[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

Is there a possibility to figure out what this friendship events are, without been able to read japanese?

It seems ITH is only able to grab the Text from clickable Content like Information->Skill or Information->Ability but not Information->Event->Friendship.

And does anyone knows how to unlock Narumi Card 3, thats Human Card No. 28.

I have three friendship events failed (1,24,25) and are in Chapter 5 of Devil Route so far.

Last edited:
I got AGE.EXE when I start up the game, anyone know how to fix this problem. I've been stuck in this situation for two weeks now.

Is there a possibility to figure out what this friendship events are, without been able to read japanese?

It seems ITH is only able to grab the Text from clickable Content like Information->Skill or Information->Ability but not Information->Event->Friendship.

And does anyone knows how to unlock Narumi Card 3, thats Human Card No. 28.

I have three friendship events failed (1,24,25) and are in Chapter 5 of Devil Route so far.

Are you sure its card 28...? Its quite a simple card... Well, I have been through Narumi route before, so that might be why I got it. If I recall, you have to undergo her special training for her route, and she unlocks her ability/card. But its been quite a while, so I can't be too sure.

P.S. for Narumi route, go for non-Devil route and go for all her events. Or simply go human route but not woo any girl.

The Jap-wiki says that this card becomes available in Chapter 7 of Human Route or Chapter 6 of Devil Route.

But bevor that, I must clear the Friendship Events for Mirai, Shane and Arisa. Does anyone knows how to clear Mirais Frienship event "we are still brother and sister"(それでも僕達は兄妹だ). After the conversation of Mirai and Narumi about their brothers there is no new event, but if I resume the story their is a H-event with Mirai, Shane and Arisa ahead and after that this Friendship event is failed.

Hopefully there will be an english patch for the game. Altough I can't understand Japanese text 100% this game is rockin :D Thx
for the upload

The Jap-wiki says that this card becomes available in Chapter 7 of Human Route or Chapter 6 of Devil Route.

But bevor that, I must clear the Friendship Events for Mirai, Shane and Arisa. Does anyone knows how to clear Mirais Frienship event "we are still brother and sister"(それでも僕達は兄妹だ). After the conversation of Mirai and Narumi about their brothers there is no new event, but if I resume the story their is a H-event with Mirai, Shane and Arisa ahead and after that this Friendship event is failed.

If I recall, that is for non-devil route. It is for determining whether you enter Mirai route in angel or human routes. For devil route, some relationship quests are confirmed failures.

Jap Wiki says something like this. You must clear EX-Route to obtain Atoris last Card. (Human No. 95)

I know about Angel, Human and Devil Route and how to enter this Routes, but what is the EX-Route and how can I acess this Route.

Jap Wiki says something like this. You must clear EX-Route to obtain Atoris last Card. (Human No. 95)

I know about Angel, Human and Devil Route and how to enter this Routes, but what is the EX-Route and how can I acess this Route.

Before everything, you have to complete the Human route and the Angel route at least once, get the two scrolls and in your third route you get the recipe in alchemy to make the heaven and earth scroll. So in your 4th route the Dream Dungeon should be avalaible.
Before getting stuck in the other world, there is an event in the park of the assylum, where you met the green-haired sensei, there you fell asleep and some character appears: Haagenti (Gilgamesh for the gang) and ask you if you want to try your power or something alike, just say yes at everything he asks you and clear the first part of the Dream Dungeon. The second part is when you're already in the other world, it appears as append disc and it's a little more long, it finishes right in the middle of a map. Then you procced to the next chapter in the story and you'll be able to finish the Dream Dungeon.
PS: Atori's cost 6 card is awesome.

Which route gives you an NTR route?

No man, just no.
Kidding, there is no NTR route, but the demon route might like you.

Can someone tell me exactly what i need to do to get Haishera, Wilfred, and Maou Emilio cards?:D
Install append disk, complete the game once, in the next playthrough complete the events regarding them, up to school festival. then talk to the three in the other realm to let them join your party.

For leader cards, u need to go to the dream dungeon and complete it.

I'm now on Angel Route, but can't find the Mitaka facilities. For Narumis Friendship-Event 三鷹施設を探索しよう.

Does anyone hows where I can find this?

Its in the area right outside the city office.Near where the entrance to the school used to be a new area entrance should have opened up, travel there , then go north.

Sad... think they removed the rolling bug in one of the updates?

