[Hentai game] [160826] [ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ)2 [H-Game] [Crack]

Yeah, but they have higher taxes and have the worst censorship policies. DMM is cheaper, but they have their own issues with protecting content from dirty gaijins, it's a safer bet for developers at the moment. Booth is the best choice, barely any tax, but it's unknown what their stance is with us, or at the very least they're not blocking us.
I don't know about booth, but yeah I heard about dlsite being greedier. I didn't know about any stance regarding censorship though?
Booth is new to me, does it have as much content as its competitor?

I don't know about booth, but yeah I heard about dlsite being greedier. I didn't know about any stance regarding censorship though?
Booth is new to me, does it have as much content as its competitor?

They once took down a game for not enough censorship, meanwhile the game was still being sold in DMM without interference. I forgot which one it was, maybe someone remembers it. However, DMM is not kind when it comes to their H manga. Booth has a ton of stuff since it's tied to pixiv, though it's mostly a wide range of items. You need to familiarize yourself with their filter to find the Games, comics, mousepads, etc,.. https://booth.pm/ja/items?adult=only game_voice is what they call their H game library.

Reactions: Redorc
I bought the disc version.
I tried to run both game and VNR as administrator in Windows Vista, but VNR still doesn't recognise the word.
Does anyone know the H-code or any solution?

View attachment 12777

I bought the disc version.
I tried to run both game and VNR as administrator in Windows Vista, but VNR still doesn't recognise the word.
Does anyone know the H-code or any solution?

View attachment 12777

Well someone did post a theory.

Side Note:
Just a warning for any future digital purchasers, VNR cannot hook the game, because of DMM's (I assume) copy protection the .exe is run behind a .log file and the .log file is all VNR can see for unknown reasons. You will either need to use ITH or AGTH (using ITH atm) to manually hook the .exe
Either you will need the Crack (working one) to play with VNR or Disc version(is what I gather from this being a DMM,digital release, problem).

Though he mentioned "Either". So it was probably a guess. Plus the game graphics is a wall of text. VNR will probably not able to handle it correctly even if it works somehow.

To be honest thread moved faster than I would've guessed. I need a VPN to see DMM because they don't like people from my country I guess.

Next is more of a personal issue but as you correctly pointed I can use paypal on their site to purchase points. As I chose to purchase the exact amount I would need to purchase this game for the sole purpose of purchasing this game from the page for purchasing this game, I was a little confused when I purchased the points and it did not actually purchase the game. The result was me trying to figure out where to download it from their site without realizing all I had was a bunch of points to purchase the game. Put succinctly, these is an extra step there that slipped me up. Combined it made it more troublesome for me than DLsite.

Is either site better than the other? Honestly don't know. I've only used DMM for this purchase. I've yet to poke around to see the pros and cons of it compared to DLsite, though I'll have to check out booth now that others have made me aware of it's existence.

Last edited:
OH LOL.

You kept saying Booth. just thought you meant Both xD
[Talking about Eng DLsite and Eng DMM] I hope booth gets more popular and overtakes DLsite and DMM.

Going to check out Booth. really love it when eroge sites allow gaijin orders. even if Digital. having to go through a shipping proxy to shop on getchu/tora/melon/sofmap/medio gets expensive.
but I just love B2s and Full-size scrolls too dam much.

Before I find out does Booth support Paypal, like DMM? I think thats all DLsite, for me, is missing for it to be the "Best"choice for me.
Edit: Welp, guess I'm sticking to DMM.

We are one day away from a new Anim game and we still don't have a crack for the last one.
This might be the beginning of a dark era for hentai games (probably just for the people who pirate them but nvm that).

We are one day away from a new Anim game and we still don't have a crack for the last one.
This might be the beginning of a dark era for hentai games (probably just for the people who pirate them but nvm that).

Wow there Mr.Pessimistic
You cant win em all. Some games just never see the light of Pirate's day.
You just get used to it and move on.

Are you new to the hentai scene? Because if you are I recommend tighten up your buttocks and prepare yourself for a lot of disappointments over the coming years.

On bbs.mikocon laid out the full game, but is only available vip

Erm, I don't think the game is fully cracked there. Judging by the comments even the paid members are still looking for the complete crack. Not sure though but I didn't see any special announcement regarding that by 2DJF either. But as I said, I could be wrong.

It is said that the story of wife available, but it is impossible to check without vip

Unless the developers make a mistake, you can't crack games using this DRM without holding a valid license because executables and resources are encrypted, end of story. Having just the game files won't get you anywhere, you have to buy the game or know someone who did and can share the license with you (Japanese uploaders don't share their keys). mikocon buy their games and have someone who can crack them.

This online activation DRM basically takes advantage of the fact that it's impossible to buy games overseas and there's no cooperation between crackers and providers.

Erm, I don't think the game is fully cracked there. Judging by the comments even the paid members are still looking for the complete crack. Not sure though but I didn't see any special announcement regarding that by 2DJF either. But as I said, I could be wrong.

Which section did you check the comments? It's strange because in the KabeTsuma 2 vip thread itself had some users verified that the new crack worked just fine and in baidu, some users already 'purchase' the game from 2DGF which has the new working crack.

Unless the developers make a mistake, you can't crack games using this DRM without holding a valid license because executables and resources are encrypted, end of story. Having just the game files won't get you anywhere, you have to buy the game or know someone who did and can share the license with you (Japanese uploaders don't share their keys). mikocon buy their games and have someone who can crack them.

This online activation DRM basically takes advantage of the fact that it's impossible to buy games overseas and there's no cooperation between crackers and providers.

Can't you like having someone shares the activated files? Sharing serial keys might not be very efficient.

Can't you like having someone shares the activated files? Sharing serial keys might not be very efficient.

Activation data is tied to the hardware configuration, it won't work on another computer unless you re-activate or fool the hardware check

If you go by that logic, same goes to sharing the exact same key with everyone.
The key activation needs internet for it to download the actual executable files, the exe file isn't a locked file, it is just a dummy file that ask user to input serial key and it will replace the dummy file with actual exe file, not unlock it. I realized this after I debugged both dummy exe with Drm authentication box and the demo exe file.
This is different to older activation process which can be crack using alpha rom.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
On mikocon, they even have games that would be released in November. Already cracked? I think so, but not 100% sure.

can we like have a discussion thread for this game somewhere else?
I want to forget it until a crack actually comes out instead of poking in every few days and finds nothing

can we like have a discussion thread for this game somewhere else?
I want to forget it until a crack actually comes out instead of poking in every few days and finds nothing

When mikocon's admin find it convenient (most likely when it doesn't affect Anim's income much), then he release crack for public. Maybe soon.

Any progress on the crack?

Let's keep this thread inactive unless there is positive confirmation on a crack resurfacing. If posts keep popping up then it gives people false hopes. Right now there is no change and at this juncture there are only two people that can pull, posting a full crack, off. 2DJF or girlcelly if she can get her hands on the crack from the deep web. Both of these guys will post on their own if any such thing happens. Till then lets keep it quiet here or at least limited to one bump a month or so. Not like speed posting will get us the crack any faster anyway.

Regards,
LP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!