Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Takeda Hiromitsu's Ima Real tank is now available on F4KKU in an official publication.
Support the artist if you can.

Last edited:
Thanks i completely forgot about this game, i think we could see it tomorrow or in a week

lol , you are very optimistic, I don't think it will be out before summer (unless someone other than mikocon buy it and upload it, wich I don't see happening)

Yes,Please someone post marina 3 download link kindly.Some of us ntr fan cannot buy online shop for some reason.It is nearly one month and no link appear for some reason.

Takeda Hiromitsu's Ima Real tank is now available on F4KKU in an official publication.

>paying for whats already translated

Just buy it from the source like dlsite or something instead of donating money to jewcob whos literally doing nothing for the scene.

>paying for whats already translated

Just buy it from the source like dlsite or something instead of donating money to jewcob whos literally doing nothing for the scene.

Technically, the Fan Appreciation Day isn't translated, so we are getting something out of it. Uncensored is always a plus too.

lol , you are very optimistic, I don't think it will be out before summer (unless someone other than mikocon buy it and upload it, wich I don't see happening)

Other games from that company have been released fast, some do take a month, but that is the longest i have seen for one of their games to be uploaded

Yes.We can see marina 1 and 2 public release date is faster than 3. Mikocon set their public release date apart 3 week from their private release date to support developer company.And again some games are faster and some are late.Unfortunately Maria 3 is in late group.And using online payment system in my country is finding dinosaur alive.SO,the only option is to wait.

Done, already bought it last year :p
20160325_132720_zpsqsmzgjky.jpg

Attachments

• 20160325_132720.jpg
    20160325_132720.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Reactions: yakkun_
Erased (Anime) Spoilers: (Boku dake ga Inai Machi)

Seen some pretty salty posts about the way it ended all over the internet in regards to the MC ending up with pizza girl hahaha.

I was kind of surprised honestly, I always felt the main reason that manga like GE: Good Ending, Hetakoi and Onanie Master Kurosawa would never be adapted was because of the cuckold/unrequited-love vibes given from some chapters in each manga. Especially surprising in Erased where they added a baby into the mix.

Definitely saw the pizza girl ship happening though, especially when he returned mid-way through the show and her role in it.

I more like OL MArina than higschool marina. BTW that man looks like Kenji isn't it...???

Those look like green eyes (i can't completely tell though, its too small), Kenji had brown ones. I guess it would be interesting if he and Marina were in some kind of sexual relationship (where she was sleeping around) before they settled down for each other though.

Oh yeah, femdom Marina sounds attractive. I would like if it was like this the whole 2nd gaiden but I have a feeling it won't.

Other games from that company have been released fast, some do take a month, but that is the longest i have seen for one of their games to be uploaded

(Sorry for my English)

No, the last two games of this company were released by Mikocon 2 months after the release date, which is the usual, and the previous ones didn't matter because by then, Mikocon still didn't have the rule of waiting 2 months (maybe I am wrong, but I think so) .

So yeah, at least 2 months, but lately Mikocon keeps increasing the time. The last 3 games they released (last Tuesday) are from November and December (3 and 4 months) , and the worst part, last Sunday they added more than 50 games to the VIP Zone (more than 50 games in 1 day!!) , so, that 50 games are gonna make that all the games added after that keeps delaying another 2-3 months.

So, if we have to wait to Mikocon, probably nothing until summer, it's even possible that the next Heiantei game come out in July-August and this game still isn't released xD

(Sorry for my English)

No, the last two games of this company were released by Mikocon 2 months after the release date, which is the usual, and the previous ones didn't matter because by then, Mikocon still didn't have the rule of waiting 2 months (maybe I am wrong, but I think so) .

So yeah, at least 2 months, but lately Mikocon keeps increasing the time. The last 3 games they released (last Tuesday) are from November and December (3 and 4 months) , and the worst part, last Sunday they added more than 50 games to the VIP Zone (more than 50 games in 1 day!!) , so, that 50 games are gonna make that all the games added after that keeps delaying another 2-3 months.

So, if we have to wait to Mikocon, probably nothing until summer, it's even possible that the next Heiantei game come out in July-August and this game still isn't released xD

We're looking to increase release rate to 4-5 games a day for smaller ones.
Recently we have some problem with either torrent / DDL staff(s) not available during the 7-11pm (GMT+9) release window.
If it is a collision, then it doesn't matter DDL / torrent are not at the same time, but it does (financially) when it isn't a collision.
Sorry for being a working class.

We also have the option of just make those <2014 games permanent in the VIP area, so the queue get shorter.

It does appear that no one anyone cared about all those games over 2 months and yet to be released.
Those who cared would have just bought them directly from source, which is a good thing.

We're looking to increase release rate to 4-5 games a day for smaller ones.
Recently we have some problem with either torrent / DDL staff(s) not available during the 7-11pm (GMT+9) release window.
If it is a collision, then it doesn't matter DDL / torrent are not at the same time, but it does (financially) when it isn't a collision.
Sorry for being a working class.

We also have the option of just make those <2014 games permanent in the VIP area, so the queue get shorter.

It does appear that no one anyone cared about all those games over 2 months and yet to be released.
Those who cared would have just bought them directly from source, which is a good thing.

It's good to have someone from there to explain things.

By the way, I never complained about Mikocon, sorry if it seems like that, I appreciate all your work and I'm thankful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US