Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Seconding this.

I always regretted that that other milf got her limbs taken away and stuffed in a box, it was a waste.

Sup dudes, i see that remake of the Black Lilith classic 堕ちる人妻 has been released around here....

I was wondering if those who've tried it out wouldn't mind sharing some impressions of it. I'm mainly curious if there's any new content besides the animated h-scenes?
I played the game, no new content. 28 animations the quality is not bad but some are lazy, for example some animation are just the girl taking a piss at the end of the scene.
The game engine lilith is using has been improved it's a welcome change, i might have missed some new interesting parameters affecting the game.
Imo overall it's welcome but really lazy, a sequel or spin off or anime version would have been a lot better, I don't see people paying again for the same game.

On another note, Boku no Yayoi-san is out.

The third ova is going to blow everyone away. The 4th ova is just the manga way.

Two endings.

Any RPGM type games that are translated and not in the following list:
Hero Thug Party
JK NT-R
Married Warrior Emma
Minako [Happy Life]
Netorare Imouto Misaki
NTRPG1
NTRPG2
NTRPG2 Marie Xmas
To H...

Or has the genre been exhausted?

I need help, can someone seed お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~ on torrent please?

I'm trying to recover all the games I lost and this one is quite good.

I need help, can someone seed お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~ on torrent please?

Hey i have that game! Actually i have almost all miel's game.
Is there a walkthought or guild for [Orcsoft] Aisai Nikki?
Yes, you can visit the pages in orcsoft site
The question is, are there any Sanbun Kyoden's works that are not NTR? :D

Talking about comiket 90, Is there any news whether xration will publish new doujinshi? The last Onigashima series left with such a cliffhanger
I remember he create one tankoubon and some mini story which not NTR. I believe his very first tankoubon.

About xration, you can check his pixiv for info.

^
Could you seed it tomorrow, please?

I need to sleep.

Before leaving I inform you guys Anim new game uploaded its first PV.

Yeah, it is. 本田 優美香 (the black-haired woman in red) is the wife of the protagonist. 鈴木 若菜 (short-haired woman with glasses) is his junior at work. From that Getchu page, it seems that the protagonist and his wife have been a couple since college and then got married. They're trying to build a home and family together, the husband by working at his job and the wife by working part-time at a family restaurant. Everything is fine and the protagonist is a good husband, except he's a little on the small side and bad at sex besides. The wife vaguely feels a sense of dissatisfaction with their bed life. While she is quite attractive and has a lot of sex appeal, she herself isn't aware of that. She's a bit of an airhead and faithful to her husband. Basically all the ingredients for a perfect netorare storm.

The girl with glasses, by the way, secretly likes the protagonist but knows he's married.

Just in case you are unable to get that seeded:
If you are able to download from either datafile or uploaded, the game is also still available from the thread by moemoe-kyun as several of the links are still active:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B110128%5D-%5Bmiel%5D-%E3%81%8A%E5%88%A5%E3%82%8C%E6%84%9B%E5%A6%BB%E6%B8%A9%E6%B3%89%E6%97%85%E8%A1%8C%EF%BD%9E%E3%81%94%E3%82%81%E3%82%93%E3%81%AA%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%E3%81%82%E3%81%AA%E3%81%9F%E2%80%A6%E5%AD%90%E4%BE%9B%E9%81%94%E3%81%AF%E4%BC%AF%E7%88%B6%E3%81%95%E3%81%BE%E3%81%AE%E5%AD%90%E3%80%82%E7%A7%81%E3%81%AF%E3%81%82%E3%81%AE%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%A6%BB%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%BE%E3%81%99%EF%BD%9E-241899/

netoraserare 27 is out, although no engrish yet..
but the ending thoo...
dont understand at all by just seeing the pic >.>

It's been quite a while chapter 27 has been released, almost 1 month.

In short, Shuu wants to make a baby with Haruka but Haruka refuses initially, going as far as mocking Shuu for not able to get erection. Shuu retorts by saying even Haruka can't get a partner even though she went to arranged meeting for marriage (omiai) multiple times and saying she always acted like that, accept request no matter how bad it is, including Shuu's request for netorase. Haruka's pissed off saying even though 3 years have passed, why Shuu come for her if he just wants to mock her. Shuu asks whether Haruka also did it with other men (arranged partner), she answers "What do you think?" while rubbing her wet pussy and lick her finger (Woohoo just like Marina).
Noticing Shuu's erection, she gives him blowjob and mocking him. She confessed that she likes Shuu's face when he's suffered. He replies by saying he loves her. She refers that time when Shuu said suffering is proof that he loves her. He bangs her.
And then there is no indication how many times has passed but we see Shuu go back from his work, arrives in his apartment complex. After opening the front door, Shuu sees pair of men's shoes and his heart starts pounding.
The author seems want to convey that Shuu and Haruka continue netorase lifestyle but it could be just guest or Haruka's father. I think the manga can get 1 additional chapter with all the good stuff, because for last chapter it lacks great H-scene. All in all, great manga, but last couple chapters are just so-so.

Hi guys, I recently played my first Netorare RPG game "ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~忘れられた映像~" and I'm interested in some RPG mystery NTR games. Any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?