[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

Sorry if this is kinda obvious, but is the attached file in the first post only contain the 2nd append disk?
Is the first append disk included in the torrent file?

yes you can find append installer in bonus disc [already included in the torrent]
you can just copy the installer and dump the bonus disc or keep the disc its up to you

Reactions: Godslayer
How do you defeat the final boss in the underground lab in the angel route? Seems impossible to defeat her in 3 turns and how the heck does her attack power get boosted up that much?

How do you defeat the final boss in the underground lab in the angel route? Seems impossible to defeat her in 3 turns and how the heck does her attack power get boosted up that much?

That was the question I asked, if anyone has any smarter ways... But here's my "not-so-smart" way.

First, build a small deck of about 7 cards(you have 3 turns only anyway).

4 of them would be the black guy, whose stats is like 4HP 2 attack? Ability is for every cost 1 minion card on your field, + 2 attack.
2~3 of support cards that boosts his attack by 1. This can include the bug that adds one attack to front attacks, or those energy-like cards that boosts all cards with both inorganic/monsters traits by 1 attack and 1 def. Note that they must ALL be cost 1.

Furthermore, boost the black guy attack with equipments that adds A LOT OF attack. I had one ring that +6 attack for example, like 2 rings that is +4 etc?

In battle, pray hard you get all the cards you need. Place your leader card in the back, unless it is stronger, then place the black guys to boost your damage as much as possible. Remember to do clear the path for it to attack the enemy boss. I only JUST won with 0 extra damage if I recall, so this isn't a good and clever way.

Base attack of your black guy: 2+5X2 = 12. With equipment such as that +6 ring, becomes 18. A further boost from the back gives 19. This was my strongest card then.

The set-up was Strongest card(19 attack), 3rd strongest(16, since leader is moved to this back, and I only have +4 rings after +6), and second strongest(17, with back support). This gives 19+16+17 damage on the first turn, adding to 52?

Your strongest should survive. Then, fill the middle slot with a new strong card, and kill the card in front of your strongest. This allows your strongest card to do a clean hit. (19 damage in my case. so that is another 19 on the third turn.)

If I recall, her HP is around 90? So that is 52+19+19 = 90. The idea is roughly there, and you might need some tries if you are unlucky and do not have enough equipment cards to boost your attacks. But seriously, this isn't a very clever method, so I am open for ideas.

Hope that helps.

P.S. My computer is undergoing some work, so I am not going into the game for the moment. Would give a little more details once this is over, like paste the picture of the cards or something, if that is allowed and if it is necessary.

P.S.2 With regards to her high attack power, you would love her card. Her ability is to use up all other characters(leader inclusive)'s turns, meaning up to 5 other cards, if your field is full. In return, her attack is the SUM of ALL cards on your field. Her other ability negates anything that can reduce or block her attack, basically that means a clean full hit of your ENTIRE field against the leader if she can touch that card. It is a card that can turn the tides over. Imagine her doing 50+ or 60+ damage to the enemy leader, or if she survived that turn, do that damage twice!!

Last edited:
A strat I thought of for the MHI Building underground boss

I'll assume that you're at least on the 2nd playthrough of the game cuz I don't think it's possible to defeat this one on the 1st

What you'll need
2 Haishera Cards, you'll get her if you finish the append quest at the 2nd playthrough
2 魔神の腕輪, the accesories that lets a majin card to do damage to all possible direction from the attacking position
I think you can get this item from the last boss of the angel route, 2 if you use the accesories full mill on the leader
Equip it to Haishera, both of them

now let's get to the setup
Since it's on the 2nd playthrough, I assume you're using the Cost 5 Shuuya leader which means it has at least 90HP and 10 attack
For the deck:
Cost 1 Card x 3, I use Narumi card which had 5 attack
Cost 3 card x 1
Haishera x 2

Total 6 Cards
You'll draw all of them on the first turn

Now set the partner into ARISA, the loli girl with the eyepatch, and raise your Finishing gauge into 100%
Her finishing move gives +1 AREA CONTROL TO ALL SLOTS IN THE FIELD

now let's get to the battle set up
get this formation on the 1st turn
Place Shuuya on the left/right part of the field and use Arisa's Finishing Move
Now fill the sides with cost 1 card, leaving 2 empty slots in the central, front and back line
Now this will allow you to place cost 3 card on the center in the back line
which will then allow you to place Haishera in the center of the front line

It will roughly look like this
L 5 1
1 3 1
L is the leader, and the numbers are the COSTS OF THE CARD

