[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

where can i get 真珠石? i found out that i need to kill 歪侍女 but i dont know where it is. i need it for a key item but since it doesent got the ! mark im nervous to continue with the story without crafting it first....

Extra mode stuff hurts, especially the stuff behind the red door and up.
I don't know, the areas behind the red door were a nice step up but nothing OP-chan couldn't handle. Set her up in front and let her counter the waves of enemies to oblivion... Even the bosses being unable to do more than 1 damage was just sad.
opchan.png
By the way, is there a special ending if you let the 50 days timer run out?

where can i get 真珠石? i found out that i need to kill 歪侍女 but i dont know where it is. i need it for a key item but since it doesent got the ! mark im nervous to continue with the story without crafting it first....

If you're on route A, one of the maps has it as a resource you can mine. The enemy you're talking about isn't in route A.

damn.... Belial's stats are off the charts lol I'm going to have trouble getting through all that defense..

For A route: 真珠石 can be found if you farm the mining spots in the maps 封錬の城 and 竜閣の城砦, both should be available around Chapter 8 iirc.

damn.... Belial's stats are off the charts lol I'm going to have trouble getting through all that defense..

Exploit weaknesses. Use status debuffs to stop Belial attacking every turn. Cut through heavy physical defence with the right equipment/skills.

Basically everything that got players through the game so far (assuming they didn't rely on cheats to walk through everything).

Can anyone tell me how to make this red chest? I can't seem to find out how to get the last item.
paint.png

Seems her damage wasn't really that intimidating. Valefor just crit her like 6 times in a row >>

Keep playing. It's a story-based drop. Should take no more than a couple of days in-game for it to turn up.
I've actually passed about 21 days trying to trigger a event and get the last item or something for me to do but nothing is showing up and there aren't any new maps for me to clear so I'm not sure if I'm missing anything

Did you check the last few maps for hidden treasures, like the two maps of ガオレの滝 or the third map of 神響の霞廊? Other than that, the remaining items should come from events and the one mission at the Old Battleground of the Gods (where you need to protect the handful NPCs).

Ah, no I didn't get the hidden treasure for any of those maps since I couldn't figure out where they were. I guess I'll go back and try to find them and see if that helps,thanks

I just noticed but since I put the sagaoz save file. My sprites have stopped moving. No animation or anything. Is that in the options that changed or is my game broken? Like idle animations (walking in place, in base or etc nothing is moving).

EDIT: Nvm it was in the options.

Tip for extra dungeon :)) why so serious, just bring alot of revive potion :)) and get ur char to lv 75 and try to get all the non-element weap (for now)... u can use revive potion to deal with "instant death" then try to farm materials to craft armors for ur tankers when the 1st EX-dungeon is opened. Last shoes will gain u "double action" when u fully enhanced them, that will save u 1 op slot.

Instead of resist to "instant death" those with light armors will have "indirect-atk resist" so u may not need to rush their armors. Make ur team formation well and u can pass those dungeon easily ~v~ Ior isnt doing her job well in these dungeons at 1st :)) but now she can slap almost everyone (its fun when use her :))View attachment 16154

Btw, there seem to be no thing to reset lv :)) my chars likely maxed lv all and stand still abit beep like for some...

ooooh that item is the gold key? thx thats all i needed to know^^ wait gold key? i dont think i got the silver key yet....

The 1.03 patch is out and works fine with the old crack.

●Ver1.03修正内容
・特定条件で引継ぎプレイを行っている時、一部イベントが発生しない不具合を修正
・範囲攻撃の発動位置指定が正常に処理されない場合がある不具合を修正
・効果パラメータの付与と解除が正常に処理されない場合がある不具合を修正
・その他細かな不具合を修正
・誤字脱字を修正
・APPEND02以降用の制御を追加

ooooh that item is the gold key? thx thats all i needed to know^^ wait gold key? i dont think i got the silver key yet....

The crafting plan is for the silver door. It's just that the material in question is only available from Chapter 8 onwards.

The crafting plan is for the silver door. It's just that the material in question is only available from Chapter 8 onwards.

My mistake. Silver key, not gold. As for the gold doors, players have to wait until almost the end of the game to finally craft the key for it.

APPEND02以降用の制御を追加 = Added restrictions for the planned Append02 content.

Tip for extra dungeon :)) why so serious, just bring alot of revive potion :)) and get ur char to lv 75 and try to get all the non-element weap (for now)... u can use revive potion to deal with "instant death" then try to farm materials to craft armors for ur tankers when the 1st EX-dungeon is opened. Last shoes will gain u "double action" when u fully enhanced them, that will save u 1 op slot.

Instead of resist to "instant death" those with light armors will have "indirect-atk resist" so u may not need to rush their armors. Make ur team formation well and u can pass those dungeon easily ~v~ Ior isnt doing her job well in these dungeons at 1st :)) but now she can slap almost everyone (its fun when use her :))View attachment 16154

Btw, there seem to be no thing to reset lv :)) my chars likely maxed lv all and stand still abit beep like for some...

So the only way to min max is to abuse the stat increasing items then? that sucks.

Question for those who have finished the game at least once:

How do I convert non-white Eushully cards into stat boosts? She talks about them and I've found one black card so far but have no idea where it is or if I can convert it to something useful.

Belial and Forneus turned out to be very disappointing, both as bosses and as units. They're overpriced for their power level, and since they're so high level there's not much room for growth for either. The extra dungeon starts out tough but enemies give a load of XP, so units level up quickly. It becomes a cakewalk once you get access to double-action on your main units, and Eushully-chan gets even more OP (~100 in all stats, all resistances at 3, range 9 attack...).

So the only way to min max is to abuse the stat increasing items then? that sucks.
You can try to stay as low level as possible until you get access to the Marwin's Collar accessory for maximum stats growth. The level-ups with this item equipped are incredible, more often than not +1 in ALL stats every level. You can use spirits freely in the meantime since they can't equip accessories. I guess you could go for route B first and ignore Katlit so she stays level 1 in subsequent playthrough, and you'll always at least have Lily at level 1 when you get her on New Game+.

Question for those who have finished the game at least once:

How do I convert non-white Eushully cards into stat boosts? She talks about them and I've found one black card so far but have no idea where it is or if I can convert it to something useful.
You'll find black Eushully cards around, same as white cards. Once you get ten, Fia will get access to a new ability. The normal cards (neither white nor black) I haven't found ten of yet. If you want to know how many you have, they're stored near the end of the "materials" tab.

You'll find black Eushully cards around, same as white cards. Once you get ten, Fia will get access to a new ability. The normal cards (neither white nor black) I haven't found ten of yet. If you want to know how many you have, they're stored near the end of the "materials" tab.

Thanks for the reply. Found them where you said they would be. Have one black card and one regular card so far.

Don't understand the fixation with level 99 and maxed out stats in this game through level-up. The stat-boosting stones are extremely common and easily compensate for a bad run of stat boosts. If the wiki is right, stat boosts have a kind of "running counter" per level-up. If the counter hits 100 at a level-up the stat goes up by one, if there's an overflow +2 or +3 is possible. If there's no increase to stats AT ALL during a level-up (happened to me once with Mikeyu) it just means the chance to level-up for an individual stat is rolled over and there's a higher chance a stat will go up on subsequent level-ups. The running counter is reset each time a stat does get a boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?