Anime-Sharing Lossless Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, well im new to THIS website but i saw this thread and thought I might help, my upload speed on common days reaches 1mb/s while my download is around 6.10mb/s, i love visual novels/eroges and the music/ost, I can leave my machine on pretty much all day and night, so if I can be of any help i would be glad ^^'

Haidere~ Perhaps you could hop on irc and speak to all teh important people and I'm sure they'll attend to you :>

irc.rizon.net

#anime-sharing or #asl-recruit

(If you haven't already ;x)

Exactly how are you doing this getting the cds to rip?
Do we upload to sites for downloads or is it all torrents?

how we do rips? there is a lot of how to do rips and you're free to choose one ur suited for or ask us to teach you one :)

and we do uploads to this site as DDL and we also doing torrent :)

Hi there!

I'm a new member to AS, having read the this thread I think I can help :) My upload speed is around 1Mbp/s and download speed around 6.5Mbp/s.

I'll be glad if I could contribute :)

~ * Raellu * ~

Hey Zero2DS, i read your Anime-Sharing Lossless Recruitment and am quite interested in helping you out. I know how to rip stuff of CDs and youtube so i reckon could help. My download speed is 9.51Mbps and my upload speed is around 1.00Mbps. Also wrote on your profile wall ^_^

I wanna help too. Okay, my home Internet connection may be shitty, but I go to the Internet cafe often and can do with some uploading in my hand. I can host torrents too (via a seedbox), if it's on demand.

*EHM* new policy regarding ASL's Recruitment:
- Applicants needs to have a minimum of 30 posts.
- Successful Applicants will then enter a trial period of 2 months.
- In this trial period, you will be required to rip at least 2 jobs/Month.
- ASL members are also required to communicate through our IRC staff channel regularly
- Any member absent from IRC staff channel for 30 days without giving us notice will be kicked out.

I had sent you a message regarding this... so, I need to have at least 30 messages in this forum in order to apply? I only joined today, so it will take a while, I'm not the spammer type. :/

I had sent you a message regarding this... so, I need to have at least 30 messages in this forum in order to apply? I only joined today, so it will take a while, I'm not the spammer type. :/
There's other sections beside Spam section for you to 'spend' your posts. You can make it.

Please read and understand what it asks for. If you need any clarifications, please give us a Private Message.

Reactions: Jurayner12
Newbie is not quite the problem . . .
what we really need is dedication, since there is a lot of newbie coming in and going out the next second ^.^

If you want to join just drop by to irc and poke Coolio, Shinnmoso, Azu or Me :)

how to connect there for first timer:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/irc-channel-3749/#post43612

EDIT: Though if anyone interested in joining us, we set up a small requirement for you to join. (just a small things to make sure you didnt come and leave directly) :) please refer back to the first post for those requirement.

for jurayner12 you dont have enough posts to do it >.<;; please come back when you do thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Jurayner12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games