[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

yeah... i noticed, glad for you... mine still gonna take another one or two days :donefor:

I wish I could delay it. There are a couple guy that released it in Chinese forums, so it would have been available by morning here by someone else other than us anyway.
We just don't have enough influence on what other people release.
Not to mention Kyo just released it on PD too.

Quite unfair for those who bought original copies. I bought a copy for myself too along with a few other staff and a bunch of people.

It is good to see people buying original copies.

Hopeful this one has a decent difficulty level. Played Ikusa Megami Zero, Ikusa Megami VERITA, Himegari Dungeon Meister, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Soukoku no Arterial and Madou Koukaku. Verita was the only one were I had problems with the difficulty, the Battle against Rarshena was a Nightmare.

At least this is a pure Ikusa Megami.

can someone tell me which ikusa megami i need to play first?
i already have all the previous one but did not play any of them due to my indefinite list of game.

Game crashes when I go into the menu or right click in the game. Any solutions?

yay. the torrent is out. waiting for the bar to fill up...
in the meantime, time to revisit verita's history ending to remind me of the events.

what is in the append disk? who will be the extra character? dont think i saw it on the official page. only extra map, extra items and skills... maybe there isnt any extra characters.
kinda miss lily and the maou in verita append data

I download this game today, and playing a bit, but this message keep pop up every 3-5 minutes.

error.png

Anyone know how to fix this?

I have a problem that the green dot did not match into the minimap, anyone have solution for this?
error.jpg

Anyone found out if the map is always there if we can deactived it.

But the biggest issue is that we dont know what the Skills in the Skill-Tree are and what is best to unlock, because without agth Code it doesnt hooks this informations.

Last edited:
The Skills from the Fairy are quiet useful, first one is Stair-Detector and second one is Tresure Detector.

i am stuck in the mines floor B 3 where you meet up with Levia and the big guy. There is a door with 2 switches each on one side and a broken wall i tried pretty much everything and dunno if i need to repair the elevator,somehow let the big guy to throw me through the broken wall or smth else. Can somebody help me what to do to get through this part of the game?

Next to the door there is a cracked wall.
walkig near it will pop the event button on top of ur char head.

Need help B8F 1st puzzle problem. puting 2 gem out of 6 different colour on the statue to open the door >.<

i am walking around it from every angle and nothing i think the big guy will give me a hand right? so do i need some skill in the skill list with him first? Cause i have all on his left side and 2 starting ones on the right/bottom side ( right and top are grey)

i am walking around it from every angle and nothing i think the big guy will give me a hand right? so do i need some skill in the skill list with him first? Cause i have all on his left side and 2 starting ones on the right/bottom side

nevermind i thought you mean the one on top wall but there is a hole on left side near the door too just didnt saw it cause of the blue lines on minimap :D Thank you

i am stuck in the mines floor B 3 where you meet up with Levia and the big guy. There is a door with 2 switches each on one side and a broken wall i tried pretty much everything and dunno if i need to repair the elevator,somehow let the big guy to throw me through the broken wall or smth else. Can somebody help me what to do to get through this part of the game?

i was stuck on that part for a few too , the other trows you over the wall and you just need to hit the other panel to open the door (i think it should go automaticly once you are on the other side)you need to get in the right position and you get a icon above you're head and you need to click thatand then he should trow you over the wall.

Need help B8F 1st puzzle problem. puting 2 gem out of 6 different colour on the statue to open the door >.<

yeah... i got the same trouble.... :donefor:

Here's solution for that puzzle.

Tenbin no La Dea Crystal Puzzle Solution.png

thank you thats pict work ^_^
hopefuly there not many puzzle in future that need to read to solve

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?