Advertising in Anime-sharing? what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is why i said. my word is the truth. my word is the rule. and hideki is a hentai!

Haha I ended up in a hentai part of AS for the first time. xD

Hm, so do the advertisement posts extend to other subforums as well?

I don't really mind to be honest.
A big forum like this can't be 'free' all th time.

^^

There's not really anything for you guys to think about. It's forced upon you. Just remember that by blocking ads there's less revenue to maintain the site. The site isn't going to die or go away any time soon, but if you want to "donate" one way is to simply not block the ads. Though again this is your choice as we cannot choose what software everyone got on their computers. :>

I wouldn't mind ads,in one way or another it helps the forum stay online ^^

I don't really know anything about internet advertising, but I have heard of a couple things before~ :goodtea:
some adds won't really pay their site unless a person clicks them. Of course, it can't just be one person doing it repeatedly. Clicks can be anything from $0.001 to maybe 0$.10 per click. For traffic, it would be how many people see the page, but I don't think it works if ppl are blocking the ad?

Depending on how this is gone about~ ads would probably help AS grow, if not be self stable. For those that actually want to donate, that could help for either special situations or future development. However, you do have to consider that lots of people who come here 1) want stuff for free 2) have no personal income and 3) a small group of people would be the only source of donations, which may or may not be constant.

I'm used to seeing ads everywhere~ it's the tracking that worries me a little. What I really don't want to see is AS becoming extremely spamy like some chinese or indosian websites x_x

anyways~ more words about how to actually help AS would be nice. :P

There's not really anything for you guys to think about. It's forced upon you. Just remember that by blocking ads there's less revenue to maintain the site. The site isn't going to die or go away any time soon, but if you want to "donate" one way is to simply not block the ads. Though again this is your choice as we cannot choose what software everyone got on their computers. :>

We arent really complaining but talking about it seems fair right? :fulfilled:

Last edited:
i am waiting for kacta's words. :goodtea: WsE's monster girls won't sway me!

it took me a while to figure out why my browser wasn't loading the ad x_x
too bad I can't make acceptions for AS :f idk how really. Anyways~

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION] that's a very nice signature :goodtea:

Ah, okay. I've whitelisted AS and I can see the ads now. No, I am not looking for female companions, thank you very much 'Mr. Sponsor'. xD

mmh turned off blocker to see ads. boring. no powerthirst ads XD

We arent really complaining but talking about it seems fair right? :fulfilled:

Sure. :>

i am waiting for kacta's words. :goodtea: WsE's monster girls won't sway me!

tv155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?