[Hentai game] [130125] [ILLUSION] プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~ + DLC + Cosplay Set [H-Game]

Hey how the hell.. Do you install this? I try to move all files into one folder using daemon tools lite.. But it doesnt let me it tells me that there are files with the same under it.. so That buffled me.. Like wtf..

Nvm Im good I managed to install it... For those who might run into the same prob.. Just ignore the Winroot folder.. Move all data files into Disk 1 Winroot folder and I moved the autoruns and the other one too just incase.. But I dought it will need it... Then hit the install and it should go on fine :D

PS: Open the disk 1 with daemon tools lite.. Copy all the files from disk one into a new folder.. THEN and ONLY then... Is when you do what is said above :D

This is what I get for fucking being curious.. Now By mistake I hit the premion thing and I hit Filecopy.. It did some crazy shit.. and now when I try to play the game... Guess what? Thats right.. It wont start. FUCK MY LIFE! :ohnoes::enraged:

So yeah.. Help me out here..

Tried re-installing it twice... Nothing happens.. after I hit that little premium thing all got fucked up...

I give up.. I cant fix anything if I dnt understand what the error says to begin with...

Last edited:
Hey how the hell.. Do you install this? I try to move all files into one folder using daemon tools lite.. But it doesnt let me it tells me that there are files with the same under it.. so That buffled me.. Like wtf..

Nvm Im good I managed to install it... For those who might run into the same prob.. Just ignore the Winroot folder.. Move all data files into Disk 1 Winroot folder and I moved the autoruns and the other one too just incase.. But I dought it will need it... Then hit the install and it should go on fine :D

PS: Open the disk 1 with daemon tools lite.. Copy all the files from disk one into a new folder.. THEN and ONLY then... Is when you do what is said above :D

This is what I get for fucking being curious.. Now By mistake I hit the premion thing and I hit Filecopy.. It did some crazy shit.. and now when I try to play the game... Guess what? Thats right.. It wont start. FUCK MY LIFE! :ohnoes::enraged:

So yeah.. Help me out here..

Tried re-installing it twice... Nothing happens.. after I hit that little premium thing all got fucked up...

I give up.. I cant fix anything if I dnt understand what the error says to begin with...

Have you tried using hf patch? It should does an amazing job.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I've had issues with the "premium_01_plus".

Edit: Nevermind, stupid setting on my part was wrong
and that caused the voice issue.

The v1.2 update is fully working now.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I tried the "Game", but its more like a movie with cast you can choose for Story mode, or just scenes in the free mode...

Is there anything else to it? Because it is not really much fun imo...

Tried the free mode and it worked ok, but when i tried story mode, it suddenly crashes..

Hey, why i can leave sex scenes wnly with exit button? What need to do for this scenes end of automaticaly?

Im not gunna try to re-install this game.. somehow It corrupted my operating system... I had to fix and Ive been off line for 2 days trying to find some1 that has the cd...Got it working again.. Thank you lord..I wont try this game again atleast until it has an english translation to the installation and stuff.. Or a really goooddd asss guide.

isn't installation the same for all illusion games?
1. mount disc 1.
2. wait for it to ask for disc 2..
3. wait some more and mount disk 3.
4. once install is done, mount disc 1.
5. start the game ( most illusion games will always ask for disc 1 to play the game )

Ha! Didn't realise I would need disk 1, thanks for telling me about that. Havn't gotten far, have to puzzle though it since I can't read Kanji and I doubt Atlas will work. Ill just play around with it until I figure out what to do!

Oh, is there a way to remove the censor? or is that just part of it?

Thanks for the UP!

Every time i start story mode--> New game, it crashes at the loading screen. It just says プレミアムプレイ has encounter some problem. I have tried disabling the high settings and stuff in settings so i think its not a problem of my graphics card.

Also i could play the h mode quite smoothly. I played 3 times the h mode before i went to story mode. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Its the first time i encounter this problem with illusion games. Thanks.

the iso itself is not corrupted because I have completed the story mode and unlocked all scenes. if re-installing and running on low settings fail, try updating your graphic card driver. also, try installing to a full-english path (rather than C:\illusion\プレミアム try C:\illusion\Premium)

also, noDVD is up on hongfire

My ISP block Hongfire and proxy server so I can't get the No DVD from them, can anyone upload it here, please ?
-----------
Thanks as always girlcelly :D

My ISP block Hongfire and proxy server so I can't get the No DVD from them, can anyone upload it here, please ?...
Here is a link to the latest HF Patch (includes nodvd and other mods you might find helpful): http://www.mediafire.com/?0q4e8yihx879d71

Please note that DLC3 is not included in 0.6 and a new HF Patch will be released within a few days at most.

btw, try Platinum Hide IP. I use it to access Illusion hp.

Reactions: Hasenkiler
dose anyone know what this says, i heard that u need to put no1 disk in but its not working
ok.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down