[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

Sigh...dude, do you even bother read what i wrote? If you had gone 2 pages back, you would already had found the solution to your problem...geez...

This is what i did:
1 - I had 2 rebel castles remaining to take on map (not counting Enjutsu's base)
2 - I assaulted 1 of the 2 castles...encountered Taishiji for the first time, she challenged me to a duel, and i won...Ginga then lets her escape
3 - There's a event at the start of the next turn, where Enjutsu decides to become the emperor, and sends a notification to all of the other factions.
4 - I attacked the last rebel castle...Ryoumu appears after the battle, with an urgent message...An urgent war council is opened to decide what to do about the fake emperor Enjutsu
5 -I assaulted the main castle of Enjutsu. Event where Taishiji comes as a back up to you happens.
6 - After you win, Ginga talks to his strategist on top of the castle walls, and then goes to meet Sonken.
7 - At the start of the next turn, you have another event where you talk with your generals. Here it will be mentioned that to continue the story, you have to see 2 new events by using the Event Command.
8 - From the event command, pick one of the new events, where Kannei (pink haired girl) ends ups joining you.
9 - Again from the event command, pick the event in which the black haired girl (forgot her name) joins you. End the turn.
10 - New turn begins...now its possible to move outside region...just have the troops on the castle near the blue circles and choose to attack.

The reason i was stuck, was because, for some freak reason....after defeating Enjutsu, step 6 and 7, DIDN'T happen to me the first times i tried...Leading to step 8 and 9 never happening too... making you stuck on the region forever, since you can only leave, if you have those 2 new girls as your generals.

The only thing i did different from the times the bug happened, was to attack Enjutsu's castle...from the top right castle, instead of the one i was using before...Like i said, no idea why this even happened in the first place...just try have the events i listed there, and it should be fine, good luck

You're too kind
m066.gif

Oh yeah, how about those three girls from Sousou ?
It seems I failed to acquire them, they got raped by those filthy pricks... :|

Last edited:
You're too kind
m066.gif

Oh yeah, how about those three girls from Sousou ?
It seems I failed to acquire them, they got raped by those filthy pricks... :|

If for any reason you're with the Green Clan Route (Give me a Break on Clan names. I'm terrible with them.), you're more likely not going to save them no matter what. That is what I really think to be honest. It's saddening but I can't say otherwise unless someone has a better idea on how to save them.

My thoughts went like this but I noticed it wasn't going to work anyway.
Unless you try and abuse the game mechanics by already capturing all the countries and then the story events back everything except the one nearby the area where you can conquer fast enough to save them.

I might spend some time testing the above solution to see how many special generals I can not recruit by taking that path. I noticed you are more likely not able to recruit the Generals that have a love meter through that route.

If for any reason you're with the Green Clan Route (Give me a Break on Clan names. I'm terrible with them.), you're more likely not going to save them no matter what. That is what I really think to be honest. It's saddening but I can't say otherwise unless someone has a better idea on how to save them.

My thoughts went like this but I noticed it wasn't going to work anyway.
Unless you try and abuse the game mechanics by already capturing all the countries and then the story events back everything except the one nearby the area where you can conquer fast enough to save them.

I might spend some time testing the above solution to see how many special generals I can not recruit by taking that path. I noticed you are more likely not able to recruit the Generals that have a love meter through that route.

I haven't tried with the Green clan. It happens when I'm joining the Blue clan ( Wu Route or whatever it is IDK ), I waste Sousou Moutoku ( oh the Red Clan ), and no ones left. Until I got an event those 3 girls got raped.

You know how to save 'em from Blue clan ? These 3 girls are a great assets for my troops :grin:

I haven't tried with the Green clan. It happens when I'm joining the Blue clan ( Wu Route or whatever it is IDK ), I waste Sousou Moutoku ( oh the Red Clan ), and no ones left. Until I got an event those 3 girls got raped.

You know how to save 'em from Blue clan ? These 3 girls are a great assets for my troops :grin:

I wish I knew as well. I wasn't able to save them in the Green Clan. I'm thinking about testing a method to save them from behind the lines since conquering the provenances between will take too long once that ARC begins. The method to take I'm thinking from the green clan side is to from the starting area is to go and conquer:
- North West Side (Up by One)
- Then move Central West (Go East by One)
- Then Conquer the regions above the Central West (Up by 2 to 3)
- Conquer the very North of the Regions and Leave four (4) Armies at the North part of the map
- Leave the rest of my Armies at the South West and activate the events

And if that doesn't work. I'm going to just give up and accept they're going to get raped.

If you want to try it, just take the very south region and conquer the Green Side to prevent that Arc from Activating. If it follows the same rules to activate the events. Not sure about it yet.

Side Note: They are held at the northern part of the Map. So I'm thinking that it could be possible to try it. Unless it's part of the Story Event Timeline which would sadden me.