Let Haishera do the first attack which will wipe the enemies on the side
allowing your side card to do clean damage on the boss
L = 10, Haishera does 15 damage, I'll assume you use Narumi too, which means 5 damage
1st turn = 10 + 15 + 5 = 30 Damage

The enemy will then proceed to attack your Leader doing roughly 50+ damage I believe
You ain't gonna survive the second
So pull the leader in to the back line, replacing the cost one card behind it
Move Haishera to the side, which will then allow you to place another Haishera in the middle
Now it should look like this
5 5 1
L 3 1

Like before, deal damage with the middle Haishera, wiping out the side enemies
Allowing the cards on the side doing clean damage
that means on the 2nd turn you will deal
15 + 15 + 5 = 35 damage

Next, the enemy will probably kill one of your Haishera
If it kills the one in the middle, move the one on the side to the Center
If it kills the one on the side, let it be
Now move your leader to the front
It will look like this
L 5 1
0 3 1

Now you are ready to deal 10 + 15 + 5 = 30 Damage

30 + 35 + 30, a total of 95 damage.
The boss had 90LP CMIIW

I haven't test this method on the actual battle cuz I already defeated it through some luck ages ago
But I don't think it'll fail
In case this strat doesn't work,
Forgive me

Last edited:
[MENTION=16506]wijen[/MENTION]
you can't use item and finishing skill in that battle

better use azurebalmung deck
1 試作CT兵1031号 with atk+6 acc [C1] will have 18atk
3 試作CT兵1031号 with atk+4 acc [C2] will have 16atk
3 リュカフラス or リュカディスク or リュカアース [with give +1 HP/atk to unit infront of it] [C3]

if you dont get C1 and 2 C2 card reload

make it like this
C1 C2 C2
C3 L C3

turn 1 will give 19+16+17=52dmg and it will kill your mid front
turn 2 summon C2, make it so your C1 atk boss you will give 19dmg and your mid front will killed again
turn 3 move your right unit to middle summon C3 in right make your C1 can atk boss again you will give 19dmg

C1 C2 C3
C3 L C3

TOTAL 52+19+19=90

[MENTION=17358]azurebalmung[/MENTION]
maybe you need to make better search glasses =_=' best one is SR [you need to lvling mirai till she have lv5 renkin (3rd skill) and 2nd play]

Last edited:
[MENTION=16506]wijen[/MENTION]
maybe you need to make better search glasses =_=' best one is SR [you need to lvling mirai till she have lv5 renkin (3rd skill) and 2nd play]
Yeah... I noticed recently...

Also, right now I am testing a certain route, so I guess I might have to replay demon route again some time after I finish this incomplete one...

I am not sure if this is the reason, but when you just saved Mirai and the girls, you will meet a woman asking for information about the angels or something? If you choose the first option, the angels may not come to your aid as the demons invade your school. Also, if a demon invades to your second floor, you will be given an option whether to obey that demons orders, being his subordinate/minion. Agreeing takes you to a demon path, but may have slight variations(In the map of the old abandoned base, I did not get to open the warehouse, unlike if I won the demon invasion and agreed to help the demons)? If you refuse, students are killed and its a GAME OVER.

Trying to see if there are anything different.

So is there anything different in that route? Is a 6+ atk ring a ng+ item? This game has a ful mil...? No way.

So is there anything different in that route? Is a 6+ atk ring a ng+ item? This game has a ful mil...? No way.

atk +6 ring not a ng+ just craft +2 ring you will get +4ring recipie craft it and +6ring will craftable

yes this game have ful mil [get item +1 and +2] both available here
but it wont make you easier to get rare item, it only multiple item you get

I havent completed that route fully, but I believe it has LESS things in that route than normal, so best to not try it?

as for whether the rings are NG+ items, honestly I am not sure, because I lacked materials in most cases, and I am not sure when does Mirai unlock her skill to craft these items. I only hit level A and above in NG+.

What is ful mil? But with regards to item+ abilities, there is at least one ring that +1 to all items that you win at the end of battle, another +2. And there is a skill from one of the characters that increases the number of items you find on the map, such as your rare figurines etc.

