[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

What am i suppose to do here?
View attachment 4514

You need to recruit Rizaira in Chapter 9.

Can anyone tell me where exactly to find the 4th Uberboss ?

Are you getting no events from Eushully or you cannot find it? The 4th Uberboss is hidden in the Laser/Mirror puzzle room in B7. If you are not getting any events from Eushully-chan or see no '?', you probably need to replay and see all of Valefor's events.

watisit thank

other question:

but this quest for festival how should I do? I can find some site that tells me?
View attachment 4512

This might help you: http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/La_DEA_of_Libra:Quests

Can you somehow level up or strengthen the support monsters you get (like goblin, skeletton, the first healing spirit)?

While you cannot level them up, but you can strengthen them by using the improve room. When strengthened, they provide slightly better stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: wlapizza and Mahou
I needed to do all of Valefor events again an beat the 4th Uber Boss but now what ? The "?" disappeared again :/
any1 knows if i need to do the events again ? XD

Now you can enter the ex dungeon in the last chapter. the white door in the last dungeon you couldn't enter before is open now.

I have another question: can anyone tell me how to unlock the stat enhancing stones in Alicia's Shop?

Now you can enter the ex dungeon in the last chapter. the white door in the last dungeon you couldn't enter before is open now.

I have another question: can anyone tell me how to unlock the stat enhancing stones in Alicia's Shop?

Beat the boss in the Ex Dungeon. His portrait will be unlocked.

solve this puzzle after you've disabled the trap
here is the solution:
slipua.jpg

2ljgh7o.jpg

if8m6w.jpg

ejfreg.jpg

I hope these 4 pics should be enough

I've got a problem in this room.
I think it has to do with the disabling the trap part, that I can't get.

Where and how do you manage to start the first puzzle coming from the teleport ?
Everytime I come from there, the boxes are not reset.

Could you help me on this one ?
Thanks.

Where must I go after beating undead Lorrain in the flying fortress?

Within the same floor, there are 5 dragon statues that contain a red ball. When heading close to them, it triggers an encounter. Once you beat all 5, the path to the middle opens, letting you use the switch to port to the next floor in the fortress.

you need to see her rape scene first, and then choose one of the faction, then you will get a shop and give it to her.

You need to choose to rescue her, but you do not need to see her rape scene. In Chapter 4, quest: 失われた物資 must be completed for either faction.

For what is the save SPIRIT GAUGE skill good, thought I need this for Star-Skills, but no could use it without.

Spirit Gauge is not required for Star-Skills. Spirit Gauge is just an addition to the existing battle system where you can increase the chances to land a crit or an additional hit if you can click on them. IMO, it didn't need to be there.

Same way you met the other bosses in that page. Just spam your space bar inside the mine/dungeon/ruins and hope they fight you.

In addition to this, you can increase the chances for encountering them if Celica's Goddess Gauge is < 200 and/or Ruu is in your party with the skill 呼び寄せ trained under function. It's directly left of Meruya (Ruu's sister).

Spirit Gauge is not required for Star-Skills. Spirit Gauge is just an addition to the existing battle system where you can increase the chances to land a crit or an additional hit if you can click on them. IMO, it didn't need to be there.

I know this function,but for this the save SPIRIT GAUGE SKILL must be deactivated, so my question is for what the save SPIRIT GAUGE SKILL is good like a attack that needs SPIRIT GAUGE!

I know this function,but for this the save SPIRIT GAUGE SKILL must be deactivated, so my question is for what the save SPIRIT GAUGE SKILL is good like a attack that needs SPIRIT GAUGE!

Probably nothing. I find this skill more annoying because it gets rid of consecutive attack bonus, and from my small testing with it, it does not seem to trigger innate skill abilities (i.e. Piercing). So I turned it off permanently. None of my videos for the commercial version of the game have this ability turned on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?