Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

While waiting for Marina 3 to come out, I decided to read Netoraserare again. I think the most exciting part was the sempai story and when I think it is kind of boring right now. The way Haruka was falling for sempai and considering divorce was the most exciting part of the story so far. I still think the story is good but wish they continued with the sempai instead of having him leave.
She never fell for sempai though, he was a tool for her.

Heck not even once she got to like his dick, only when she pretended to divorce and that was just to spite Shu and not because she really felt it.

Do you think Marina will become just like Haruka...????
Haruka is borderline yandere, I can't see Marina like that, and the issue with Shu was more stressing for his case.

Haruka seemed very passive before sempai but after starting to having relationship with sempai, she became more active. I mean she was the one chose sempai as her next partner because she wanted to be screwed by him. From the product description of Marina 3, I hope it follow similar path to Netorarerase.

This is what I hope for. Marina will screw with her old lover and it gets out of hand. She will stop taking birth control pills. She will take pregnancy test and shows the result to Kenji. She will prepare the divorce paper with her old lover. Kenji will swear to raise her new baby as his because he loves Marina. And Marina will decide that she will stay with Kenji but will continue screwing all other men she had.

I guess we will see...

She never fell for sempai though, he was a tool for her.

Heck not even once she got to like his dick, only when she pretended to divorce and that was just to spite Shu and not because she really felt it.

Haruka is borderline yandere, I can't see Marina like that, and the issue with Shu was more stressing for his case.

I don't think Haruka was pretending as far as divorce. I think if Shu did not express that he loved her, I think she would have gone through with the divorce. I think things she said was to have a closure with sempai and i do not think she made a decision to stay with Shu befo Shu hurt himself and confessed his true love for Haruka.

Unlike Haruka, Marina isn't passive woman, she openly admit to Kenji she really enjoying sex. Honestly i can't see Marina become like Haruka.

But i can see her turn into woman like Mariko after her husband "allowing" her to cheating. Reason:
- Both Marina and Mariko doesn't shy about her sexual experience
- Both have "S" tendencies
- Both have husband with Netorase fetish
- Created by same writer and illustrator :p

Mariko still love her husband in epilogue, but really accepting netorase life, so that's why i can see Marina turn into Mariko in the epilogue.

Unlike Haruka, Marina isn't passive woman, she openly admit to Kenji she really enjoying sex. Honestly i can't see Marina become like Haruka.

But i can see her turn into woman like Mariko after her husband "allowing" her to cheating. Reason:
- Both Marina and Mariko doesn't shy about her sexual experience
- Both have "S" tendencies
- Both have husband with Netorase fetish
- Created by same writer and illustrator :p

Mariko still love her husband in epilogue, but really accepting netorase life, so that's why i can see Marina turn into Mariko in the epilogue.

I don't remember all the detail of Mariko storyline but I remember it was great. If I remember it correctly, she was already banging her lover/boss/chief before she was telling her husband about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the husband pretty much had no choice but let him keep fucking her because she pretty much fell in love with him. I think she ends up calling her lover as her husband, calling him "anata." which is a way Japanese wife adresses her husband.

I think it would be great to see Marina fall for her lover that much and possible more.Can't wait!!

Haruka started being more open before sempai though, she even raped a virgin otaku guy.

I don't think Haruka was pretending as far as divorce. I think if Shu did not express that he loved her, I think she would have gone through with the divorce. I think things she said was to have a closure with sempai and i do not think she made a decision to stay with Shu befo Shu hurt himself and confessed his true love for Haruka.

Even when she was having sex with sempai all she thought was about her husband.
There was a huge disconnection between she and sempai, he gave her pleasure but her mind wasn't even with him.
It was the second time I saw a ntrguy being no more than a living dildo.

The divorce was a ruse.

Btw, can't see Marina turning into another Mariko, their circumstances and personalities are different like hell and heaven.

Last edited:
I don't remember all the detail of Mariko storyline but I remember it was great. If I remember it correctly, she was already banging her lover/boss/chief before she was telling her husband about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the husband pretty much had no choice but let him keep fucking her because she pretty much fell in love with him. I think she ends up calling her lover as her husband, calling him "anata." which is a way Japanese wife adresses her husband.

I think it would be great to see Marina fall for her lover that much and possible more.Can't wait!!

I don't remeber this part, as far i remember, she always calling her boss "chief". Try 堕ちていく新妻 if you want to see NTR eroge with wife falling to netori guy untill she called him "anata" :D.

