Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

just play the new waffle game and just amazing the game have a voice for all Man character ! it is the 1st game in waffle that have voice for non mc man character ?

and the story , art , pure NTR and not have good or True end just a heavy bad ending all. it a long time that i have seen a NTR game that perfect Pure NTR anyone think same to me ?

just play the new waffle game and just amazing the game have a voice for all Man character ! it is the 1st game in waffle that have voice for non mc man character ?

Are you serious! They have voiced male characters in this game. Well, this just got shot up on my lists.

and the story , art , pure NTR and not have good or True end just a heavy bad ending all. it a long time that i have seen a NTR game that perfect Pure NTR anyone think same to me ?

yup, one of the better ntr games so far this year imo.

The mystery was done well on protag route, and the girlfriend fall, although cliched but also done pretty damn well on the girlfriend route. I haven't played the combo route though, so cant comment on that yet.
Damn that sleek takagi san (or takahasi? cmiiw), i hate him as an antagonist, worst kind of person, but he serve well as ntr antagonist.

and yep, bad ending for mc all the way through, he should have sticked with that short haired girl instead.. but nah she hooked up with his best friend as well lel, Can't fault the best friend though, truly a bro tier guy.

Last edited:
I didn't play waffle game long time ago and just interest this newest game and just want to ask that this new system game on hajimete no kanaojo is ever on old waffle game? (Moving scene, tell flash back story) and god damm BGM so good the Perfect that i like the most is art character and background game is baeutiful thank Saburou sensei for artist this game i have ever play his zombie game before and like art so much

And for most amzing story i will remember this guy https://vndb.org/v20515

Just look the list game he write and shock that never seen he write ntr game so this may be his frist game and god damm is amazing pure NTR

For another comment i think that add voice all man character (except MC) is unbeliveable to see in few VN/EROGE from not big company in few year that improve feeling on play game so much

For all this my comment is to Hype so much change my view to waffle game everything and i hope to see this kind game from waffle game in the future i hope so

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[new-release][190510][%E3%82%A2%E3%83%91%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88]-%E3%83%96%E3%83%92%E3%82%A3%EF%BC%81%E5%A5%B3%E9%A8%8E%E5%A3%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%93%E3%81%8B%E3%81%AB%E8%B2%A0%E3%81%91%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E3%81%B6%E3%81%B2%E3%81%83%EF%BC%81-%EF%BD%9E%E5%A7%AB%E6%A7%98%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%81%AE%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E5%BC%84%E3%82%8A%EF%BD%9E-[381m]-820649/ not ntr but i wanted to point it for fun and because you don't see this everyday xD

Anyone have walkthrough for new avantgarde game? Big titties elf wife and premature ejaculator-kun?

Kinda new in ntrpg.Can anyone recomend me ntrpg that feature wife and have a voice in it?

https://vndb.org/v17992/chars#chars

This game is quite good for people who like a cute beautiful shy girl do very lure staff.

In Saya route.
A cowardly side character guy Genzou is falling in love with Saya.
However, Saya is MC's slave and MC order her to do a blowjob service with a group of young guys.
Genzou also in the group, and he tries to stop everyone but it does not work.
Then, other guys, stirp Genzou nake and let Saya do with Genzou first.
Saya seems to have a good feeling with Genzou and Genzou also happy.
However, after done with Genzou she does with other guys many times. Genzou heart fell.

After that, MC keep order Saya to do Blowjob service in many days.
Genzou did not participate(seem like he cannot tolerate seeing Saya with others).
One day, MC found out that Saya has some special feeling for Genzou(not love) because she keeps looking for Genzou when doing the services.
Thus, MC order Saya to do sexual intercourse service to show his dominant.

When Genzou knows about the sex service he rushes to the place and tries to stop the event.
When MC let Saya appoint her partner order, Genzou comes in time and he confesses his love.
Saya says nothing.
To reject Genzou confession, she goes to another guy and ask him to do her first, then appoint the other guys' order, Genzou is the last.
Next is very lure H scene, Saya happily has sex with others. In the end, Genzou just watches and do nothing.

After that event Genzou confesses his love again, this time they become friend(friend zone).
It seems Saya will follow MC order and will do sex services with other guys(except Genzou) from now on.

On one of the endings that come after the Saya sex services, Genzou goes berserk and become half monster, so he cannot control himself well.
Thus, Saya asks Genzou to have sex with a lover tone. Then Genzou dies (yes he was shot dead before he touches Saya).

----------------------------------------
If anyone has other games that similar to this one, please recommend.
(some kind like MC or other guy falling in love with the girl that have a lover/owner, and the girl lover/owner order her to do H thing like a whore.)

This game is quite good for people who like a cute beautiful shy girl do very lure staff.

