[Hentai game] [170324] [WendyBell] フィットしちゃお! ~年上女性と汗だくレッスン初体験~ [H-Game] [Crack]

so the crack not work on win 7 or something else?
edit: it crashed

So game do not work on win 7 :( im so sad. I have seen info written that the game can work on WinVista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
Sorry my english is so bad :alice_cry:

It works just fine for me and I run Windows 7.

Make sure that you put all of the crack files in the Data folder and then use the (crack_for_fitness) file. Tinkerbell\フィットしちゃお!\data

Every time I try to enter the game crashes and gives me a don't send error: C,system has stopped working. It was the same in trial, tried on win 7 32 bit and 64 bit. Am I missing something here?

I still get this same error too. I also got it on the trial versions so it doesn't seem to be related to the crack.

Even changing to full Japanese windows didn't help.

I wonder what's causing this C,system Error when trying to launch the game (or trial)?

I still get this same error too. I also got it on the trial versions so it doesn't seem to be related to the crack.

Even changing to full Japanese windows didn't help.

I wonder what's causing this C,system Error when trying to launch the game (or trial)?

In my opinion it's some software conflict involving c++ redistributable, fonts or something involving drivers or codecs. I'll test today on some fresh OS and let you know if I find a fix.

In my opinion it's some software conflict involving c++ redistributable, fonts or something involving drivers or codecs. I'll test today on some fresh OS and let you know if I find a fix.
yes, it look like the is some thing wrong with the c++ redistributable maybe, but the funny thing is the Play drm crack for 想いを捧げる乙女のメロディー work fine
and
So game do not work on win 7 :( im so sad. I have seen info written that the game can work on WinVista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
Sorry my english is so bad :alice_cry:
this game DOES work on win 7, just some people like me have problem with the crack

yes, it look like the is some thing wrong with the c++ redistributable maybe, but the funny thing is the Play drm crack for 想いを捧げる乙女のメロディー work fine
and

this game DOES work on win 7, just some people like me have problem with the crack

It's about Wendybell and Tinkerbell games, as they both use engines made by Cyberworks. Something is really messed up with their code as plenty of people experienced these kind of crashes across many games from them. I heard their encryption is trash and it can mess the whole game up, like gibberish text and whatnot. Maybe the problem is related to this as well.

i use 7 pro 64bit. i have error at crack. and no problem at win 10 pro 64bit

no luck here too, let us know a fix if you find one dregatar

Ok so I reinstalled a win 7 32 bit with all Updates included and the first thing was to install was this game. The difference is I used the crack from 2DJ, included in the other torrent from this site, uploaded by FTW, and finally it works. Try with the other crack, maybe it's the fix after all. I'll try installing the codecs and drivers which I had on the previous Windows, see if all are indeed compatible with the game.

Ok so I reinstalled a win 7 32 bit with all Updates included and the first thing was to install was this game. The difference is I used the crack from 2DJ, included in the other torrent from this site, uploaded by FTW, and finally it works. Try with the other crack, maybe it's the fix after all. I'll try installing the codecs and drivers which I had on the previous Windows, see if all are indeed compatible with the game.

nop, same error, it must be something with the change of os.

are you guys getting the system error with api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll when playing the game?

c,system has stopped working :(

yeah im trying to look for the solution and the component is of Windows 10 and giving people who have windows 7 trouble unless they have updated their system. not sure if it is the game that requires it or the crack file and i tried both crack file from here and from the other post.

this is the close i came but im still looking
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

while on many sites i find this common explanation
https://blog.spreendigital.de/2015/...0-dll-is-missing-error-for-delphi-10-seattle/

I am not on windows 7 but I can try helpiung you based on my experience with other games from this company:
1) try reinstalling DX9 redistributables, sometimes there is a version that doesn't install properly
2) if you get locale issues try using ntleas to run the game, it usually fixes any wrong text issue
3) try installing another game by wendybell/tinkerbell
It may also be that the crack was made on windows 10 so it only works on that

Try updating your windows up to date. Also delete all the visual studio and c++ redistributables and install only visual studio 2013 redistributable. If not, a reinstalling OS might work, at least that fixed it for me, more specifically a win 7 with all the updates up to sept 2015 preinstalled.

ok i just uninstalled the game and re downloaded the game from other thread and installed with the crack that was in that thread, the game is working fine for me now. so there are two thing, either game wasn't installed properly first time or the game on the other thread not giving much hassle to windows 7 users.

The main menu music is pretty nice. I think it is the first time i stopped to listen a music from a hentai game.

ok i just uninstalled the game and re downloaded the game from other thread and installed with the crack that was in that thread, the game is working fine for me now. so there are two thing, either game wasn't installed properly first time or the game on the other thread not giving much hassle to windows 7 users.

que raro el juego me funciona de maravilla en windows 7 lo que hice fue montan el juego en el daemon tools accedi al disco virtual copie el juego osea la carpeta que dice data (no lo instale ojo) y lo puse en mi disco C (ya ustedes lo pondran donde quieren) luego descarge el crack lo descomprime me salieron 8 archivos luego los puse donde deje el juego (osea donde deje la carpeta data) y arranque el juego con el exe crack_for_fitness.exe y sin problemas me funciona el juego normal guardo las partidas nomal y logeo las partidas tambien mormal

que raro el juego me funciona de maravilla en windows 7 lo que hice fue montan el juego en el daemon tools accedi al disco virtual copie el juego osea la carpeta que dice data (no lo instale ojo) y lo puse en mi disco C (ya ustedes lo pondran donde quieren) luego descarge el crack lo descomprime me salieron 8 archivos luego los puse donde deje el juego (osea donde deje la carpeta data) y arranque el juego con el exe crack_for_fitness.exe y sin problemas me funciona el juego normal guardo las partidas nomal y logeo las partidas tambien mormal

i think its because some people windows 7 is not up to date and might have problem playing or it could have been that it didnt install properly, which probably in my case.

Edit: i may have figured out why the game start working for me, before i reinstalled the game i did bunch of windows update and one of the update was microsoft visual c++ which made the game work.

Last edited:
i think its because some people windows 7 is not up to date and might have problem playing or it could have been that it didnt install properly, which probably in my case.

Edit: i may have figured out why the game start working for me, before i reinstalled the game i did bunch of windows update and one of the update was microsoft visual c++ which made the game work.
thanks verymuch im playing :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!