[Hentai game] [170324] [WendyBell] フィットしちゃお! ~年上女性と汗だくレッスン初体験~ [H-Game] [Crack]

just same notes: both releases contain the same exact iso inside the archive, i did a binary compare.

The latest vcredist broke the setup af all old visual studios and sdks, plus developer tools based on MS ide can't be installed anymore; this is a common nightmare in developers world and there are a bunch of workarounds (sometime reinstall or sysrestore windows is unavoidable), so the only way is to keep separate windows installs.
Expect to have problems with old softwares with those updates, for example the control panel of old video cards will cease to work refuse to install.

i think its because some people windows 7 is not up to date and might have problem playing or it could have been that it didnt install properly, which probably in my case.

Edit: i may have figured out why the game start working for me, before i reinstalled the game i did bunch of windows update and one of the update was microsoft visual c++ which made the game work.

the same for me, but i don't know exactly which one fix the problem through, may be it just like you say the update for visual c++ do the job then

Edit: i don't know about other people but for me who still use a 8 years old pc just to play VN and some old games don't find any use for these window updates anyway

Last edited:
after many trial + reading win update descriptions, i believe i found the exact update needed

KB2670838

It was in the optional section this whole time ._. (thx to dregatar for the pre-sep2015 hint) Hope this works for u guys.

Reactions: hieuluc5
after many trial + reading win update descriptions, i believe i found the exact update needed

KB2670838

It was in the optional section this whole time ._. (thx to dregatar for the pre-sep2015 hint) Hope this works for u guys.

OMG it's worked. Thank you so much. You are the real MVP.

hmm I'm using win7 sp1 w/o updates and have no problem at all.
when executable requires some shit (i mean dlls) I just copy that needed stuff to the game folder lol :D

Last edited:
Me encantan los trabajos de este guionista no sabia que ahora estaba en wendybell de hecho hasta las seiyus son las mismas que utilizo en interheart a mi parecer es el mejor guionista de eroges de milfs se nota que viene de la escuela de silkys ya que el elaboro excelentes titulos en esa conpañia

que raro el juego me funciona de maravilla en windows 7 lo que hice fue montan el juego en el daemon tools accedi al disco virtual copie el juego osea la carpeta que dice data (no lo instale ojo) y lo puse en mi disco C (ya ustedes lo pondran donde quieren) luego descarge el crack lo descomprime me salieron 8 archivos luego los puse donde deje el juego (osea donde deje la carpeta data) y arranque el juego con el exe crack_for_fitness.exe y sin problemas me funciona el juego normal guardo las partidas nomal y logeo las partidas tambien mormal

a mi me funciono en windows 10, gracias.

KB2670838

Just saw this before heading to sleep. Hope to try this tomorrow as it seems to have worked for a bunch of people in here already. :)
You're the best!

Me encantan los trabajos de este guionista no sabia que ahora estaba en wendybell de hecho hasta las seiyus son las mismas que utilizo en interheart a mi parecer es el mejor guionista de eroges de milfs se nota que viene de la escuela de silkys ya que el elaboro excelentes titulos en esa conpañia

hi can u tell me this picture from what game h ?

ho this picture from what game h pls 8a4b85b4-3b62-427d-aa08-5fce491b43e2_zpsk3pjav5q.png

hi what game h is this picture
8a4b85b4-3b62-427d-aa08-5fce491b43e2_zpsk3pjav5q.png

Is it late to reply ? It's Tsumamigui 3

Is that a harem route for the MC or something? I thought that one of those three were sleeping with the NTR guy? I didn't get that game because I thought it didn't have a harem route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?