[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

I think I finally understood why I never found them...

http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/ana02/an002_08.html

Their site has 2 append disks... I recall seeing some site mentioning append disks, but i wasn't sure since I can't seem to locate them anywhere...

P.S. The append disks are named 02 and 03, any idea if 01 does exist?

Then at lest you knew there were some. That's good then. And those old games already have the app discs in the oficial page, maybe most of them if we are lucky.

I don't ever recall that they named abnormally the extra stuff, and updates are usually till version 2 or 2.01, so there must be a append 1. Though that's only my guess.

Wonder if it can even be found now, haha!

Now that's...That will be a little hard to do. But before beginning a new one, I'll finish Zero and re-play Verita with the translator. This may take time.

There is no way to make the eggs for the gems in alchemy, is there?

Now that's...That will be a little hard to do. But before beginning a new one, I'll finish Zero and re-play Verita with the translator. This may take time.

There is no way to make the eggs for the gems in alchemy, is there?

Not that I know of.

There will be more than enough if you intend to go for all heroines though, you get a few each play, and with will that number is almost doubled.

Not that I know of.

There will be more than enough if you intend to go for all heroines though, you get a few each play, and with will that number is almost doubled.

Then the best option is to go for Will's leader card first...then it'll be that and with one golden more, the Maou as well. The rainbow eggs are needed for more rare leader cards or they are just for sale?
Yeah, I'll pretty much go for each route before going to the other games.

Then the best option is to go for Will's leader card first...then it'll be that and with one golden more, the Maou as well. The rainbow eggs are needed for more rare leader cards or they are just for sale?
Yeah, I'll pretty much go for each route before going to the other games.

No, not sure if you got to that level yet, but Will (character) will get an ability to double all map find items. This includes gems, eggs, item cards etc. It means you can get 2 eggs instead of 1 when you find it on the map, once he learns this ability.

As for rainbow eggs, I have not found any use for them so far.

No, not sure if you got to that level yet, but Will (character) will get an ability to double all map find items. This includes gems, eggs, item cards etc. It means you can get 2 eggs instead of 1 when you find it on the map, once he learns this ability.

As for rainbow eggs, I have not found any use for them so far.

Don't think so, he is still in level 9. Tonight I'll level-up the three of them to B or C. That's what happens when you go on a rampage to get all leader cards when you still didn't got all the characters. Those are all the characters right? Among of the them, Ragutas is the one I can't use as partner, Extras from Dream Dungeon are Haagentin and Ganoel, from cross-over are Haishiera, Will and Maou.
Serubergu and Norufaza don't become companions, do they?
And the rest, the main ones.

Got my Yuera card. YUUUEEERAAAA!!!

Don't think so, he is still in level 9. Tonight I'll level-up the three of them to B or C. That's what happens when you go on a rampage to get all leader cards when you still didn't got all the characters. Those are all the characters right? Among of the them, Ragutas is the one I can't use as partner, Extras from Dream Dungeon are Haagentin and Ganoel, from cross-over are Haishiera, Will and Maou.
Serubergu and Norufaza don't become companions, do they?
And the rest, the main ones.

Got my Yuera card. YUUUEEERAAAA!!!

Unless you took so long and failed to notice/find Succumbus(Ritrana, hidden character in the normal game), else you should have all of them.

I count 26 characters in my character menu (Is it a coincidence? A-Z? Do they love the number 26 so much?). I don't think I missed anyone, or so I hope!

35 characters in Information-> Character:
26 Usable characters + 9 other unusable ones

The 9 useless-es:
(The demon final boss +The cloaked angel + MHI Scientist(final boss on human route) + his assistant + that assistant's twin sister + 3 dumb mercenaries + Sayane's horny servant)

Last edited:
Unless you took so long and failed to notice/find Succumbus(Ritrana, hidden character in the normal game), else you should have all of them.

I count 26 characters in my character menu (Is it a coincidence? A-Z? Do they love the number 26 so much?). I don't think I missed anyone, or so I hope!

Yeah, took me my second Devil Route (Find her in the second angel route) on my 5th play, so she was a little below, even the ones from dream dungeon, good thing I made her leader card fast. So now I have it like this: Ritrana in the leader, and changing the partner between the three cross-over.

Yeah, 26 characters as well. (or they could hate spanish as well, since there is no Ñ there, just maybe, but if the number of Gods in their Universe is 26 them it could be more than a coincidence). Curious, I have 27 in Kamidori. I'm pretty sure Verita has far lot more.

Yeah, took me my second Devil Route (Find her in the second angel route) on my 5th play, so she was a little below, even the ones from dream dungeon, good thing I made her leader card fast. So now I have it like this: Ritrana in the leader, and changing the partner between the three cross-over.

Yeah, 26 characters as well. (or they could hate spanish as well, since there is no Ñ there, just maybe, but if the number of Gods in their Universe is 26 them it could be more than a coincidence). Curious, I have 27 in Kamidori. I'm pretty sure Verita has far lot more.

Not sure, haven't played Verita, though it is like they took out the Eushully Angels just to make it 26? The angels only got cards...

Not sure, haven't played Verita, though it is like they took out the Eushully Angels just to make it 26? The angels only got cards...

Then don't play it yet, play Zero first, and don't check anything on any of those games. Of course, get some translators to understand the story. I got spoiled to the max but still gonna try again to play it.
Na, maybe they'll release them in the next append, as they always do.
Hajahajahajaha, "Sayane's horny servant", gonna kill him for what I made him do to Sayane, because of her...or not. Still a tsundere, specially if you took Akari in that route, after the confession with Akari, there is an event with Sayane being tsun-tsun all the way.
Ah yeah, the girl, the reggea guy and Snak-...the commander.

