[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

I have a couple questions:
How many characters are there? The ones that level up and give you finish arts.
How many different shops are there?
On the school invasion does anyone else have a problem with the students passing their turns and not heading to the various entrances? After they get defeated once they respawn and my first play through they would head back to the doors they were guarding but the last 2 playthroughs they would respawn and just stand there, making that stage hard to beat and go angel/human route. The only way to beat it is hope the origional ones defending don't lose till the main monster shows up. Just wondering if this is intended or not.

26 usable characters and three shops, one where they sold you the students cards, the weapons shop that found Kaito and the shop in the MHI from the green haired sensei. About extra characters there are two from Dream Dungeon and three cross-overs. The normal just finishing Human Devil and Angel and you'll get them all (don't forget to switch all options beginning a new game plus).
That's normal, sometimes they just stand there, so I recommend you to head for the portals, and don't forget to choose the second option when the twin green haired girl aks you about the angels, that way Mehisha helps you with the front entrance.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazygeko
Thanks, it seems I am still missing 2 characters, have 24 at the moment, but there are still 4 playthroughs for me to unlock all cg so I still have time. The hint about Mehisha showing up helps a lot, I can cover 2 entrances, but not all 3.

Thanks, it seems I am still missing 2 characters, have 24 at the moment, but there are still 4 playthroughs for me to unlock all cg so I still have time. The hint about Mehisha showing up helps a lot, I can cover 2 entrances, but not all 3.

No problem. Wow, that's fast, you did the o lnes that have route in both Human and Angel already? Well there is not many difference (just some dialogues). I have the Imotouzu left!!!
Well just remember that the girl student can whistand alittle more than males one (I think it was like that).

Ah, it seems I will have more playthroughs after all, didn't know some girls had to be cleared in different routes, but now that I think about it it makes sense... oh well, will be quick to go through them as long as I don't get bored with the game. :p

For this part, make a save before you proceed for each turn. It is by random where the students are defeated, so saving and loading may even lead you to not need to fight any battles, but no demons can enter the school(The students always win)

For this part, make a save before you proceed for each turn. It is by random where the students are defeated, so saving and loading may even lead you to not need to fight any battles, but no demons can enter the school(The students always win)

If any of Demon reached the staircase, you will be forced to Devil Route.
I have game over many times because of this. Mehisha only block front route. after many turns there's large monster at most right map. It really damn hard since most of their card have lot of LP.

If any of Demon reached the staircase, you will be forced to Devil Route.
I have game over many times because of this. Mehisha only block front route. after many turns there's large monster at most right map. It really damn hard since most of their card have lot of LP.

It is not a big issue really. Simply go through demon route once, and you can handle most if not all enemies by then. Demon route is also one of the easiest routes to clear (A lot of boss fights have auto heal per turn, even final boss. Get some high HP cards, and you can't lose.)

On your second and consequent playthroughs, with all the cards you carried over, as well as the additional cards you can get from NG+, it is much easier.

It is not a big issue really. Simply go through demon route once, and you can handle most if not all enemies by then. Demon route is also one of the easiest routes to clear (A lot of boss fights have auto heal per turn, even final boss. Get some high HP cards, and you can't lose.)

On your second and consequent playthroughs, with all the cards you carried over, as well as the additional cards you can get from NG+, it is much easier.

I'm now at Human Route Final Chapter. You will have option which you have to asssault Angel or Devil territory.
Now i'm stuck at Angel territory fighting bear-like angel with high HP. I have 10 consecutive losses/more at there. (T_T)

I'm now at Human Route Final Chapter. You will have option which you have to asssault Angel or Devil territory.
Now i'm stuck at Angel territory fighting bear-like angel with high HP. I have 10 consecutive losses/more at there. (T_T)

I'll suggest you to use the item card number 0218, it's the medal they gave you not so long ago, only for leader, it boost 15 LP and it's effect is that everytime your leader card destroy and enemy, you take an extra card. With that and a deck of 15 cost 1, 5 cost 2, 6 cost 3, 2 cost 4 and 1 cost 5. That's a good combination even usable in auto battles.

Page 6, 1 column 2 row. In the eushully room, scene reminiscence. How can I get that scene? I only lack the imoutozu's scenes except for the devil one and the first two.

Page 6, 1 column 2 row. In the eushully room, scene reminiscence. How can I get that scene? I only lack the imoutozu's scenes except for the devil one and the first two.

Page 6? what tab it is?
this game divide sceene into several tabs first [1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, tenshi, akuma] and page next

千尋 悪魔√7章 両親を助けず一定T経過(「遅い」判定)
akuma route chapter 7 something about rescue your parent

千尋 悪魔√7章 両親を助けず一定T経過(「遅い」判定)
akuma route chapter 7 something about rescue your parent

Rescue your parents after a certain number of turns(You will get "Late" rating)

P.S. Any idea about row 2 column 1 then?

Thank you girlcelly for the post and I was wondering if someone could help me with a text issue in the game. All of my text appears broken and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how?