I think he is confusing them because of the similarity between "dear" and "you".

@stupid army

Is that the one where the husband snaps, beats the shit out of ntr guy(even with CG and cool bgm) and impregnated his wife at the end?

I think he is confusing them because of the similarity between "dear" and "you".

@stupid army

Is that the one where the husband snaps, beats the shit out of ntr guy(even with CG and cool bgm) and impregnated his wife at the end?

Dude, I'm not being confused with "you" and "dear." So don't be insulting me like that, man. I highly suggest you to learn/understand the Japanese language/ culture before you accuse me of being confused/stupid.

"Anata" means "you." But when Japanese women get marry, they will start calling their husband " "Anata." They only do that when they are speaking to him. When they are talking to someone else about their husband, she will refer him as "danna san" or "oto san." In fact "oto san" has a meaning of father so don't say that i am confused about that either. In Japanese culture, calling someone by the name is some what insulting. That's why they never call their parents by their name. For example, in Marina 1, Hiroto start to call Marina as "Marina" instead of "Marina-san" which has some significance because it means that she is being lowered to his standard. Her being older and being a married woman, being called a name like that has a pretty special meaning.

Dude, I hope I am explaining enough to you to understand the culture and context of the word so you can enjoy Japanese games more. And can you please stop criticizing whatever I post? I don't know what you have against me but I am asking you politely.

I don't remeber this part, as far i remember, she always calling her boss "chief". Try 堕ちていく新妻 if you want to see NTR eroge with wife falling to netori guy untill she called him "anata" :D.

I think if you watch the last H-scene of Mariko game, her point of view. Chief will ask her to marry him and removes her wedding ring off of her finger. After they are done making love, he will tell her it was just a play to get her excited and she gets all disappointed. And she will ask him that they pretend to be married and start calling him "anata."

Ok I just played that part of Mariko game. At the end of that scene, she calls chief "anata." But on the text of the game, it types chief's name instead of the word "anata." I guess because the game has option to change the name of chief, it did that. I think that is the only time she calls him that but it is pretty clear that she meant called him "anata" as her new/cuckold/bull husband.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I think I played that game but I somehow missed the part that she was calling netori guy "anata." I will check that out. I really like the games that have the wives fall for netori guy and calling him her new husband.

Anata is very contextual you can pick a random shonen and you will find a female/male character calling another "anata", a fast example: Index I first episode you have a girl addressing the MC like that when both don't know much about each other.

saltwaterfist said:
And can you please stop criticizing whatever I post? I don't know what you have against me but I am asking you politely.
Calm down dude, I said "maybe" and I'm not "criticizing whatever you post"; now you're acting all paranoid to the point of even taking it as insult.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Happy new year!
I need some helps finding this old manga have read about 5 or 6 year ago.
After married, the husband has to be away from hoe leaving the wife the his younger brother and sister. One time the younger brother caught her masterbating and so he's in and broke her down. While the younger sister does not show any interest in her sister in law, one time, when she was caught in middle of a gang, her sister-in-aw happened to pass by and decided and sacrifice herself and the younger sister can leave After the incident, the younger sister likes her and when they were in the bathroom, they banged. the story goes on I believe.
The manga was old, it was translated in Vietnamese and I cannot find it anywhere now. Please do help me. Thanks in advance and pardon my English

No idea, can you be more detailed about the story?

Edit:

Finally rings a bell. Yuki Yanagi's Ero Tsumais the closest I can think of.

Anata is very contextual you can pick a random shonen and you will find a female character calling a guy "anata", a fast example: Index I first episode you have a girl addressing the MC like that when both don't know much about each other.

Calm down dude, I said "maybe" and I'm not "criticizing whatever you post"; now you're acting all paranoid to the point of even taking it as insult.

Dude, I am not going to argue with you when you clearly do not understand the Japanese language/culture. Of course a girl will say "anata" when she is talking to someone, not just a random dude but also other girls too, she will say "anata" because it also has the meaning "you." Oh what the hell, I will try to explain it little more. When some one is telling someone is pretty in English, it will say "YOU are pretty." So in Japanese, it will say "ANATA wa kirei desu." So in that sense, "anata" mean "you," obviously "anata" does not mean to address the other person as "husband." Now when a wife is telling husband that herself is pretty, if the husband's name is Bob, she will say "Bob, I am pretty" in English. In Japan, Japanese wife will often call her husband "anata" in stead of calling him by his name. So it will be something like, "Anata, watashi wa kirei desu."

