Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Next Team NTR game will be written by Onboro. Yesss!!

d62e8e70.jpg

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1034480170.html

---
didn't know ling already post about this, sorry :)

Reactions: espiekerella
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei is next on my list. The time is now. Just need to finish Imouto Dakara Dekiru Koto, Imouto Janai to Dame na Koto, a game fairly light on NTR but is plenty fucked up nonethless.

I finished a couple of games recently. For such a high quality title, Anekoi Moyou doesn't seem to generate much discussion. I guess a lot of people are put off by the art but that was what initially attracted me to the game. I like the character designs, coloring, and the more realistically proportioned women.

The writing impressed me most, though. While the story is hardly original - you have a younger brother/older sister who are struggling to cope with the feelings they have for each other - the game makes excellent use of dual perspectives to fully explore their thought processes and to show what was happening to each of them at various points in the story. When her brother gets a girlfriend, the sister, Megumi, ends up fucking an asshole teacher and quickly (maybe too quickly) becomes addicted to sex. But the way the game protrays her guilt and emptiness is what made the story so compelling. Megumi is a great character all round: a vivacious onee-chan, emotionally fragile, and a slut in bed.

There are so many super hot NTR scenes. My favourite ending is where
the teacher steals the MC's girlfriend, and his sister makes a move on his best friend.
One other thing I like about this game was that all male characters, even the MC, are voiced. I think it adds a lot to the NTR feeling when you can hear the worry and angish in the MC's voice.

You got me interested, now I am looking foward to play Anekoi Moyou and Imouto Dakara Dekiru.

Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei is next on my list. The time is now. Just need to finish Imouto Dakara Dekiru Koto, Imouto Janai to Dame na Koto, a game fairly light on NTR but is plenty fucked up nonethless.

I finished a couple of games recently. For such a high quality title, Anekoi Moyou doesn't seem to generate much discussion. I guess a lot of people are put off by the art but that was what initially attracted me to the game. I like the character designs, coloring, and the more realistically proportioned women.

The writing impressed me most, though. While the story is hardly original - you have a younger brother/older sister who are struggling to cope with the feelings they have for each other - the game makes excellent use of dual perspectives to fully explore their thought processes and to show what was happening to each of them at various points in the story. When her brother gets a girlfriend, the sister, Megumi, ends up fucking an asshole teacher and quickly (maybe too quickly) becomes addicted to sex. But the way the game protrays her guilt and emptiness is what made the story so compelling. Megumi is a great character all round: a vivacious onee-chan, emotionally fragile, and a slut in bed.

There are so many super hot NTR scenes. My favourite ending is where
the teacher steals the MC's girlfriend, and his sister makes a move on his best friend.
One other thing I like about this game was that all male characters, even the MC, are voiced. I think it adds a lot to the NTR feeling when you can hear the worry and angish in the MC's voice.

mind if you could tell me where u got the game?..

For such a high quality title, Anekoi Moyou doesn't seem to generate much discussion.
A decade ago Black Rainbow was an NTR powerhouse, such that it makes me sad to see the stuff they're putting out today. Anekoi was their last great NTR title. Among Black Rainbow's NTR offerings, I rank it at the very top, along with Fukou na Kami.

mind if you could tell me where u got the game?..
I'll be uploading dummy-cut versions of Anekoi and Fukou na Kami to mediafire. Check here in an hour.

Edit: If you're having trouble downloading from the folder, then try these:
Fukou na Kami
Anekoi

Last edited:
A decade ago Black Rainbow was an NTR powerhouse, such that it makes me sad to see the stuff they're putting out today. Anekoi was their last great NTR title. Among Black Rainbow's NTR offerings, I rank it at the very top, along with Fukou na Kami.

I'll be uploading dummy-cut versions of Anekoi and Fukou na Kami to mediafire. Check here in an hour.

I could not download the games from this link, I even made a mediafire account trying to solve the problem, every time when I click the download button or on the name of the game I am redirected to the main page of mediafire, am I doing something wrong? I really want this, but the animesharing links for Anekoi Moyou are dead and there are no torrents on Sukebei or Tokyotosho. Meanwhile I am downloading a torrent from Sukubei that seems to have Saiminjutsu and Saimin Gakuen from Black Rainbow, but what I really want is Anekoi and Fukou.

