Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wow, you guys seems nervous and impatient, let's calm down and think about it a bit. I don't know how many of you notice this but team NTR always faithful to it's theme from beginning to the end especially the game that they put 'theme' into game name. About the tease that Marina might leave her husband, they do this before in Marina 2 and the game itself came out as vanilla-tier.

Not to mention, they intend to make Marina a big series , in short, they plan to milk it hard and judge from Marina 1-2, they knows the reason this series was popular so I doubt they will turn this game into generic Netorare game soon or at least not with Marina 3.

This, just relax, and waiting for the game.

Wow, you guys seems nervous and impatient, let's calm down and think about it a bit. I don't know how many of you notice this but team NTR always faithful to it's theme from beginning to the end especially the game that they put 'theme' into game name. About the tease that Marina might leave her husband, they do this before in Marina 2 and the game itself came out as vanilla-tier.

Not to mention, they intend to make Marina a big series , in short, they plan to milk it hard and judge from Marina 1-2, they knows the reason this series was popular so I doubt they will turn this game into generic Netorare game soon or at least not with Marina 3.

agreed, why change the recipe when its a success.

I believe Marina is the only as team ntr game with multiple sequels and gaidens in the future.

if it aint broke dont fix it.

It's the anxiety of waiting taking its toll.

And no stupid army, I didn't play that one.

Overall I'm cool with whatever happens in Marina (aka not freaking out) I'm honestly just happy they made a third game.

By the way guys some 2 lucky bastards from Japan would have the game (Marina 3) 2/19-2/22
http://www.at-sakura.net/twitter/present/029/present.html

Dang I hope those guys who gets the game early drops some spoilers for all of us fans...lol

Regards the above posts about the two lucky guys (unless my japanese is bad) its saying that you can enter a draw for Marina 3 between 2/16 and 2/22 to win a copy (japan only). So no, they aren't getting a copy early and certainly not playing it between those dates since thats when you enter the draw for it. Plus since it states its for a packaged version it would require postal delivery and that means it could arrive AFTER the games release for the winners. So don't expect spoilers anytime soon lol...

Last edited:
Ok, my japanese is even worse then yours :)

Haha, oh well its still cool you caught the contest. Makes me wonder how many people actually do enter this draw, a 100? 500? 1000's?

I'm just happy they aren't winning any bonus material the rest of us will never see - that would drive me cccraaaaazy!

Dammit guy, now I want to play it but torrent is too slow.
It's good game, and this is not only typical NTR eroge, as MC you must find a clue about your wife cheating evidence. So it has point and click mystery elements
Is this the one that the wife goes through abortion secretly because she gets knocked up/impregnated by the netori guy?
Yes, worst team NTR heroine for me (LOL) .

I dont' know if its been mentioned here or not, but they released a novelization of the first Marina game - not a big deal except its over 250 pages, which is a lot if you think about it (and rivals much bigger games with novelizations)

Makes me wonder what little fun bits it has that aren't in the game...

Even if they got it before the date I'm sure the company would made them compromise to not keak any information until the game is officially out.
Yeah, the novel was mentioned before in this thread.

It's good game, and this is not only typical NTR eroge, as MC you must find a clue about your wife cheating evidence. So it has point and click mystery elements
I have no option but to wait.

Yes, worst team NTR heroine for me (LOL) .
Mind explaining why?

Not sure if anybody caught this but there was some "extra" info posted about Marina 3's story line that is buried at the bottom of the storetool.jp page, that doesn't appear anywhere else including the official site or any other store page (see below).

That aside I really wish we had scans of February's bugbug magazine, it always has such nice printing and has an article about Marina in it.

今作のテーマはプレイではなく【交際】。
旦那公認による満里奈と元彼氏主導の不倫交際がテーマ。

“彼氏”の元へ、通い妻をする満里奈。
密室で何が行われているのか、それは2人にしかわからない。

満里奈を自分の物にしようとする間男が登場。
“プレイ”に徹していた過去2作の間男と違い、
今作は満里奈と復縁し、寝取ろうと企んでいる

In summary its the last paragraph thats the most telling, basically saying the game is moving in another direction from sex play with past lovers to seducing away Kenji's wife for good.

I feel her ex-bf is also a LOT more dangerous (sexually that is like with BDSM, more extreme play) based on his description and I'm expecting things might get a little more hardcore/extreme in this game. Anybody else?

Actually it occurs to me that this might be what drives Marina AWAY from him....if he gets too hardcore maybe it will become too much for her and she will seek comfort in Kenji to "escape" him....lol ok I'm gonna stop theorizing now....

On kinda a different note, anybody else find they kinda gave away too much of the CG for the new lune bitter game 俺の彼女が就職した会社はブラック企業だった?

I almost feel like I've seen all the CG worth seeing except the endings already...kinda like a movie trailer that gives it all away.

edit:

Anybody planning on playing the Marina series from 1st to 3rd over again?

I think I might...

Last edited:
It's Type-A netorare and the heroine was a complete bitch from the get go, my friend.
ll.

I usually leave my judgement in characters after I played it but since the torrent will take 2 weeks (whoot?)
Please tell me using spoiler tags, I thought abortion would be a big deal but since she is a bitch does it means she doesn't cares?

Wow I just realized the Marina series is 2 years old, if you had told me we'd have to wait for part 3, 2 years ago I would have gone crazy lol!

I ended up playing the demo (I usually avoid demos as I like to go into games spoiler free) and was really impressed how they have improved the graphic quality of the character models. Anybody else notice that?

We know that Marina will say to her ex-boyfriend she's married ... But did he know that she sleeping with other men? I do not want to play the demo but for those who have played there, is there an element of response?

And we must not forget that Marina will sleep again with Hiroto in this third game...

I personally would like Marina to stay with kenji. She comes dangerously close to her ex-boyfriend (at the point where she accepts the ring?)... And finally she sleeps with one of the other protagonist (Kenji, Hiroto or Koichi) in Shindo house, in his own bed ! It would be "re-netorare" but it would be so good to see her ex-boyfriend to be deceived by Marina ...

Damn, there's so much theory in this forum I feel we will be caught in a huge wave of disappointment when the game is released xD Atelier Sakura have no right to make mistakes!

Please tell me using spoiler tags, I thought abortion would be a big deal but since she is a bitch does it means she doesn't cares?
Yes, she don't really care as I state before she's a complete bitch and very selfish.
I personally would like Marina to stay with kenji. She comes dangerously close to her ex-boyfriend at the point where she accepts the ring?
Well, if you play the demo and look at the first cg, you'll notice that it's actually her wedding ring, it's gold ring in this one not silver like prequel.

One more thing, I think Gaiden1 will be about when Marina date Oji-san if you looks closely that's younger Oji-san and look at the price it will be more like a bonus disc. This is just my speculation but I think Marina series model will come into a pattern like this, Marina3 -> Gaiden1 -> Marina4 -> Gaiden2 -> Marina5 -> Gaiden3, and the story in gaiden will be about when her date each boyfriend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?