❣ Game Haul ❣

Is it also possible to have a mediafire link from you on "lucy the eternity she wished for" if you do put a mega link to the game that is. since you mentioned that you will be hosting on both mega and mediafire.
Hope you don't mind me asking for it and it does not create a problem for you itslionette!
(mega does not work properly for me:()

Please link Mega- i want to play Lucy The Eternity She Wished For

Is it also possible to have a mediafire link from you on "lucy the eternity she wished for" if you do put a mega link to the game that is. since you mentioned that you will be hosting on both mega and mediafire.
Hope you don't mind me asking for it and it does not create a problem for you itslionette!
(mega does not work properly for me:()

They recently updated it so I want to get a hold of that before I post anything.

They recently updated it so I want to get a hold of that before I post anything.

Oh Thanks for telling me! Although can i talk to you on both the private message and the visitor message that is anything in general besides games also?:reallyconfused:
Wonder if you are okay with that? :gokiko_blush:
I would really love to talk to you!:nyanmusu_happy:

Last edited:

WOOOOOOOOAH GUUUURL YU VEEN BERY VUSY, EH? ah darn caps locks got locked. But anyways, lotsa games gurl. Gratz on the purchases lol. I never know when you are extending your library. Too bad you won't spill the beans. *clicks fingers*

WOOOOOOOOAH GUUUURL YU VEEN BERY VUSY, EH? ah darn caps locks got locked. But anyways, lotsa games gurl. Gratz on the purchases lol. I never know when you are extending your library. Too bad you won't spill the beans. *clicks fingers*

Phew, yeah.
I've actually had a couple of those for a good while now, but I wanted to wait a bit so the developers could get some profit, ya know?
I'm currently looking into... 5(ish) ones to add on as well.

Reactions: Aiox
I'm going to upload up to five games and I'm having a game haul too over here. :)

This thread should be in the Otome Talk Corner since it's a context for all of the links to Lionette's game download threads. Not an actual upload thread.
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]

This thread should be in the Otome Talk Corner since it's a context for all of the links to Lionette's game download threads. Not an actual upload thread.
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]
True, but the Otome Corner section is open to guests while this section is restricted. Looking at the first post, it appears that itslionette would favour the latter; if she consents to this thread being put in Otome Corner (which is public), then sure, I'll move it.

If Lionette doesn't mind, then, that would be cool. I have no problem with it whether it's here or in the Otome corner.

True, but the Otome Corner section is open to guests while this section is restricted. Looking at the first post, it appears that itslionette would favour the latter; if she consents to this thread being put in Otome Corner (which is public), then sure, I'll move it.

If Lionette doesn't mind, then, that would be cool. I have no problem with it whether it's here or in the Otome corner.

I actually put it here because this is where most people look for non-hentai games. Since I don't want to misplace the actual game threads, I thought that having a thread directing people to where they can download the games would be best. So no, I would prefer it stay here but if a moderator finds it necessary, then relocating it to Otome Corner is fine.

I actually put it here because this is where most people look for non-hentai games. Since I don't want to misplace the actual game threads, I thought that having a thread directing people to where they can download the games would be best. So no, I would prefer it stay here but if a moderator finds it necessary, then relocating it to Otome Corner is fine.
It can stay here for now, but when we get a new moderator dedicated to overseeing this section, I'll relegate the decision to her.

It can stay here for now, but when we get a new moderator dedicated to overseeing this section, I'll relegate the decision to her.

Sounds like a plan.

Also, for anyone who's interested, Solstice was posted over on Ihav.net by an anonymous user.
You can download it here~
I won't be uploading Solstice here unless the game is updated or a DLC is added that the above version does not include.

Is it forbidden to upload games such as Prank Masters ?
If no, pleeeeeease I beg you. :megane_pls:

Game has not been finished being made yet. You should check their website for updates here. The beta has come out, but I think it would be better if you wait for the full version, okay? :)
Also, please do not request games before they haven't come out yet. Here are the request rules on Anime-Sharing.

Game has not been finished being made yet. You should check their website for updates here. The beta has come out, but I think it would be better if you wait for the full version, okay? :)
Also, please do not request games before they haven't come out yet. Here are the request rules on Anime-Sharing.

Wait. So is it against the rules to request for both itslionette's and your love? :korokke_shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.