Demyx?..oh that water guitarist...or sitar....maybe cause he keeps make bunshin from water=/

and that sniper xigbar...well..i just press the reaction button and counter snipe him:>

I'm with that guy^ he was pretty easy to beat... so was sephiroth (KhII) but KHII was not that much of a challenge.

Demyx is a wimp and a coward, but he was branded most annoying boss in video games #5 because he tosses you around and genarally makes you look like a dumba** for not being able to kill him easily.

And don't get me started on his "Dance water, Dance!" thing

I beat him on the first try though... Damn, I can't remember who was more challenging for me, Seph in KH2 or Mystery figure from BBS...

hmm...sephiroth is quite easy if you fight him at high level

Even easier if you have Ultima Weapon, but still more challenging than other bosses for me... Although, though I didn't play KH2 Final Mix, I still heard that there are stronger bosses in the game...

hmm...yeah..in final mix there's this new boss...unknown or something...but haven't played

final mix either=/

It not that the boss are stronger.... It the difficulty.... Final Mix got one more higher difficult level than proud mode..... I beat the boss without the ultimate weapon but hate that you got to hit him with a strong hit cuz combo him won't kill him... Now going to find him was such a chore....

So bosses have Once More as well on that difficulty... Do they have Last Chance as well? Need to play KH2:Final Mix before KH3 comes out...

hmm...i see...probably they're busy with other project=/

Final Fantasy is their number 1 priority right now. Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XIV are all greatly anticipated games.

just bought Final Mix dvd...hmm..should go with proud mode?

I'll play first KH:Final Mix when Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix comes out...

Well, all I can say is that I think it is very unlikely that it will come out in 2013...

Lol... Till versus is out no kh3...... Should play final mix... It in engilsh except for the text and stuff...So not know the story is not a problem except for the hidden scene...

Slayn, there is always a choice to wait for them to announce that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (contains all that Final Mix has) is gonna come out in west countries, or for them to announce otherwise... (That is, if you have PS3 of course) + I think there was an image of KH:Final Mix that had all the text translated as well somewhere...

Meh... I beat the games not knowing what the text is.... The story is still in english cuz that what they use for final mix 1 & 2.....

damn....absent silhouette bosses are annoying>_>

mehh..how the heck should i do to beat terra>.<....what's wrong with that

defenceD=...sephiroth is nothing compared with him>_>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM