Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I believe this isn't reverse NTR, the main protagonist is Amami Yuuto, the one who doesn't have image. And Yuuto isn't woman name LOL :D. I think the other girl, Rumi only side part of the story.

Reactions: espiekerella
I believe this isn't reverse NTR, the main protagonist is Amami Yuuto, the one who doesn't have image. And Yuuto isn't woman name LOL :D. I think the other girl, Rumi only side part of the story.

Let me quote myself again:

Reverse NTR = Can be of 2 types.

Type 1: Another woman steals the husband/lover from the heroine.

Type 2: Another woman steals the heroine from husband/lover

This could still be Reverse NTR even with a male MC. ;)

Yeah, but with many netori guy, i think the focus will be heroine with that many netori guys, sure maybe ww wil get reverse NTR, but i don't think it's the main focus. If only showing female characters as netori character, i won't doubt about it. So i think the reverse NTR only happened as a part of story or a route only.
MGGW0183_salespoint3.jpg

Let me quote myself again:

This could still be Reverse NTR even with a male MC. ;)

Reverse Ntr is only when male stolen. "Games where a hero/heroine or other side character steals the male protagonist away from another hero/heroine." If woman steals heroine from hero, then this is yuri ntr. As well when another girl stolen from female protag. :) I think LonerPrime just thought up this types, moreover netorare not necessary means lover/husband, it can be any girl close to MC, be it mother, sister, friend, or just object of his affection.

Yeah, but with many netori guy, i think the focus will be heroine with that many netori guys, sure maybe ww wil get reverse NTR, but i don't think it's the main focus. If only showing female characters as netori character, i won't doubt about it. So i think the reverse NTR only happened as a part of story or a route only.
MGGW0183_salespoint3.jpg

Lol. Shota (though a little too old) - check, disgusting pig - check, handsome guy - check, bad boy - check, middle-aged old man - check. Almost all types of possible netori guys. It is as if we fap not on heroine, but on guys. :D

I really can't understand this reverse NTR thing, as in my opinion woman cheating and man cheating is not equal. After Asian light and web novels with harems you already can't see that is wrong with one man who has multiple women as partners. In otome there is one girl and many boys, but almost always they have only one partner at same time, or girl just trying to choose best out of them.
But anyway in soretsuma 2, judging by screens and characters, there is mostly traditional netorare type B and only few reverse ntr scenes.

Actually reverse NTR exists, its just that people are more loose with women so almost ANYTHING where she so much as looks funny at another guy everyone screams ntr, but for reverse NTR it needs to be serious and with all the checks for people even thinking it, that and there can't be a threesome.

And like you said, ther eis this thing in the world called double standars xD

If you look at the characters and the cg, i am pretty sure it feature a lot of classic normal ntr (Type A,B,C) and also a route or 2 with a little "Reverse NTR". But it will not be the major focus of this game (mc is still a guy, only 1 other girl besides heroine and several villains who all delivers a different fetish). If i am remember correct there was already some action for the mc in Soredemo 1 with other girls.

I want to be hyped, and it looks really nice, but i was too hyped for the last lune team bitters game and that resulted only in disappointment.

Also from the looks, the mc has a twin brother?

Agree, on the other hand Lune makes good games, not only ntr so there is hope!

Got news for you guys

Gentle sasaki and Lune team bitter new project
http://www.lune-soft.jp/game/14780
https://vndb.org/v21346

Now I'm hyped!

Lune Team Bitters, together with elf and LiLiM Darkness, are what I consider to be the triad of NTR eroge.

elf is gone; LiLiM and Lune disappointed in their last couple of games, but they still are better than any other company out there trying to do NTR. Now, anim might be part of the tryad, replacing elf, but they're very inconsistent and I really didn't like their last two games. All this is just my opinion, of course.

I don't like the term "reverse ntr". A woman is stealing a dude from another woman? Well, this seems pretty much like netorare for me. I don't see the need to add the word reverse.

I'm really looking forward this new visual novel. I just hope they won't do that typical and obvious stupid choices that lead to the netorare. That's my main complain to Lune's eroges in general.

I don't like the term "reverse ntr". A woman is stealing a dude from another woman? Well, this seems pretty much like netorare for me. I don't see the need to add the word reverse.

I'm completely disagree that is seems like netorare. But maybe we really don't need this tag at all. Some time ago I've read some manga on exhentai with netorare tag, but I was completely disappointed because there wasn't proper NTR, just some guy fucked two chicks and one of them was his GF, while other girl secretly seduced him. If this is can be called ntr, then all harems can be considered as netorare, lol.

I'm completely disagree that is seems like netorare. But maybe we really don't need this tag at all. Some time ago I've read some manga on exhentai with netorare tag, but I was completely disappointed because there wasn't proper NTR, just some guy fucked two chicks and one of them was his GF, while other girl secretly seduced him. If this is can be called ntr, then all harems can be considered as netorare, lol.

Err, no? What you described sounds like it's just cheating. Just like a girl can be stollen from a guy by another dude, a man can be stollen from a woman by another chick. Netorare all the same.

Reverse NTR discussions aside, the first Soredemo Tsuma went under my expectations, I didnt even finish it all. A tad too many contenders, NTR progression wasnt interesting, and while the radar system was a great addition the way it triggers routes is weird, but I guess what influenced me more is how I found Nanami bland (maybe the idea was depicting a regular husband-loving wife but eh). I find it weird that I liked Mahou Kiss better when that style of setting has been overused. At least the heroine in the sequel looks much more appealing.