I wish I knew as well. I wasn't able to save them in the Green Clan. I'm thinking about testing a method to save them from behind the lines since conquering the provenances between will take too long once that ARC begins. The method to take I'm thinking from the green clan side is to from the starting area is to go and conquer:
- North West Side (Up by One)
- Then move Central West (Go East by One)
- Then Conquer the regions above the Central West (Up by 2 to 3)
- Conquer the very North of the Regions and Leave four (4) Armies at the North part of the map
- Leave the rest of my Armies at the South West and activate the events

And if that doesn't work. I'm going to just give up and accept they're going to get raped.

If you want to try it, just take the very south region and conquer the Green Side to prevent that Arc from Activating. If it follows the same rules to activate the events. Not sure about it yet.

Side Note: They are held at the northern part of the Map. So I'm thinking that it could be possible to try it. Unless it's part of the Story Event Timeline which would sadden me.

Hmm, okay. I'll try your method later on. I'll let you know if that works or not :)

You can still use the cheat engine you know? just change the value from 4 bytes to 2 bytes.

As for now the thing that i can change are the general max troops (5k), each city reverse troops (I set them to 20k each), infinite CP and Money, and city defense (I haven't got on this one yet, I remember it can be done from the first game).

Hi there,

A couple of things I found out:
- the msi installer doesn't like drive emulators, including WinCDemu. It just froze the machine. I ended up mounting the mds image onto my host machine and have VirtualBox present it as a normal drive to the guest OS.
- never been prompted to input a serial number at any point when using the NoCD patch

Technical stuff:
  • .SZS hierarchized file archive
    Extract with asmodean's exszs or westside's otosencv
    Signature magic = SZS100__ (0x90 XOR)
  • .TIG 32-bit bitmaps analog to PNGs (image with alpha channel)
    Process using TigViewer (GUI, supports batch encoding/decoding) or pngtig_conv_002
  • Game processes resources in this load order:
    - read from file system (e.g. <sangokuhime2 folder>\Image\kassen\kassen.tig)
    file is what exszs outputs, already xor'ed
    - read from .SZS patch (e.g. archive = Image_5.szs, entry = "kassen;kassen.tig")
    - read from .SZS stock (e.g. archive = Image.szs, entry = "kassen;kassen.tig")

This blog [http://rmla-aneki.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2012/08/2-5e6e.html] has been very helpful.

Anyone up for translating the SLG buttons?
Those are in Image.szs, slg.tig, but I can only do horrible work in photoshop and the like.

It turns out .tig files are simply obfuscated graphics (png only?) files. XOR key is rotating, but deterministically so. Since they are 32-bit PNGs, ui modding shall be quite easy to achieve.

See attachment for commandline conversion script. A QuickBMS runtime is required.

Code:
# Runs XOR obfuscation algo through a Tig bytestream
# script for QuickBMS http://quickbms.aluigi.org
#
# Usage:
#   quickbms.exe tig2png.bms file.tig .
#   quickbms.exe png2tig.bms file.png .
# will overwrite target converted extension depending on input

set SEED 0x7F7F7F7F

get EXT extension
set OUTEXT "png"

# tig2png: substract
set OPERATION -1

if EXT != "tig"
    String OUTEXT = "tig"
    # png2tig: substract
    math OPERATION = 1
endif

get NAME basename
String NAME += "."
String NAME += OUTEXT
get SIZE asize

log MEMORY_FILE 0 SIZE

for i = 0 < SIZE
    getvarchr MYCHAR MEMORY_FILE i

math TMP u= SEED
    math TMP u*= 0x000343FD
    math TMP u+= 0x00269EC3
    math SEED u= TMP

#string dmpval p= "dmpval = %08X" SEED
    #print "%dmpval%"
    #cleanexit

math TMPHIGH u= SEED
    math TMPHIGH u>>= 16
    math TMPHIGH u&= 0xFF

#string dmpval p= "dmpval = %08X" TMPHIGH
    #print "%dmpval%"
    #cleanexit

math RESULTCHAR u= MYCHAR
    if OPERATION < 0
        math RESULTCHAR u-= TMPHIGH
    else
        math RESULTCHAR u+= TMPHIGH
    endif
    math RESULTCHAR u&= 0xFF

#string dmpval p= "dmpval = %08X" RESULTCHAR
    #print "%dmpval%"
    #cleanexit

putvarchr MEMORY_FILE i RESULTCHAR
next i

log NAME 0 SIZE MEMORY_FILE

Example:
a5q7ACQ.png

Edit: Notice the sequence to obtain XOR keys is a fairly run-of-the-mill implementation of a pseudorandom number generator for rand() in C language (MSVCRT).

Attachments

• gesen_tig_bms_v1.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
quite soon release the noDvd patch, just download it today and it been release same day. Goodjob GC ^^

^

This is some tilting shit. 99.94 percent and nobody can come seed this for two seconds so I get a complete file. Like really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.