So when you read a hentai manga in Japanese and a husband and wife makes love (which happens very rarely in NTR mangas), the wife will usually scream "anata! anata! anata!" In that sense, she is not screaming "you! you! you!" She is screaming something like "my dear husband! my dear husband! my dear husband!" But since it sounds so horrible in English and no one screams that in real life love making, the translators often translate that as "darling" or "dear." But it is not really an accurate translation. Now hopefully you will understand what I was talking about before you were saying that I was confused. And trust me, if you understand and learn little more about Japanese culture, you will appreciate the conversations and story more.

I do understand that it is little bit hard to understand if you are not familiar with the Japanese culture but try to learn... I am not saying I know all about Japanese culture and I am still learning too. And dude, every time I post something you try to point out that I am wrong. So yea, I feel insulted but no hard feelings, man. We all share same interest in NTR! And I do want to share what my thoughts are on certain things and I would love to hear about what other people's thoughts too. Anyway, I am rambling way too much. Hope you all find good NTR manga/books/anime/game to keep yourselves busy until the next great one come out... Hopefully Marina 3...

That's why I said contextual, even the japanese themselves make jokes about this quite often in soap dramas(yeah I do watch some).

And dude, every time I post something you try to point out that I am wrong
Nope, never did that, I exchange my opinion with others(the reason to be of this forum/thread) trying to tell other opinion wrong is pointless; pov varies on each person.

@tddaigia17
When you said it was old that was the only one I could think of. Glad it was that one.
_____

Anyone else know why Chinese are uploading only japanese manga on g.-hentai avoiding to upload the raws claiming to support the author that way? I find it weird because when someone posts English with no raw they flip.

Can someone recommended me a great NTR manga / hentai anime?

for manga, I found this great manga with great story

http://nhentai.net/g/147273/ -> [Tamagou] Nani mo Shiranai [Digital]
(I wish I found the English Translation)

The wife got stolen by her elder neighbor,
Then it develops to be a gangbang neighborhood sex (some kind of neighbor association)
and the best part is her husband involve in it without knowing that the woman is his wife.

Various translation by doujin moe though not many netorare, and one is a compilation of works already uploaded there.
Oh, there is even male ntr too.

Happy new year everyone.

[RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡) has been translated you can find it on u lm f, it definitely improve the experience compared with my run with machine translation.

While waiting for Marina 3 to come out, I decided to read Netoraserare again. I think the most exciting part was the sempai story and when I think it is kind of boring right now. The way Haruka was falling for sempai and considering divorce was the most exciting part of the story so far. I still think the story is good but wish they continued with the sempai instead of having him leave.

as much as i agree that current netorase has lost its kick, but no haruka was never fallen for senpai, its an act to "gauge" shu. you can pick the hints here and there during senpai arc, how haruka always think of shu, how she only have sex where she knows shu has installed camera, or when it isnt, she doesnt forget to take pictures (car sex scene) to send it to shu.

Well a bad decision to be honest, shu was nowhere redeemable or even cured after that attempt, and to be honest shu's act after leaving kawaii (forgot which chapter that was, chapter 19 i think?) and then the chapter afterwards felt disjointed, its like growing a balls and then losing it to insanity.

but yea no doubt senpai arc was hot, too bad senpai himself is too much of a double faced jerk and it blew spectacularly on his face in chapter 20/21 i felt really satisfied though when that happened (i really need to re-read this manga..)

so much wasted potential after senpai arc (kawaii not entering the scene, instead it is just random guys fucking haruka over 6 months/a year now... meh)

Yeah, that part was wasted, they even gave her color pages!! I felt cheated.

I think Haruka is infertile, there is a time skip of about a year and not a single sign of pregnancy.
Get the clue, if the husband nor many other men came inside with no result the problem lies in the woman.

Mana Tama 3 is out, sadly it seems to be the last installment and there wasn't even Gyaru action.

Mana Tama 3 is out, sadly it seems to be the last installment and there wasn't even Gyaru action.
No Gyaru action!? B-but in the cover... Oh well. I liked it, even though I can't read chinese.
This seriously needed at least more 10 pages of Gyaru action. Maybe one day he will release a compilation with those 10 pages or an extra chapter included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!