Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The more time working in Digital art world, the less tolerant for art work of PoRO petit. Especially in their new product 三射面談~連鎖する恥辱. Akami is one of my favorite hentai artist because his art and expression of his heroine. I don't know why Bishop continually choose PoRO. In my professional view, when you transfer from game to anime, you must keep at least 95 to 100% artwork of original because this artwork make fan love the game. Changing artwork is hard to avoid but make it worse is the Sin in my view. PoRO is one of the worst company in my eyes. Their new art leader is the worst. Let see their old products, I really like True Blue Anime and it can be considered as one of the top NTR anime of all time.

Oops, it seems I forget to click post button before closing browser, so my long comment was lost. Lets make short version then:
https://vndb.org/v24857

This game is actually not bad. Game setting is pseudo-apocalyptic lawless world. Basically it is two games in one - first with one heroine, I really hated her at first because she have zero loyalty to her boyfriend (MC) who saved her from being killed/raped and took her virginity and she is just being a slut, actually she is the one who initiates sex with other guys (she have had her reasoning though). But it changed somehow after "revenge" ending where you could gangrape her, she was really pitiful after which both her and MC forgive each other and run away from other survivors together (if I understood things right, I skipped some parts).

In second part of the game we have different MC and his little harem of imouto and osanajimi. He tries to protect them from being raped, depending on your choices you could reach happy end. Most scenes are girls being raped without enjoying it, but later in the game there are some good scenes where they fall for the dick of antagonist and become part of his harem.

If you translate full name of the game then you could know beforehand what will happen in it though, lol.

As about this new game from AtSakura :
https://vndb.org/v25050

IT ISN'T NETORARE by definition. Sure, you could add "cheating/adultery" tag here, but it neither netori nor netorare - it have solely female perspective and boyfriend plays side character role. I liked the setting, heroine and art, but it is such disappointment what they decided to make it just cheating game instead of proper netorare. At least it is somehow better than Kurokami https://vndb.org/v18921 and even have some "scenes" with her boyfriend (only later in the game though). But it is FAAAR from being netorare game. Just vanilla cheating with black guy. It closer to netori actually because there a lot of interactions with Bob and until mid of the game boyfriend never appeared.

One thing that was lame is she literally spends the entire game getting cum dumped in her and either Bobby is infertile or she is...because damn.

Even if both parties are fertile and have constant sex in dangerous days then it could take about a year for pregnancy to occur. And if they mostly fucked in safe days? Then they could have sex for years without risking pregnancy (actually "only safe days fuck" is more effective at contraception than condoms). And if girl takes contraception pills? Then it is close to impossible to become pregnant. Also from what I understand timespan of the game isn't so long. Even if she become pregnant it shouldn't be obvious.

Looking for a couple sets of eyes for the development of a futanari netorare eroge. Both to check out some of the art for glaring faults and for some design decisions once in a while. Send a message in this Discord channel if you're interested.

now that i think about it. have there been any authors other then the one posted above and the author of FREEZING who did netorare / rape doujins of their own heroines?

Looking for a couple sets of eyes for the development of a futanari netorare eroge.

So that was you posting on /h/. A guy losing out to a futa because he doesn't realize she's got a dick is a pretty great idea and would make for a pretty fantastic mystery game, though from my understanding that's not what you're going for exactly. That being the case I doubt there's much for me to say on the project itself, but I'll definitely give it a follow once you've started working on it. NTR needs to be brought into as many genres as possible!

Does anyone know of any netorare with futa opponents? VNDB is, as always, giving me much of nothing.

So that was you posting on /h/. A guy losing out to a futa because he doesn't realize she's got a dick is a pretty great idea and would make for a pretty fantastic mystery game, though from my understanding that's not what you're going for exactly. That being the case I doubt there's much for me to say on the project itself, but I'll definitely give it a follow once you've started working on it. NTR needs to be brought into as many genres as possible!

Does anyone know of any netorare with futa opponents? VNDB is, as always, giving me much of nothing.

There is such a scene in https://vndb.org/v13060 where you lost girl to female antagonist https://vndb.org/c20333, though I can't remember if she was in futa form or not, because I'm not into it. For me it doesn't feel like ntr at all when girl fucked by other girl, even if she have a dick. BTW did anyone here played it for gameplay? I just used full save, so IDK if it is worth to actually play the game (interface was translated).

There is such a scene in https://vndb.org/v13060 where you lost girl to female antagonist https://vndb.org/c20333, though I can't remember if she was in futa form or not, because I'm not into it. BTW did anyone here played it for gameplay? I just used full save, so IDK if it is worth to actually play the game (interface was translated).

Oh yeah, I recall her having a scene and it was futa. I even remember thinking at the time that futa x loli was almost like finding a unicorn.
I didn't bother with the gameplay myself either, which probably explains why I don't remember the game having much NTR 'feeling' to it. Those series of games are certainly fun for making your own heroine, but always leave the personality bland. Maybe I'll play it again properly sometime and think differently though.

no one would expect your girl to be getting dick... from well... another girl lol

Exactly, and a heroine is going to let her guard down too... The protagonist would never guess what's happening until it's too late.
Hell, the same could be said for having a lesbian antagonist in NTR, but I know I won't have any better luck finding games like that either. Such a shame.

