[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

anyone understand how to activate spirit gauge?? it's already max but nothing happens....

anyone understand how to activate spirit gauge?? it's already max but nothing happens....

first max your spirit gauge, and then use Celica 30 MP skill (man-like icon). If that skill not in your skill list, then you need to unlock it first (dunno which one)
I can't activate anymore that skill chapter 5 onward. Let me know if anyone can activate it.

Anyone knows what I must do to go further in the mine. In this situation the Knight says samething about fixing the passage, but no idea how.

Anyone knows what I must do to go further in the mine. In this situation the Knight says samething about fixing the passage, but no idea how.

If I remember correctly, after you talk to guard, First.png go interact here, then Second.png go interact here.
After that go back to city, re-enter and the bridge should be repaired.

spirit gauge skill is the one under celicas portrait around 50-60 points cost.

EDIT: spirit gauge skill is the one under celica portrait but the second in the line so you first activate the 50-60 point skill and then the 120 point skill which says "SPIRIT GAUGE" in the description.

Last edited:
Anyone a idea what Suris -Start-Skills are.

1+2) Healing
3) ???
4+5) Regen I +II
6+7) ???
8) Bullet-Attack

Anyone a idea what Suris -Start-Skills are.

1+2) Healing
3) ???
4+5) Regen I +II
6+7) ???
8) Bullet-Attack

2. Remove bad status
6+7. I think 6 increase physical attack & defense, 7 increase magical attack & defense

EDIT : someone help translate this new game+ benefit please.
New Game Screen.png
Want to go for 2nd run, but I don't know which one toggle enemy lv matching to my party...

Last edited:
Someone help translate this new game+ benefit please.
View attachment 4409

Unlike the Skills you can hook that without agth code.

Left:
1) Difficulty
2) Tutorial - ON/OFF
3) Extra Event fore 2nd Playtrhough - ON/OFF
4) Clone Mode - ON/OFF
5) Random Enemy Encounter ON/OFF

Right:

1) Take over Character Abilitys
2) Take over Items
3) Take over Money
4) Take over Liberation (Think things like Suris Alchemy)

PS is there a benefit in defeating the Angel by the Random encounter. (Like her joining)

Last edited:
PS is there a benefit in defeating the Angel by the Random encounter. (Like her joining)

lol... defeating a stray demons (hagure majin) in the first try is almost impossible, not unless you are well prepared! and most likely YES, those demons/angel are probably join your forces either as a support or summons.

lol... defeating a stray demons (hagure majin) in the first try is almost impossible, not unless you are well prepared! and most likely YES, those demons/angel are probably join your forces either as a support or summons.

Yes, they can join (I guess). From 3 stray demons I manage to kill, only captured 1, and can't be used as support, only equip.

Support or Equip don't think so I mean her.

After beating her in the Boss-Fight I got random encounter with her in the mine. With this many skills in the Tree she is almost sure playable.

Support or Equip don't think so I mean her.

After beating her in the Boss-Fight I got random encounter with her in the mine. With this many skills in the Tree she is almost sure playable.

fight her a few times (2more times) after that she will go to Miruf and will later join you *chapter 6*

So many tips being exchanged sure makes me wanna play... If only i could...

where do I get the items that allow me to enter the area with poisonous mist in chapter 5?

i still can't do the unison attack that using spirit gauge... can anyone teach me... already take the skill on which cost hell of a point, but still can't do them.

What must I do at beginning of Chapter 3, run around and around in the Mine but didn't got forward. At the end it was a bit training and I beat Meiti two times and got her city scenes as reward.

i still can't do the unison attack that using spirit gauge... can anyone teach me... already take the skill on which cost hell of a point, but still can't do them.

I have same problem too, can't do unison attack.
Btw can I share uber boss in new game+ here? Like their picture, how to beat them, and their attack.

[MENTION=87987]Yao[/MENTION]; go for it, if it really works i might will quote it to page 1.

[MENTION=87987]Yao[/MENTION]; go for it, if it really works i might will quote it to page 1.

Well idk if this work for everyone, my method need some luck to success lol
okay, so I've meet 2 uber boss during 2nd playthrough, and they have special field that restrict some abillity.

This boss always buff her mdef at start of battle, and have a chance to reflect skill.
Recommended lv : 105+
Boss HP : around 175k

Restriction :
1. No Magic (including buff skill)
2. Some character unable to use normal attack
3. No Escape (well, obviously)
4. ???

Recommended Party :
- High Agility & Evasion
- High Physical Damage
- Enough HP to tank at least 1 attack while defense

Recommended Item :
- Magic Defense Accessory
- Lv 5 Buff Item
- at least 30 healing plume large, 30 healing potion large, 10 max potion, 50 SP potion small, 30 revive bottle, 5 revive all bottle

Attack (all of her attack magic damage)
1. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 5)
2. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 8 cooldown 7)
3. 5x3 attack (800+ damage, cast 7, cooldown 5)
4. 3x3 attack (1500+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 4)
5. Normal attack (1? damage, cast 13 cooldown 4)

Tips :
- Spread your party, don't make them stand each other
- When someone dead, revive it immediately
- 3 Attacker, 2 Supporter (spamming item to keep everyone alive and buff)
- Never make supporter attack, when done buffing/healing, defense so he/she ready when something bad happen

Reward : All Status+ Accessory

All skill/attack of this boss may cause instant death!!
Recommended lv : 105+
Boss HP : 200k (confirmed, half HP show 99999)

Restriction :
1. No Physical Skill/Some character unable to normal attack
2. No Item
3. No Escape
4. ???

Recommended Party :
- Anything that can dish magic damage high
- High Agility
- Suri with 500+ MP, and have Black Eushully equip (give half MP cost)

Recommended Item :
- Any Accessory that boost MP and Magic Damage

Attack :
1. 3x3 attack (around 200 magic(?) damage, cast 34, cooldown 28)
2. Normal Attack (1? damage, cast 10, cooldown 4)
3. Single Target (300+ damage, cast 16, cooldown 19)
4. Single Target (3000+ damage, cast 5 cooldown 5)
5. 5x3 attack (around 300 magic damage, cast 12, cooldown 16)
6. 3x3 attack (2500+ damage, cast 6, cooldown 5)

Tips :
- Have Suri buff magical status on first turn, then buff physical to resist his physical attack.
- Revive and rebuff using single buff magic (dunno what it's name, but it buff all status).
- Don't use revive area, it costly and cost Suri time bar.

Reward : Sword of Celica
All damage I post not reduced by buff yet.

*other boss coming soon, when I encounter them*

Last edited:
I'm currently stuck at chapter 5, the part when Roka tells Celica about a demon in the 1st floor of Cadora mine. I've been running around for a while but still couldn't find it, any suggestion?

@Nvm, found it. It is near the elevator. Damn, I didn't think about that blind spot.

Can anyone tell me what I must do at the beginning of chapter 3, defeat Meiti 2 times, but think that wasn't the real aim there and I can't find a way to go further in the mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!