Last edited:
Could never understand what happened on demon route, why did they all turn so horny anyway?

Hajahajahajaha, that's because of something they manage on all of their games, a little thing called "sex magic", can be used to steal even the power of godess (that's what Syuya does after beating God Boss Mehisha), as well to recover power and gain more. That's how I understood more or less...in this game, Sehyra, Girezeru and the Maou explain you some things about it.
The thing that happened to the twin-sister is just plain gang bang.
Didn't you see in Sehyra and Boss Mehisha H-scenes, the evil aura?

Hajahajahajaha, that's because of something they manage on all of their games, a little thing called "sex magic", can be used to steal even the power of godess (that's what Syuya does after beating God Boss Mehisha), as well to recover power and gain more. That's how I understood more or less...in this game, Sehyra, Girezeru and the Maou explain you some things about it.
The thing that happened to the twin-sister is just plain gang bang.
Didn't you see in Sehyra and Boss Mehisha H-scenes, the evil aura?

Seeing may be believing, but that does not mean I understand any of it. I do see him with his evil aura, just could not understand what is going on...

Seeing may be believing, but that does not mean I understand any of it. I do see him with his evil aura, just could not understand what is going on...

That's where Zero, Verita, Himegari and Genrin no Kishogun enter the scene. Don't worry, those are my conclusions, I still don't seem to get it really well. More like, I think Himegari can explain it better.

simply put
"Sex magic" [Sei majutsu] can be used to gain more power and to control your enemy
usualy used by akuma, majin, serika :)

simply put
"Sex magic" [Sei majutsu] can be used to gain more power and to control your enemy
usualy used by akuma, majin, serika :)

And Serika, and Serika again...oh it's Serika once again.
Don't forget that red haired girl in Loui's party! Well those were the two that have the spell in Verita to "capture" enemies.

And Serika, and Serika again...oh it's Serika once again.
Don't forget that red haired girl in Loui's party! Well those were the two that have the spell in Verita to "capture" enemies.

Karian ? yes but she is succubus so she already mentioned under akuma/mazoku catagory while serika is special case he is normal human but have goddess body [play zero for further detail]

so why serika always mentioned in eushully game?
simple, he is OLDEST
comparison
Serika+Haishera appear in 4 game
Ryui in 3 game
Will and Maoo-sama 1 game

http://vndb.org/p268 for detail

Karian ? yes but she is succubus so she already mentioned under akuma/mazoku catagory while serika is special case he is normal human but have goddess body [play zero for further detail]

so why serika always mentioned in eushully game?
simple, he is OLDEST
comparison
Serika+Haishera appear in 4 game
Ryui in 3 game
Will and Maoo-sama 1 game

http://vndb.org/p268 for detail

Sorry, I didn't read the whole story in Verita (more like I didn't read any 'cause I didn't have trasnlators that time but don't worry, I'm planing of replaying it).

Yeah, I'm on it, but I got stuck in chapter four, and even so I was planning on re-starting but with the translator, that's when I rememberes the fight with Haishiera: friggin difficult even with some grinding! I spent all my items on her!

Well, I'm a little fan of Serika...just a little...

Yeah... I guess it is confirmed, there are indeed bugs in the auto battle system...

The bug of leader's attack decreasing without a reason has not occurred again for me so far, but I just spotted a case where a cost 5 is summoned to the right of the field. (P.S. I do not have any commanding power 3 cards in my deck). This means a cost 5 is summoned on a 4 star slot... Rare case, and hard to spot most bugs in auto battle, but they do occur for some reason...

Does someone knows if there is any character who has the battlefield ability to close monster portals? They said in the beginning that "there is no nothing we can do about those portals at the moment" (aprox dialogue or instruction in the beginning) so that will mean there is a way to close them far in the story, and that'll be with some character's ability.

Does someone knows if there is any character who has the battlefield ability to close monster portals? They said in the beginning that "there is no nothing we can do about those portals at the moment" (aprox dialogue or instruction in the beginning) so that will mean there is a way to close them far in the story, and that'll be with some character's ability.

This may be unrelated, but in most other Eushully games, these portals can be closed when you walk onto them. I am thinking that is what it implies? So far in this game, I have found no way to close the portals.

P.S. I have unlocked ALL character skills, but none can close the portals

This may be unrelated, but in most other Eushully games, these portals can be closed when you walk onto them. I am thinking that is what it implies? So far in this game, I have found no way to close the portals.

P.S. I have unlocked ALL character skills, but none can close the portals

That's weird...and I don't really see a new append for that precise skill. Well, seems like some dungeons will not get completely clean.
All leader cards (the first ones) made! And I bet you need to lvl up the cost 5 leader cards to get a cost 6, is it that way? Or there are no cost 6 leader cards for the other characters? (aside from the extra ones and Syuya).
Some dungeon harder than Dream Dungeon? Or Hard mode, Inferno or something to rise difficulty? Aside from the EX Dangerous monsters, I'm going auto-battle almost all the time. (still have not seen the bug you mentioned [MENTION=17358]azurebalmung[/MENTION]), something that can match up to cost 6 leader cards and HP boost from hetare.

I have a couple questions:
How many characters are there? The ones that level up and give you finish arts.
How many different shops are there?
On the school invasion does anyone else have a problem with the students passing their turns and not heading to the various entrances? After they get defeated once they respawn and my first play through they would head back to the doors they were guarding but the last 2 playthroughs they would respawn and just stand there, making that stage hard to beat and go angel/human route. The only way to beat it is hope the origional ones defending don't lose till the main monster shows up. Just wondering if this is intended or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US