In Saya route.
However, Saya is MC's slave and MC order her to do a blowjob service with a group of young guys.
However, after done with Genzou she does with other guys many times. Genzou heart fell.

Genzou did not participate(seem like he cannot tolerate seeing Saya with others).
One day, MC found out that Saya has some special feeling for Genzou(not love) because she keeps looking for Genzou when doing the services.

When Genzou knows about the sex service he rushes to the place and tries to stop the event.
When MC let Saya appoint her partner order, Genzou comes in time and he confesses his love.
Saya says nothing.
To reject Genzou confession, she goes to another guy and ask him to do her first, then appoint the other guys' order, Genzou is the last.
Next is very lure H scene, Saya happily has sex with others. In the end, Genzou just watches and do nothing.

After that event Genzou confesses his love again, this time they become friend(friend zone).
It seems Saya will follow MC order and will do sex services with other guys(except Genzou) from now on.

On one of the endings that come after the Saya sex services, Genzou goes berserk and become half monster, so he cannot control himself well.
Thus, Saya asks Genzou to have sex with a lover tone. Then Genzou dies (yes he was shot dead before he touches Saya).

(some kind like MC or other guy falling in love with the girl that have a lover/owner, and the girl lover/owner order her to do H thing like a whore.)

That is more of an horror story, and while i don't like the fact the ntr is with a side character i love the fact there is an ending where he dies because of ntr xD, i love that shit, is like the ending of the first Inyouchu OVA series.....i want more muahahahaha

That is more of an horror story

Well it is inspired by lovecraft and cthulu mythos and such- so yes.. Though not nearly as disturbing as many others like Anonymous(mirage) or gore screaming show(black cyc)- as far as NTR horror goes.

In Saya route.

Saya says nothing.

Any working download?

Any working download?

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2033079
You also can find the game on this site or google.

That is more of an horror story, and while i don't like the fact the ntr is with a side character i love the fact there is an ending where he dies because of ntr xD, i love that shit, is like the ending of the first Inyouchu OVA series.....i want more muahahahaha

Yes NTR is just a small part of the game and other girls NTR route is just so so.

I only like Saya NTR plot and her character. Side character or MC get NTR is ok for me.

It hard to find the plot similar to the Saya NTR plot.
Please recommend me, if you guy find some.

Last edited:

In Saya route.

Saya says nothing.

This would have being great for me if the girl did it beacause of her own volition instead of taking orders from some guy. I really would like more games in which the girl is a actually a bitch and ends up emotionally torturing the shit out of the MC.

This would have being great for me if the girl did it beacause of her own volition instead of taking orders from some guy. I really would like more games in which the girl is a actually a bitch and ends up emotionally torturing the shit out of the MC.

The girl did it because of her own volition.
MC was reluctant to send the girl, but she volunteers.
She wholeheartedly services other guys like a lover especially with Genzo and makes MC jealous.

that why I like this part a lot.
The bad thing is NTR H scene is short, it should add some more NTR H scene or make the NTR scene longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
Want some manga or game which, the girl does a gangbang with classmates before having the first time sex with MC.
Manga:
  • [MINAZUKI JUUZOH] Zutto Zutto Suki Datta
  • [Itaba Hiroshi] Da Eki p.63
  • [Garakuta Shoujo (Miito Shido)] Tonari no Seki no Sukebekko.
  • [Nagare Ippon] Boku no Shiranai Kanojo no Kao
  • [OKAWARI] Onnanoko? p.85
  • [Arou Rei] Sentiment
  • [Shirataki Shun] Shishunki Shoujo p.31

Games:
  • [Dieselmine] Ano, Itsumo Akarukute Genki na Oba-san ga, Kusogaki ni Mesuinu Choukyou Sarete Jukujo Kei Ero Zasshi de Ikigao wo Sarasu Nante...!!
  • [Dieselmine] Chiisai Koro kara Shitteru, Kekkou Bijin dakedo urusai Kinjo no Oba chan ga, Warugaki ni Choukyou sarete BBA no Ratai wo Naburarenagara Ahe runante...!!

Last edited:
Well, there we go... !
The next game of VENUS "Summer☆Salt" is complete and will be available this Thursday, May 16th!

And apparently, he will quickly move on to another project...!

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2033079
You also can find the game on this site or google.

Yes NTR is just a small part of the game and other girls NTR route is just so so.

I only like Saya NTR plot and her character. Side character or MC get NTR is ok for me.

It hard to find the plot similar to the Saya NTR plot.
Please recommend me, if you guy find some.

I just remembered but if what you want is hardcore emotional betrayal then Thug Hero Party is a great game already fantranslated, but if you like it wait a little since its receiving an official translation plus decensoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.