About anime adaptations as well as in visual or light novel, and what would you look as anime.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Here you can comment on your opinion about anime adaptations range from the light novel or visual novel. And say whether you would See what the two genres as anime.

Have fun!

5d3bae8de3b79a61a0902523c6c4ebe7e23ea04c.jpg

I don't like the anime as much as the visual/light novel. An anime never can be as emotive as a novel (if it is well written).

I only watched a few animes which were adapted from a visual novel, but such an adaption only have about 12/13 episodes. In this 12/13 episodes, there's no way you can really empathize with the characters. A novel is much more interesting and you spend much more time with each character. You learn more about their personality etc. ... you "love" them :) ... Like I said, I only watched a few adaptions, maybe there are better ones :)

Reactions: nanashi1
The Visual Novels will always be better than the anime adaptations, such as Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai. The anime was okay, but the Visual Novel was 10x better.

Little Busters! is having an anime adaptation, but I feel like it will be ruined because of the assumption that there would be different voice actors and the such.

Little Busters! is having an anime adaptation, but I feel like it will be ruined because of the assumption that there would be different voice actors and the such.
Little Busters! gets an anime adaption? I must watch that ... except Little Busters! EX gets an english translation :D
Btw, is it true that the good endings in Little Busters! are bittersweet or bad ones (a friend told me that)? Or are they definitely "good"? Maybe I should play the normal version in english :)

"Good" = happily ever after :D
Bad, bittersweet = crying, tears, sad ...

Ja, pumasrevenge! Von J.C Staff adaptiert, aber leider erst am lächsten Jahr ausgestrahlt!

Engl.:Yes, cougar revenge! By JC Staff adapted, but unfortunately the broadcast only next year!

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

Last edited:
Hmm i dont really read vn but adaptions are usually worse... They lose chunks of the characters and change stories which will eventually mean a different storyline from the vn manga etc. No matter how insignificant the changes it will alter a person's views which may mean the difference from a "perfect" story and the average nameless anime.

For most of light novel which are still running, an anime adaptation would only leave it at a cliff-hanger (covering abt 1 story arc) >ディレクターわ我殺す!<

Visual novels on the other hand have many routes (endings), which either one(will be picked not by viewers) or none and be put into the anime. >ディレクターわ我再殺す!<

Visual novels on the other hand have many routes (endings), which either one(will be picked not by viewers) or none and be put into the anime. >ディレクターわ我再殺す!<
For example Fate/Stay Night. The anime is an adaption of the 1st route (Fate) from the visual novel, the movie is an adaption of the 2nd route (Unlimited Blade Works) ... only in the visual novel is a 3rd route, the best one :D
That's one of the reasons why I'll never look the anime or the movie of F/S N :)

Agree, more characters and a darker plot in Fate/Stay Night 3rd route + 8th servent Avenger!

But Fate/Zero is true to the light novel~ >万歳!<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.