Hey there,
Looking for VANILLA visual novels with NTR routes. I find these interesting.

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE247514.html. Looks like shinachiku castellas last true NTR game is out in english today. (Their actual latest release didnt feel ntr at all). Its tagged as woman viewpoint but as I played it in Japanese I do not totally agree with that. The protagonist is the male for the vast majority of the game- the thing is there is a feature that you can choose to use or not that allows you to see through the girls eyes at times. Its actually a neat feature with how it works and then gets weaker at later so you can see the severity of what is happening to her(something like blue=feelings of love/yellow=hornynesstouching/molestation and red=sex) but not always able to use the feature so its up to you to imagine whats happening at the time. Its less than 8 dollars and money well spent imo. To support their translations of their games.- Also note theres multiple endings including a hidden route True End that involves finding a key after viewing a couple scenes in the gallery that dont show up in the main game. I wouldnt consider any route happy either. Maybe bittersweet but theres not a truly happy end. Also learn about childhood event that adds a lot to the NTR aspect in the true ending- the characters forget about a traumatic event that resurfaces.... all in all a nice game thats big enough to warrant the price.

Last edited:

Since there's pretty much no games like this out there I will have to make it third person to appeal to as much people as possible. It's about a guy leaving for a month and his co-worker putting the moves on his wife in the meantime and will definitely have some classic NTR "secretly doing it behind his back" scenes, but can't make it too niche I'm afraid.

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE247514.html. Looks like shinachiku castellas last true NTR game is out in english today... all in all a nice game thats big enough to warrant the price.

I've played it before and it was great. Obviously his art is going to be really hit and miss for some people, but in my case I simply loved how disgusting the men were and how sweaty and filthy the sex was. For those of you who do dislike ugly, old men in your netorare, you'd do well to stay away from this, as you won't find much else here.

While I did have a blast playing it, my biggest disappointment was with that 'vision hacking' gimmick. It was a neat feature but just too underused in my opinion. I don't remember there being too many chances to swap POVs, and worst of all, from what I recall a lot of scenes jumped automatically to her POV anyway. Would've been nice to keep the ability to play through without switching POV, and have just those colored warnings letting you know that she's falling...

Still, this is my favorite game of theirs so it's well worth a purchase, excited to hopefully get even more from it with a proper translation. That one scene in particular where the protagonist comes home early and she answers the door soaked through with sweat and no bra was absolutely fantastic, short as it was.

Tina was decent, but the tacked on NTR with the loli was weak. I'm hoping his new game will be proper NTR, but I don't know much about it.

Since there's pretty much no games like this out there I will have to make it third person to appeal to as much people as possible. It's about a guy leaving for a month and his co-worker putting the moves on his wife in the meantime and will definitely have some classic NTR "secretly doing it behind his back" scenes, but can't make it too niche I'm afraid.

No worries; your game, your rules. I'm really liking the sound of losing to a futa, so I'll keep an eye out for it in future.

I've finally gotten to the point where anything other than NTR leaves me completely unsatisfied. I really should take a break.

English version of that is supposed to come out on March 8th. I don't think I'll buy it. The Acerola formula was great the 1st time but it's just tedious at this point.

I was supposed to post some game reviews months back, but got lazy. Here's an abridged version.

The Ruins of Luxoria: Netorase (all of the games by Mijishi are), and one that I mentioned in a past post that I didn't like due to how much of it centered around the protagonist's setup. While I still think it's the weakest title thus far by the developer, some of the scenes are outrageously hot, and for that alone I'd suggest anyone slog through it. I'm happy to have played - and bought it full price, but it did take me a while to warm up to it. Mijishi's one of the best, so I hope the next one has a different hero personality, but either way play the game! It has some very lewd creativity.

NT:Ripper title: Wife has to fuck around because the husband is infertile and the village has strict rules to ensure progeny. Netorase theme and a nice work. Not an A+ title, but definitely fun.

Hanimani!!: Earlier work by Star's Dream, and suffers heavily from repetitive game play. Didn't bother unlocking all routes, it's underwhelming and not worth going out of your way to play.

Maria/Alchemist ~Synthetist Maria's Tragedy~: Modern work by Star's Dream. Can't remember if I mentioned this last time when I reviewed their latest title, Pursuit of Mana, which was absolutely great, but Maria is another good game. This developer is quite talented at NTR and it's nice to see either that in recent times they got over their tedious mechanics that haunted otherwise excellent titles such as Survive 1 & 2, or it's just super convenient to use the RPG Maker MV cheat engine that I didn't notice... Sadly I think it's the latter.

Austerity ~Succubus' Daughter~: Nothing ground breaking but I enjoyed the quirkiness of the 'world building'. It's been a while so I forget whatever annoyances there were. Not a bad title by any means.

Fuguri Fantasy: Haven't finished it, only have played it partway through. From heroine's point of view and you go around collecting scenes. It's different than the usual style of games yet the female lead's naivety kind of makes it boring. It's pretty well rating on DLSite because it's a decent game, but I wouldn't strongly recommend it.

Wife Quest: OK title by Starworks. Better than some of their earlier simulation games that weren't worth playing, but this does have a catastrophic bug in 1 route so I advise multiple saves before being defeated by a certain boss monster that guards a village (or save at key points in general). Very linear game. Decent enough, but not very good imo. Art is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html