New Update is out !!!!!"SOUKOKU_103.exe"

●Ver1.03修正内容
・一部のカード能力が正しく動作していなかった不具合を修正
・一部のキャラクタースキルが正しく動作していなかった不具合を修正
・『死魔の産所』で報酬獲得が正常に機能していなかった不具合を修正
・複数のユニットを同時操作するマップで、主人公以外の仲間ユニットにも
 プレイヤーデッキのリーダー装備効果が適用される不具合を修正
・リザルト画面でカード売却処理が正しく行われない場合がある不具合を修正
・キャラクターメニューのデッキ編成とバトルカード一覧にソート機能を追加
・誤字脱字を修正
・その他小さな不具合を修正

● modifications Ver1.03
Fixed a bug of some ability card was not working properly
Fixed a bug of some character skill was not working properly
Fixed a bug reward did not work properly with "Sanjo in Shima"
• The map that simultaneous operation of multiple units, even to fellow non-hero unit
Fixed a bug with leader of the player deck effect is applied
Fixed a problem in which case the sale card processing is not performed correctly in the result screen
• Added sorting capability to list the organization and Battle Card deck of the character menu
Fixed a typo
·Other minor fixes

Reactions: lazygeko and renano
Speaking about bugs... Do any of you use auto-battle function? I got pretty sick of battling against some enemies, so I use it, but from time to time(Not sure what exactly triggers it), my leader card gets a decrease in attack that cannot be recovered. It will generally lead to my leader card only having a 4 attack in the end, making me lose the battle in some cases. That is a bug is it not? Is it ever fixed if it is?

Speaking about bugs... Do any of you use auto-battle function? I got pretty sick of battling against some enemies, so I use it, but from time to time(Not sure what exactly triggers it), my leader card gets a decrease in attack that cannot be recovered. It will generally lead to my leader card only having a 4 attack in the end, making me lose the battle in some cases. That is a bug is it not? Is it ever fixed if it is?

Against which enemies? I pretty much use it for minor enemies, but never have that problem. Check if it's really a bug or you'll spend a little extra time in second play and ahead.

Does someone knows with how many frequency or what is required to fill the finishing arts bar? And why in first play you can only lvl up to 9?

some card [zombie] have skill -2atk to human card in front of it, just move your card to get your atk back but autobattle rarely move your leader card

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]
yes you only can lvl your char to lv9 at first play why? dont know maybe to make 2nd play more interesting

some card [zombie] have skill -2atk to human card in front of it, just move your card to get your atk back but autobattle rarely move your leader card

My leader card is the level 6 card... Base attack is 13... To get 4, you need to get -9 on my leader card... Is there any way to permanently reduce leader attack? Because that is the only reason I can come up with. I can identify most cards on the field, but I don't think I ever spotted any such useful skill...

P.S. The reason its hard to be sure is because it is hard to come by, and in auto-battle you cannot check the cards on the field.

P.S.2. The other reason is when I manually fight the battle later, such a decrease in attack NEVER occurs. Which is why I am wondering if it is a auto-battle bug. It is irritating to fight every battle manually when you have completed the game 4 times you know...

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]:

Finishing arts bar just needs you to keep attacking, defeating the enemy or let your units be defeated. It can take a while to charge. An alternative is a level 7 hero card that allows your bar to be charged to full instantly when she is played, though I have yet to even try using it.

Last edited:
My leader card is the level 6 card... Base attack is 13... To get 4, you need to get -9 on my leader card... Is there any way to permanently reduce leader attack? Because that is the only reason I can come up with. I can identify most cards on the field, but I don't think I ever spotted any such useful skill...

P.S. The reason its hard to be sure is because it is hard to come by, and in auto-battle you cannot check the cards on the field.

P.S.2. The other reason is when I manually fight the battle later, such a decrease in attack NEVER occurs. Which is why I am wondering if it is a auto-battle bug. It is irritating to fight every battle manually when you have completed the game 4 times you know...

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]:

Finishing arts bar just needs you to keep attacking, defeating the enemy or let your units be defeated. It can take a while to charge. An alternative is a level 7 hero card that allows your bar to be charged to full instantly when she is played, though I have yet to even try using it.

Then it's time to begin the installing-reinstalling time. Maybe it will help.
Till now, never had that problem, the most weird I have seen is the X mark in one of my places, but I bet that is some card ability, of course, I have only seen that in auto-battle, not once when I make the moves..
By the way, the lvl 6 card gives you two stars (or whatever you call that) to set cards? I still have the lvl 5 and it's such a hassle but I know how broken that will be when I use Arisa's ability (but that is not a simply double on stars).

Till now, never had that problem, the most weird I have seen is the X mark in one of my places, but I bet that is some card ability, of course, I have only seen that in auto-battle, not once when I make the moves..

