Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

A sequel to https://nhentai.net/g/178449/ got translated https://nhentai.net/g/276783/ and I really like some of the scenes. The tent and birthday are great.

Partner swapping gone wrong is definitely one of my favourite themes when done right. Has a lot of potential to be average though. This one kind of handicaps itself via the endings to both chapters but the rest of it is pretty good. I hope there'll be a part 3.

The new Atelier Sakura game looks interesting.

guys, got agth/hook code for 俺が聞かされた妻の寝取られ告白~ねえあなた、わたし今……とっても幸せよ~ ?
somehow i got partial text extraction when using VNR

Thanks for your comment. I am trying to ask our member about what your opinion for this game because I lost hope in Atelier Sakura for a long time ago. I will try it but it's not satisfy for me who seeking "best endings". I hope Atelier sakura could make more hardcore game. In my opinion, 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 was best game of Sakura for me in both Artworks and NTR contend which ending including the female protagonist already had the child with NTR guy. That feels so good.

Ahh, have you guys completed [LiLiM DARKNESS] White Blue. I have just quickly checked it's CGs and I feels it worse than their last game "Dearest Blue". Please kindly give me some reviews so I can consider to try it or not.

[Kinoko931% (Taono Kinoko)] Koibito Gokko 2 [English] is translated. I am waiting for translation for long time now it come. Thanks uploader. This one is interest NTR manga, it's quite hilarious or I can call it comedy NTR however it's one of good NTR story which creating interesting contend. Check it when it's hot.

The new Atelier Sakura actually has a terrific NTR plot, one of their best , however, while they have good art and story, once again they have a fatal flaw, this time which is the rushed and short NTR sex scenes.

To summarize, the protag had a childhoold friend ai, they start dating and have sex, but he then wakes up in hospital to find that its a dream.

The truth was that he was hospitalized because he got hit by a car protecting the girl and has been in a coma.

He notices the girl and his buddy is behaving suspiciously and so there is NTR mystery, and as it turns out the buddy confessed to her while he was in a coma and now they are having sex.

As i said, the plot is good, as the fact that he got in a coma protecting the girl and the girl went out with someone else and slept with him while he was in a coma adds to the pain and NTR feeling.

However, the NTR part feels SOOOO rushed (e.g the first time the girl had sex with the ntr guy, there was no kissing or foreplay shown, just straight to some lackluster doggy style sex scene.

What a shame, could have been much better but they cut corners on the H scenes and CGs this time.

Which is sad,since they actually had a good art and plot this time.

Worth the download though

Can someone give me like a list of really good netorare games like acerola and anim.team games. I might have missed a great game i want to know :) thnx in advance to the one who respond to me

Well new at sakura game is not bad but not good so far hope fore onburo can work great again (just how many game to wait...)

Currently playing Crossbreed Jokers- a new supernatural themed game with NTR as it's core h-genre. Can't speak much since i'm still early in but i'm really impressed with this production quality- at least for this circle which hasn't given us much else. Many characters- voiced. many neat effects and art quality isn't bad. Getting pretty positive reception- worth checking out. It's an ADV with multiple routes. I believe the NTR route is started by losing battles..

Also you can change the multiple heroines clothing both in sprites and in the actual CGs by applying the patch in the folder that comes with the game.

[off] anyone have the h-code for the new Elf & Empress game: Great Deceiver (グレイト・ディシヴァー)?

Currently playing Crossbreed Jokers- a new supernatural themed game with NTR as it's core h-genre. Can't speak much since i'm still early in but i'm really impressed with this production quality- at least for this circle which hasn't given us much else. Many characters- voiced. many neat effects and art quality isn't bad. Getting pretty positive reception- worth checking out. It's an ADV with multiple routes. I believe the NTR route is started by losing battles.

Wow, I was not expecting this amount of content and production from a DLsite ADV. The story isn't terribly original but the abilities are interesting and the fights are cool, so I ended up shooting through it and getting Nyx's good end. Only then to find out Pekeko's route is even longer and I've only seen like a third of the scenes!

Honestly, I wasn't really feeling the NTR with the early scenes, especially as they're the result of fairly oblique choices, but everything about Nyx's second bad end made up for it. Following up the lovey-dovey vanilla with the complete humiliation against Touga was incredibly satisfying, not to mention how everytime I thought the scene was done it ramped up another notch. As far as I can tell Pekeko has the majority of content in this, but Nyx still has a whole shota NTR plotline for me to finish, as well as all the bonus scenes. So there's plenty to get through.

The effort put into this game deserves credit too. The way the sprites actually sort of move around the screen rather than just pose really makes them come alive, and is something actual VN producers should do more. Full female voice (no male though) is obviously great as well. I still have plenty of the story to finish, but I can say it's definitely worth reading.

Wow, I was not expecting this amount of content and production from a DLsite ADV. .

Pekeko definitely the main heroine- her route is very long. Even in her full "good end" route- Nyx ends up being raped- I think that's the only full on h-scene that isn't a bad end result. The forced playing order is probably to ease you into the more extreme content. Because it just gets rougher and rougher exploring those routes. I finished it- it's not bad. The NTR feel wasn't really there because of the forced choices and bad end routes- but it was an interesting game for sure. Finale villain is an ugly fat man that never appears until you do everything else possible.. of course.

Wow, I was not expecting this amount of content and production from a DLsite ADV. The story isn't terribly original but the abilities are interesting and the fights are cool, so I ended up shooting through it and getting Nyx's good end. Only then to find out Pekeko's route is even longer and I've only seen like a third of the scenes!

Honestly, I wasn't really feeling the NTR with the early scenes, especially as they're the result of fairly oblique choices, but everything about Nyx's second bad end made up for it. Following up the lovey-dovey vanilla with the complete humiliation against Touga was incredibly satisfying, not to mention how everytime I thought the scene was done it ramped up another notch. As far as I can tell Pekeko has the majority of content in this, but Nyx still has a whole shota NTR plotline for me to finish, as well as all the bonus scenes. So there's plenty to get through.

The effort put into this game deserves credit too. The way the sprites actually sort of move around the screen rather than just pose really makes them come alive, and is something actual VN producers should do more. Full female voice (no male though) is obviously great as well. I still have plenty of the story to finish, but I can say it's definitely worth reading.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ241070.html
Is this the game you guys are talkin bout?

Guys, does anyone have these:
「おとなりNTR 前編」漫画フルカラー72ページ(ミルクフォース)
「おとなりNTR 後編」漫画フルカラー72ページ(ミルクフォース)
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...m_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=ntrblog-003
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...m_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=ntrblog-003
was looking for everywhere and no results yet...

milk force is enshodo, it won't get uploaded afaik

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!