing for the guy to the extreme, to me that seems more NTR because its like she almost resisted but then still gave it up vs just totally submitting to him for the last 2/3.

Also not sure about the sequel part, this is a prequel isn't it? Did you mean they are planning on making another game after this?

Natsukis game- Erisu. out now. Female perspective- art isn't great. But it will have a lot of content to it. So i'll see if it's anything worth it.

Just watched the trailer to the new anim game coming up, apparently eroge trailers are becoming like movie trailers. They show the entire story in 2m before you even get to see/play it....kind of lame especially for a NTR game.
From the overall feel of the game it never looked to me like they were attempting a real NTR game but instead a Netori spinoff with the same character. Since team.MM made netorase as well as a mother swapping games before, even if this has husband/son POV I'm not putting any faith in it for good NTR content.

Daniel supposed to be 195cm and wife is 165cm, but you can't see such a big difference in their height on CGs, lol.

since it's been slow these last few days.

I'm looking for an NTR with a gullible GF.

like, she is completely persuaded or just talked into having sex with the guy that isn't her BF. like "practice with me, you don't want your first time being bad". girl proceeds to give another guy her virginity in the name of being a better sex partner for her BF.

would be better if the girl doesn't have feelings for the NTR guy after. it was just a case of girl being dumb.

i thought about this from an old doujin i read where a teacher convinces a virgin girl to have sex with him. it wasn't NTR. later she tells her friends and they say something like "doesn't this mean you're not a virgin anymore?" and she has a "oh crap" moment.

want to see if there's anything like this in NTR form. i can remember one where the girl ends up having another guys baby but is so dumb that she doesn't know how it works and think's it's her BFs.

Ah well, I'm stuck because of a bug fixed in 1.02 so that's why I was looking for a newer version..

Sup dooders, it's been a while. Seems like the new Anim game is seemingly all we have to tide us over for the rest of the year.

I was wondering, does anyone remember the name of that massive French/English H-Game site that hosts their games on Rapidshare. (from what i can remember) I recently lost some games and that site has everything.

Sup dooders, it's been a while. Seems like the new Anim game is seemingly all we have to tide us over for the rest of the year.

I was wondering, does anyone remember the name of that massive French/English H-Game site that hosts their games on Rapidshare. (from what i can remember) I recently lost some games and that site has everything.

https://www.h-suki.com/ This one?

Reactions: Valvatorez
so i was reading one room hero (on my continues search for female lead rape/ntr)

so it looked like the lead girl was about to have sex with "the good looking playboy" and she even thinks about if he is the one she wants to have his first time with. im thinking, hell yeah, now were getting some where. she finds him cheating on her so she calls it off. pretty boy doesn't like that and resorts to drugging her and kidnapping. she escapes and hitch hikes a ride with a couple. turns out, bad luck. the guy is a step-brother of the pretty boy and ends up taking her back to a villa. now she is chained up and getting turned on. all the meanwhile MC is looking for FMC since she's missing and you see his adventure to get to her while this is all unfolding.

40 chapters worth of build up and of course, he saves her at the last second. it gave me hope at chapter 40, but 39 chapters later (79 chapter manhua), he saves her at the end and they have sex for the first time. what a lie this manhua led me on. i kept reading all in the hopes that he would get there to late or just in time to see her lose her virginity.

why can't bad people win :(

fuk im screwed.. i cleared browsing data on my browser , i still have my sad panda login on ehentai . but site still showing nyonbori chibis :(:(

Last edited:
fuk im screwed.. i cleared browsing data on my browser , i still have my sad panda login on ehentai . but site still showing nyonbori chibis :(:(

follow these steps, usually there is a problem in the cache

clear your cache
go to ehentai (this is the first website you visit after clearing your cache)
login to ehentai
now go to sad panda straight after and you should be able to get in

i dont know if this works ever since the chibi thing changed. also, are we not allowed to call sad panda by it's name? i always see it referred to as sad panda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?