Rolling bug:
When dragging equipment to your character, you can roll the mouse roller to change your equipment, allowing you to NEGATE ALL RESTRICTIONS! Some people did things such as putting guys with swimsuits etc... Personally, I would like to try testing an infinite atk power combo if it does work out...

P.S. Rolling bug was removed in patch 1.02
however, if you run the app, when it is stuck at 0%, and you use task manager to shut it down, you get the patched game but without the removal of rolling bug it seems?

Examples of misuse of rolling bug:
Leader card, 2 commanding power, with ring to boost 1 commanding power. You have a leader card allowing 3 star cards to be used instantly!
Giving low cost cards a major boost in atk pwr etc? Character restricted cards can be used even with other cards.

Do it for laughs, or for nightmares in your dreams:
Giving butler a gymnastics suit... or swimsuit etc... YUCK!!

Last edited:
So for the app 3 is
There is two loli scenes? Well I still lack the last one. But on the other side, that one app dungeon is really fun since there is no regeneration so the cards don't get stuck! (F*ck dream dungeon and f*cking card that gives you illusion). I just need two heroines more and I'll be done with it.

Install append disk, complete the game once, in the next playthrough complete the events regarding them, up to school festival. then talk to the three in the other realm to let them join your party.

For leader cards, u need to go to the dream dungeon and complete it.

Are you already got them all?
Can you tell me how to get them step by step?
I google translated this site in order to know how to get them:
http://www4.atwiki.jp/soukokunoarterial/pages/44.html
but now I'm Stuck and cannot seems advanced the additional character event........

Are you already got them all?
Can you tell me how to get them step by step?
I google translated this site in order to know how to get them:
http://www4.atwiki.jp/soukokunoarterial/pages/44.html
but now I'm Stuck and cannot seems advanced the additional character event........

Do you mean leader cards? Or...?

For append disk 1 details, you might want to refer to page 10 of this thread mainly, a tiny bit more detail in page 12 and 14.

After you complete the dream dungeon, you can start synthesis for some of the leader cards.

Reactions: tsuruga
Do you mean leader cards? Or...?

For append disk 1 details, you might want to refer to page 10 of this thread mainly, a tiny bit more detail in page 12 and 14.

After you complete the dream dungeon, you can start synthesis for some of the leader cards.

Thank you for your reply i will check it....
I'm at 2nd Play so I cannot proceed to Dream dungeon yet (because human and angel route must be conquered)
I mean The Battle Cards
Edit: I seems have completed the append char quest on ch 1 but I cannot trigger wilfred event on ch 2.... what should I do?

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply i will check it....
I'm at 2nd Play so I cannot proceed to Dream dungeon yet (because human and angel route must be conquered)
I mean The Battle Cards
Edit: I seems have completed the append char quest on ch 1 but I cannot trigger wilfred event on ch 2.... what should I do?

If you did all required events, he will appear when you are in the school, appearing on the second floor. So either you did not do all the required events(School festival!!), or it is simply not time yet. I can't be sure, since I don't know where you are.

If you did all required events, he will appear when you are in the school, appearing on the second floor. So either you did not do all the required events(School festival!!), or it is simply not time yet. I can't be sure, since I don't know where you are.

yes finally his event triggered!
thank you for your easy explanation and info on earlier pages
I will ask again in the future maybe.......

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to summon cost 4 and 5 cards?

Assuming your leader card has 1 command power (the number of blues orbs at the corner of the card), before you can summon cost 4 and above, you have to summon at least 1 card of cost 3, since cards of cost 1 and 2 only have 1 of command power, while cards of cost 3 and higher, have 2 of command power. Also, if are aiming to summon a high cost card, it should be done on the central row of the board, unless you are using Arisa's skill, or items that rise command power by 1 for the whole board by 1 turn...but you should save these said items for the end boss battles, especially if you are on your first run through, while going through the Angel's route, which is the hardest of all 3 of them.

Does anyone know how to summon cost 4 and 5 cards?

In simpler terms, if you start with all cost 1 cards:
place 3 commanding power 1 cards in surrounding area, so you can place a cost 3 card in the middle
O X O
X O X
The 3 cards can be in O or X slots, and thus you can place a cost 3 card(2 commanding power) down.

Consider X being your card locations, you shift a card (3 denotes the cost 3 card and E denotes the empty slot)
X X O
3 E X
The slot E now allows a cost 4 card to be placed!

Repeat the process for a cost 5 card
X X X
3 E 3
The commanding power at slot E is 1(from X) + 2(from 3 on left) + 2(from 3 on right) = 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?