Ehh, my bad I guess. I completely spaced that vndb added a separate tag of Yuri NTR. Meh, suddenly I lost all my expectations for the game. Woman stealing man away, sure its not common but if the MC is a male then as stupid_army said, this is more of a netori than netorare. Netori genre is like my third liked, so yea, not really gonna get hyped for this one.

Again apologies for my hype train fiasco. False alarm yuri lovers.

Err, no? What you described sounds like it's just cheating. Just like a girl can be stolen from a guy by another dude, a man can be stollen from a woman by another chick. Netorare all the same.

Netorare is not equal to cheating. In some sense it is a genre (and fetish) in which you would feel jealous of someone close to you. Obviously if it is guy stolen from girl, then you can't feel jealousy if you are man. Reverse NTR is a genre for girls, like otome, in case of male readers it is not even ntr.

Hey, at least we will get a decent NTR VN to kill some time, you knows? And Gentle Sasaki's art is always a plus. Cheer up, guys.

Netorare is not equal to cheating. In some sense it is a genre (and fetish) in which you would feel jealous of someone close to you. Obviously if it is guy stolen from girl, then you can't feel jealousy if you are man. Reverse NTR is a genre for girls, like otome, in case of male readers it is not even ntr.

All I said was that the scene you described seemed more like just cheating than netorare.

I disagree about reverse ntr being a genre for girls. Is it because the MC is female, being the one that's having the boyfriend stollen? Well, I'm not going to go further into this debate. I don't agree with the label "reverse ntr" since it is just netorare. It's not netori, netorase or any other thing, just netorare.

Anyway, I'm looking forward this game and I'll go back to the shadows of this thread since I'm not into the most recent games released and the abundance of netorase.

Now I'm hyped!

Lune Team Bitters, together with elf and LiLiM Darkness, are what I consider to be the triad of NTR eroge.

elf is gone; LiLiM and Lune disappointed in their last couple of games, but they still are better than any other company out there trying to do NTR. Now, anim might be part of the tryad, replacing elf, but they're very inconsistent and I really didn't like their last two games. All this is just my opinion, of course.

I'm really looking forward this new visual novel. I just hope they won't do that typical and obvious stupid choices that lead to the netorare. That's my main complain to Lune's eroges in general.

By experience I can tell Lune's strongest suit are Saimin-type eroges.

Finally Tanaka Aji finishing this story ;_; i like the ending, but still not satisfied... I hope he add prologue in tankoubon later..

https://exhentai.org/s/ce18bf9279/1073064-148

What's series is this? I've never seen this one before. Unless the glasses dude is the skinny version of the antagonist from 'Unsweet Sister'.

Has anyone read FORK IN THE ROAD 1 and 2 by Mashiraga Aki? I just found out about it yesterday and finished it today. It is the hottest, most brutal NTR I've read so far and the plot has some realism to a degree (which contributes to the experience of reading it). Can someone recommend comics/doujins similar to this?

What's series is this? I've never seen this one before. Unless the glasses dude is the skinny version of the antagonist from 'Unsweet Sister'.

Has anyone read FORK IN THE ROAD 1 and 2 by Mashiraga Aki? I just found out about it yesterday and finished it today. It is the hottest, most brutal NTR I've read so far and the plot has some realism to a degree (which contributes to the experience of reading it). Can someone recommend comics/doujins similar to this?

可愛いナマイキ妻千佳代。。。と元カレ three chapters, not translated yet.

The premise almost like Marina story. MC live happily with his two sons and wife, Chikayo. One day they meets Chikayo's ex and "first". After meeting him MC meet again and talking about his problems. They life almost sexless because MC has ED, but somehow he aroused when seeing Chikayo with her ex, and starting imagining they hadlve sex. So he ask Senpai, Chikayo's ex, to start netorase play secretly without Chikayo consent.

Last edited:
What the story in this one? Summary please.

Can i get the link to the previous chapter? Here:

可愛いナマイキ妻千佳代。。。と元カレ three chapters, not translated yet.

The premise almost like Marina story. MC live happily with his two sons and wife, Chikayo. One day they meets Chikayo's ex and "first". After meeting him MC meet again and talking about his problems. They life almost sexless because MC has ED, but somehow he aroused when seeing Chikayo with her ex, and starting imagining they hadlve sex. So he ask Senpai, Chikayo's ex, to start netorase play secretly without Chikayo consent.

And here is for previous chapters:
https://exhentai.org/s/0313203cee/908494-184?nl=14257-415859

I really hate that sadpanda didn't allow for each single chapter to be uploaded outside their respective magazine, like I understand the reasoning behind it but because of that I most likely missed out on so many good ntr doujin that never got their own tankobon because they are just a single chapter by artist that rarely do ntr stuff or never got proper translation which is the case of this one and that other very good higenamuchi oyakodon ntr (this one got proper translation on cafe that's why I even knew about it)

I really hate that sadpanda didn't allow for each single chapter to be uploaded outside their respective magazine, like I understand the reasoning behind it but because of that I most likely missed out on so many good ntr doujin that never got their own tankobon because they are just a single chapter by artist that rarely do ntr stuff or never got proper translation which is the case of this one and that other very good higenamuchi oyakodon ntr (this one got proper translation on cafe that's why I even knew about it)

What is the name of that one? becaus ei think i also missed it.

Can you post the current results? i hope Shadowcore wins........although almost all games are proven good ones so its almost imposible we won't be benefiting in the end!
Nanahayo 29
Shadowcore 46
Anoko Quest 21
Breath of Fire and Iron 30
Treasure Hunter 64
Prank War 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.