By the way, the lvl 6 card gives you two stars (or whatever you call that) to set cards? I still have the lvl 5 and it's such a hassle but I know how broken that will be when I use Arisa's ability (but that is not a simply double on stars).

The X is an ability to not allow any card to move or be placed in that slot, lasting one turn. It is a rare ability in cards.

Yes, there are a few level 6 cards that grants you two stars/costs to set cards. And it will not be as broken as you might imagine, as your deck will likely shift towards cost 4~6 cards to use, and it will be rather similar to what you have now. (Though your leader card gives you 2 stars, 2 stars cards only have 1 star. So it makes it easier for you to summon cost 2 and 3 cards, but you still have to arrange and set the cards right for cost 3 and above, similar to the way you summon them now. The only benefit is that you can remove all lvl1 cards and use lvl2 cards instead. Arisa's ability on the other hand gives +1 star to the entire field? which helps a lot more when you have lvl 1 or 2 cards on field.)

To get the level 6, you will probably have to complete the human and angel routes, getting the two scrolls, then complete the extra dungeon to unlock level 6 and alternate leader cards. So you will need 2.5 playthroughs to unlock your level 6 leader, but it will be worth it.

P.S. It is just a minor bug, it is not like it is an instant GAME OVER. I will just manually play those battles if necessary, better than having to reinstall the entire game don't you think?

Last edited:
Oh, I thought it was something that happened really often and took down your game. You can as well place first your leader card in the rear then start the auto battle.
Really? That X mark happens kinda often when I go auto, but still easy for now.
Damn Yeah! I just finished Angel's Route with Mehisha (that ending is criminally moe) and I'm playing the Human route with Lunacl-... I mean Narumi. Then I'll go for Sayane and become a Demon Lord! After goes one Imouto-zu or madoka in angel, then Akari in human.
So I'll be aroud here for a while.
P.S. Haishiera looks so sexy in the Eushully-room's picture. I have yet to encounter her.

If you meant the cross-over characters, they are in the append disks, needing you to go for second run to unlock. To get the characters, make sure to cover ALL non-main route quests before going into the alternate realm in the respective chapters, and you will eventually meet an event in the alternate realm that lets them join you.

If you meant the cross-over characters, they are in the append disks, needing you to go for second run to unlock. To get the characters, make sure to cover ALL non-main route quests before going into the alternate realm in the respective chapters, and you will eventually meet an event in the alternate realm that lets them join you.

I was just stating the obvious. But that info will come in handy. Probably not this weekend but I'll catch up to you the next week.
By the way, am I the only one here who died of moe overdose in the last part of the append disc from the hot springs? The one where everyone is your imouto. Each and everyone of them.
This user died again of moeoverdose.

Last edited:
Lunacl-... I mean Narumi.
P.S. Haishiera looks so sexy in the Eushully-room's picture. I have yet to encounter her.

yes i know you want to say luna clear from verita =_=' they just very similar
to meet haishiera you need 2nd play and beat all enemy at gameshop [arena like one before ch3] after you hear some rumor haishera will appear in the arena battlelist defeat her and she will appear in school next day

A new Update SOUKOKU_104.exe

●Ver1.04修正内容
・アペンド01のカード能力『永遠の戦友』が修正ファイル1.03適用後、正しく動作していなかった不具合を修正
・その他小さな不具合を修正

● modifications Ver1.04
· Fixed a bug after applying the 1.03 patch the "comrades" eternal append capacity of 01 cards, was not working properly
· Other minor fixes

yes i know you want to say luna clear from verita =_=' they just very similar
to meet haishiera you need 2nd play and beat all enemy at gameshop [arena like one before ch3] after you hear some rumor haishera will appear in the arena battlelist defeat her and she will appear in school next day

Not sure since I can't read Japanese, but do you need to defeat her in the arena for her to appear? She always appears in school first, then after some event, appears in the arena. Not sure what happens if you do not defeat her in the arena, since I just beat all battles there anyway. In short, just clear all events/battles before you defeat the boss in chapter 1, and before you are trapped in the other realm.

P.S.:
[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]: You might want to make Midori (The camera girl) one of your earlier routes. Her final card is insanely imbal if you ask me. Cost 6, 16HP, 18Attack. Her first and most important ability: When she attacks, remove the top 3 cards from enemy deck into discard pile. Considering the max deck size is 30, and the enemy starts off with 5~6 cards, that means around 8 attacks and the enemy is entirely out of cards. Furthermore, if you have those "If this card is attacking enemy leader, this card attack gets a boost equal to number of cards in his discard pile" would make an insane combination!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please