Still wondering about 2 characters wanted to see if someone can help me find them. I have
Humans:
syuya, Kaito, Akari, Narumi, Madoka, Mirai, Arisa, Shaneorka, sayana, Atori, Ryuzi, Chihiro

Angels:
Mehisha, Rufadiel, Ragutas,

Devils:
Gillezel, Vaza, Ernst, Syfira

Dream Dungeon:
Ganoel, Haagenti

Extras:
Haishera, Wilfred, Maoosama

Still wondering about 2 characters wanted to see if someone can help me find them. I have
Humans:
syuya, Kaito, Akari, Narumi, Madoka, Mirai, Arisa, Shaneorka, sayana, Atori, Ryuzi, Chihiro

Angels:
Mehisha, Rufadiel, Ragutas,

Devils:
Gillezel, Vaza, Ernst, Syfira

Dream Dungeon:
Ganoel, Haagenti

Extras:
Haishera, Wilfred, Maoosama

You lack two demons, Quinolraza and Ritrana. I'll suggest you Sayane's route, since I got Quinolraza from my second gameplay (Sayane) but I don't remember if I got him in Akari's route from Devil. Ritrana you found her in chapter 3 to the way to the school. There is a secret passage (can be short or long route, either is fine) and you'll find Ritrana and an EX Dangerous enemy. I think you need to finish devil route at least once to get her, that or I just missed her the first time I went Maou.
After the demon aliance, she is on the door that is right next to you when going out of the school. Fight her, H scene, got her. As easy as a succubus.

How to access Mirai, Shaneorka, and Arisa Route???
I still don't have CG of them........

go non-akuma route either human or angel is fine
for mirai you need to chose correct answer and go here and there (maybe 3-4 times look at your relation log for info)
for sheor you need to chose correct answer and defeat any enemy at mentioned map
for arisa you need to chose correct answer, collect item for CHAINSAW mk.2 :D, some data disc and do event battle

for answer just save before chose, 1 wrong answer and YOU FAIL [see relation log for info] :P

You lack two demons, Quinolraza and Ritrana. I'll suggest you Sayane's route, since I got Quinolraza from my second gameplay (Sayane) but I don't remember if I got him in Akari's route from Devil. Ritrana you found her in chapter 3 to the way to the school. There is a secret passage (can be short or long route, either is fine) and you'll find Ritrana and an EX Dangerous enemy. I think you need to finish devil route at least once to get her, that or I just missed her the first time I went Maou.
After the demon aliance, she is on the door that is right next to you when going out of the school. Fight her, H scene, got her. As easy as a succubus.

Ritrana is always there, first playthrough or not. After you chose long or short route, you should see a big dot saying "Cliff" or something, if you go there, you will unlock a small area where Ritrana is.

For choosing of options, it is usually the second answer that leads you to the respective paths. As Sakuya mentioned, saving and loading can help, as a correct/wrong answer is reflected immediately on the quest menu after the event is over. (Wrong answer fails the path of that character. A set of correct answers, at the end, would success that character's path, and fail all others except when the path is not available yet. This is useful to not get any paths you do not want.)

go non-akuma route either human or angel is fine
for mirai you need to chose correct answer and go here and there (maybe 3-4 times look at your relation log for info)
for sheor you need to chose correct answer and defeat any enemy at mentioned map
for arisa you need to chose correct answer, collect item for CHAINSAW mk.2 :D, some data disc and do event battle

for answer just save before chose, 1 wrong answer and YOU FAIL [see relation log for info] :P

I quite don't catch your explanation.

Read my post after his...

Basically he meant that save before you make your choice. If the path you want ends up "FAILED" on your quest menu, load and choose the other option. When you make the wrong choice, the path would be closed as soon as the event is over, so you can easily find out the wrong options.

So to get that 3 ending you must clear some quest and answer question

for quest is just what i say like go to map and met her [mirai], defeat enemy in a map {west MHI Island if im not wrong} [sheorka], and collect material {some item are located in the hiden path(map where you fight mehisha first time)} [Arisa]

for question use save and load because 1 wrong answer and you fail, whatever you fail or not can be seen at relation tab in quest page, when you succesfully enter a heroine path other quest will considered FAIL and STOPED at that point.

since that quest give you some free card, its better to do quest just until the final answer to reject that route [after 1st scene if im not wrong] to get more card, but it up to you

So to get that 3 ending you must clear some quest and answer question

for quest is just what i say like go to map and met her [mirai], defeat enemy in a map {west MHI Island if im not wrong} [sheorka], and collect material {some item are located in the hiden path(map where you fight mehisha first time)} [Arisa]

for question use save and load because 1 wrong answer and you fail, whatever you fail or not can be seen at relation tab in quest page, when you succesfully enter a heroine path other quest will considered FAIL and STOPED at that point.

since that quest give you some free card, its better to do quest just until the final answer to reject that route [after 1st scene if im not wrong] to get more card, but it up to you

Is the event are triggered at chapter 3 before invasion of demon at school???

PS : I hope someone translate this walkthrough at this page. Thanks.
http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Arterial_of_Origins:Walkthrough_Full

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version