[Hentai game] [140328] [裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [H-Game] [Patch]

Re: [140328] [裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [H-Game]

website forbidden ><!!! anymore link ? TT^TT
Copy the link and past it in a new window.

View attachment 4478
i can't start i just cant find out what the problem is i tried using the patch & alpharom at the diferent time but it doesnt work
i think it similar to the guy earlier but i cant find out what his solution = =
it an error 制品 with these word including lot of japanese and it only allow me to click either ok or cancel

i don't understand how the procedure work
i extract disk1 & 2 into 2 different folder after patching disk1 reallive.exe and start then the error pop up
since the disk2 don't have the reallive.exe so i tried it on autorun_rslmm but it can't patch
i tried copy the file of disk2 data to disk1 i manage to install but still the error pop up again
what exactly am i missing @@?

i can't start i just cant find out what the problem is i tried using the patch & alpharom at the diferent time but it doesnt work
i think it similar to the guy earlier but i cant find out what his solution = =
it an error 制品 with these word including lot of japanese and it only allow me to click either ok or cancel

Run the game once with disk 2 mounted and it should work fine after that.

Reactions: AIshiteru~
Run the game once with disk 2 mounted and it should work fine after that.

is there a way to uninstall it ? i manual delete it now i cant reinstall it keep poping out the launcher everytime i click
after mounted disk2 use the extracted folder to run the game?

i manage somehow sry for all the trouble thx =)

Last edited:
I'm machine-translating the walkthrough. Simply put, the battles are rock-paper-scissors style. Attack beats counter-attack, counter-attack (not sure if its called that) beats block, and block beats attack. Skipping battles allows you to choose who takes a larger role in the fight (this leads to affection points), but does anyone know how to get affection points if you choose to fight anyways?

I'm machine-translating the walkthrough. Simply put, the battles are rock-paper-scissors style. Attack beats counter-attack, counter-attack (not sure if its called that) beats block, and block beats attack. Skipping battles allows you to choose who takes a larger role in the fight (this leads to affection points), but does anyone know how to get affection points if you choose to fight anyways?
According to the walkthrough listed earlier, the affection points go to the heroine who did more - Breaking an enemy's block, or successfully blocking an enemy attack.

Reactions: renoraider
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware found me a Malware Packer T, is a fake this time too?

I have this problem anyone know how to fix it? Sin título.png

I see at least two possible problems:

First you need to configure the locale/unicode of your pc for play japanese games, there are plenty of guides for that so just search.

Next, maybe it's an error cause from the locale/unicode, but in case probably you need to update your directx; first look inside the cd game if it does include the directx for this game and install them, then get from a web search the directx web installer and do a full update.

is not one of the 2 problems you mention have the diretcx completely updated and opening the next in-game does nothing

Can anyone help me? After I installed the game, I extracted the "patcher" rar file into the game directory, where the RealLive.exe is. I opened "Cracker" and I dragged RealLive.exe to it. Afterwards I clicked on the RealLive.exe but the game wouldn't launch. It said something about Windows being unable to run the program, possibly due to lack of admin privileges.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I had DISC 2 mounted. I'm running it as an admin. I also tried running the windows explorer itself as an admin. I tried installing the game into a different drive. I even disabled the confirmation for an admin (UAC) but not even that worked. Tages protection is also up-to-date. The unicode, format and location are all Japan. Despite everything I've done, it still refuses to work, giving me the same stuff about not being able to run it and admin privileges. It's driving me insane!

-EDIT-

I, uh, don't know what happened but... the game's working for me now.

After a long time, I simply decided to try running the game again. This time it actually did something instead of giving me error message. After I re-installed the game and put RealLive.exe in cracker (not ticking any option), I got the game working.

I did all this last time but, for some reason, it worked only now. My first theory is that there was a program interfering with it; I have been removing unnecessary programs lately. Second theory: it works because I assigned a drive/letter to Daemon Tools thingy. I have no idea what was up with Daemon Tools. It ran virtual disks just fine until one day it stopped working. When I assigned a letter to it, it started working again. I hadn't done this before my problem with 3ping lovers, so this might most likely be the cause. (I hope this helps someone)

Last edited:

Link with save does not work...

Has anyone tried the Heroine Skin Color Patch offered on the game's website? I don't know if it's meant for non-downloaded/non-package versions of the game but it's 370mb in size. You can get it here: http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/download.html. Please tell me if anyone got it to work and if it affects the game like text-grabbing (I don't know if it alters the exe in any way).

Has anyone tried the Heroine Skin Color Patch offered on the game's website? I don't know if it's meant for non-downloaded/non-package versions of the game but it's 370mb in size. You can get it here: http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/download.html. Please tell me if anyone got it to work and if it affects the game like text-grabbing (I don't know if it alters the exe in any way).
Can you share it here? All links are down :(

Actually, I don't have it myself. I can barely read a few kanji letters so I haven't gotten around to downloading that patch just in case it introduces more than just a CG update. Might have to look for it somewhere else.

Its a simple extraction. You just put the folders into wherever you installed the game. Your game version should than be 1.1 it gives you a new option to change the heroine's skin colors.

i did all this, the skin weren't changed in the main game but in CG view i could see both dark and white skins or the dark skins girls.

I have both Disks mounted but when I was installing the game with Disk 1, a pop up appeared in Japanese about Disk 2. How do I install the game from here? I'm stuck

I have both Disks mounted but when I was installing the game with Disk 1, a pop up appeared in Japanese about Disk 2. How do I install the game from here? I'm stuck

You don't mount both disks at once using two/individual virtual drives. This goes with any eroge/VN that has multiple disks. What you should do is first mount Disk1 then begin installing. After it asks for Disk2, go to your iso mounting tool/virtual drive program and "mount" Disk2 on the same drive you mounted Disk1 (it's just like opening your dvd player's tray then replacing the disk). After mounting Disk2 click on the installer's earlier prompt for the disk to continue with installation.

You don't mount both disks at once using two/individual virtual drives. This goes with any eroge/VN that has multiple disks. What you should do is first mount Disk1 then begin installing. After it asks for Disk2, go to your iso mounting tool/virtual drive program and "mount" Disk2 on the same drive you mounted Disk1 (it's just like opening your dvd player's tray then replacing the disk). After mounting Disk2 click on the installer's earlier prompt for the disk to continue with installation.
I have tried this and after mounting disk 2 and clicking ok for the prompt, the prompt just comes back.
I tried multiple times but it never seemed to work

Hmm, normally when the installer prompts for disk 2 I just go over to MagicISO, for example disk 1 is mounted on Drive H. I right-click on Drive H (disk 1 mounted) then select "Mount" and choose disk 2's file. This overwrites disk 1 without needing to unmount it first. Then I just click OK on the change disk prompt and everything continues just fine. I don't know what could be the problem unless you're trying to mount a different disk or it's named differently.

I downloaded the torrent of the game, apharom and Patcher-Build
but I can not figure out how to install the game.

@firereaper You need a mounting program. In case you're not familiar with it, the torrent file downloaded is basically a virtual cd which is why you're gonna need that program as a virtual cd player. Try daemon tools or poweriso. Get them from torrent. Just google how to use them, that's how I learned. As for alpharom, it's the cracking program you need. Just drag the game exe from the game directory on it and it will modify the exe. If it doesn't work, experiment with the different check boxes. Check one, check all, check two, trial and error, man, that's how you learn. You can't just get spoonfed, you need to learn. If you learned how to use torrent, then you can surely learn this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」