[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Anyone know the 4 gargoyle order to unlock the chest? Spent a few minutes screwing around trying to randomly get it, but had no luck. Just trying to do everything I can before entering that mirror place.

Anyone know the 4 gargoyle order to unlock the chest? Spent a few minutes screwing around trying to randomly get it, but had no luck. Just trying to do everything I can before entering that mirror place.
do you mean this? :

Reactions: Reacshion
have you tried this code /HS-10@550B0:AGE.exe ? *by: SaintLouisX*

btw. here are two movable tiles

Thanks Hook-Code works after update to V1.01, first it crashed as soon as I added the Code but than I found out that a V1.01 is out and the code is for that version.

What am i supposed to do here ? I don't understand that puzzle.

T1.jpg

guys what exactly are these items i can choose from and i dont need only weapon/shield/accesory/item w/e but exactly what? CG000000a.jpg

you need to find colorful balls that match those pillars first is red i think in the hall where you have stairs to next floor (not the biggest hall but the one in back)

guys what exactly are these items i can choose from and i dont need only weapon/shield/accesory/item w/e but exactly what?

choose the last option + last option to fight her, she will join (sadly not as active party member) and you'll get the scene, haven't tried the other 3 options

What am i supposed to do here ? I don't understand that puzzle.

you must collect 4different crystalballs *or whatever that is* and place them on the correct stand *the first ball *
attachment.php

Reactions: Reacshion
Thanks a lot. I can't believe i missed something that obvious.

I must be blind i can't find the yellow one..

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I can't believe i missed something that obvious.

I must be blind i can't find the yellow one..

i hope this is enough worst case i have to search a save where you can see it *btw the blue crystal is upstairs*
1.JPG

I must be doing something wrong, i can't get past the bookshelf next to the stairs.

you must jump down *between red and yellow fog, there should be a gap which you can jump down to get the green crystal after you placed the crystal into piller, the green fog disappers, there you can jump down to get the yellow
crystal

worst case make a pic

Last edited:
guys what exactly are these items i can choose from and i dont need only weapon/shield/accesory/item w/e but exactly what? View attachment 4436

i choose the bottom, you see, here's the option

-recovery items
-for sell items
-growth items
-her power.

after you defeated her, there's a chest... it will open ONLY ONCE if you insert money. depends on the amount, the items will change

nahh i didnt meant that one i used 50k but after that you can go around and head to the very top of the map and there is blue and red chest and you can choose only one to open both have simillar names i think they are some unique raw materials but nvm i choosed one now and will choose another on the second playthrough.

can someone please translate them?

View attachment 4439

a help would be appreciated

There is 8 stat in this game: (from top clockwise)

Attack Multiplier - The number of time that a character can attack.(Multiples physical damage)
Physical Attack - Physical attack stat.
Physical Defense - Physical Defense stat.
Body Speed (P.Spd) - use to decrease prepare time and delay time for physical attacks
Defense Multiplier - Number of time a Character defend (Multiples defense)
Mind Speed (M.Spd)- use to decrease cast time and cool down time for Magic attacks
Magic Defense - Magic Defense Stat.
Magic Attack - Magic Attack Stat.

From http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/La_DEA_of_Libra

anyone know where to find the key for ヴォフ・マナ or blue doors?

were you on the surface through right bottom of that long straight road? if yes then did you jump between those two stairs where those guardy are standing?

i think he's haven't finish Loka's quest in the 1st floor... the one that purging demon.

anyone know where to find the key for ヴォフ・マナ or blue doors?

You got that key from uber boss 5, you must defeat other uber boss first.

Anyone know how to unlock Lue's sister (elf) and the Abeloos (the old magician) skill tree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.