I could not download the games from this link, I even made a mediafire account trying to solve the problem, every time when I click the download button or on the name of the game I am redirected to the main page of mediafire, am I doing something wrong? I really want this, but the animesharing links for Anekoi Moyou are dead and there are no torrents on Sukebei or Tokyotosho. Meanwhile I am downloading a torrent from Sukubei that seems to have Saiminjutsu and Saimin Gakuen from Black Rainbow, but what I really want is Anekoi and Fukou.

Just tested it out and the same thing happened.

Here's one way that works :) The easiest way to download from from Mediafire folders and Mega folders I've found is with JDownloader 2. The other batch downloaders are probably good too if you use any.

Hope that helps.

Link opened directory with 2 files. Grabbed link for each and worked fine for me.

I could not download the games from this link
I updated my post with new links. Actually, the new links are the same as the old links, minus the file name in the URL. Anyway, the modified links should work for everyone.

sorry im so dumb but what do i need to epen this file?.. lol it can open with winrar too sorry~~

Well, if the title is anything to go by, the new Team NTR title is confirmed to have pregnancy. That along makes it worth looking forward to.

Sadly no :( . I always check their site every 3 days. And still no updates since Lovemilf2 last year.

In my case i check their page once a week, but im not losing the hope for a new game because autobahn has make his announcement two weeks before the game got released, just like やりもくナンパビーチ ~見たくなかった母の姿~.

Im really hoping that やりもくナンパビーチ makes some sort of sequel or spinoff

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone use any other hentai gallery sites other than exhentai? I've almost exclusively used exhentai for a long time, but it seems they're removing more and more content these days. Is there anything other decent site out there?

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone use any other hentai gallery sites other than exhentai? I've almost exclusively used exhentai for a long time, but it seems they're removing more and more content these days. Is there anything other decent site out there?

Sometimes i use hitomi.la/ . But, unlike sadpanda, this site has searching problems. So usually i use the tag in galleries.

Sometimes i use hitomi.la/ . But, unlike sadpanda, this site has searching problems. So usually i use the tag in galleries.

Yeah I was sort of inspired by hitomi.la to ask about this. It seems like it could be a good resource, but is it impossible to search for more than one tag? I can't even browse their game cg galleries by netorare.

I'll have to move Fukou no Kami up my "to play" list. The premise as written on VNDB - something about the MC replacing a god - seems a bit wtf, but if the game's in the same tier as Anekoi then it must be worth playing.

Typing of being worth playing, I started Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei a few days ago. I'm onto the third "chapter", the one told from Aida's perspective. MY GOD. I can see now why this is considered by many to be the Holy Grail of NTR eroge. Misaki is an amazing character and the development of the relationship between her and the MC is masterfully done. So masterfully that I'm braced for this game leaving me as emotionally devastated as the MC. Then there's the beautifully detailed art, even in the many non-h CG, and the animation. At some point between now and the end of the game I'm either gonna end up crying uncontrollably, fapping uncontrollably, or perhaps both at the same time.

I might need to replay Maro to cheer me up. Typing of, I can't believe how a game about a quack doctor who wears facepaint and molests his female patients while kooky BGM plays could give me so many feels. Elf, man. Fucking Elf.

You got me interested on Anekoi Moyou and Fukou na Kami.. For such a good game, its the 1st time i heard about both games. I hope it's as great as you said :D

Boku Gatenkei is truly amazing. I'm kinda glad i played many ntr games before it because i'm afraid if i played Gatenkei first all of other games will be pale in comparison (except Marina, Marina is still amazing :D). What other Elf games you can recommend? I've been interested on Biniku no Kaori (it's rated higher than Boku Gatenkei on vndb, i know rating is not really dependable) for a long time. I heard Maro games aren't finished yet, do you think it's better to wait after all 4 games are out or play 2 games first?

Sadly no :( . I always check their site every 3 days. And still no updates since Lovemilf2 last year.

just check every friday it's hentai's new day, or maybe the twitter but it's flooded with so much random stuff.

In my case i check their page once a week, but im not losing the hope for a new game because autobahn has make his announcement two weeks before the game got released, just like やりもくナンパビーチ ~見たくなかった母の姿~.

Im really hoping that やりもくナンパビーチ makes some sort of sequel or spinoff

I hope too for a sequel to やりもくナンパビーチ but n.o. chachamaru has been busy with bitter half and Mamma Mia!

Does someone here have doujin-moe premium account? if so can that person upload the anal mai series (is from Kanon), i really like Namidame and they have aparently translated it (at least until the six chapter), but only the 5th is free

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US