[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

I have 100%. Is this the entry you're missing?

amayui_character.png

That's the one. I don't know why it didn't unlock for me when I finished the game the first time round. I did the mission where she changed to full dragon, saw the scene when she transformed briefly etc.

I'll probably have to reload a save somewhere since I don't know what the trigger for unlocking the entry is. It shouldn't be something complicated.

Edit: Quick search on the Japanese wiki gave me the answer I was looking for. Finally have 100% character entries without having to do the whole game over again.

Last edited:
so this game has Ap disc 1 and 2? are they included in the torrent? and if now where can i download them? thanks

so this game has Ap disc 1 and 2? are they included in the torrent? and if now where can i download them? thanks
Append 01 is included in the torrent. It's contained in Futari.mdf/.mds. Append 02 is not officially released yet.

im looking for this item ラミアス石 just cant find it T_T
The earliest you can find some is in Gaore's Waterfalls (ガオレの滝), an area north/northwest of the map unlocked during Chapter 9. They're standard mining materials (4 star rarity).

Reactions: ivory7777
This is annoying. There is only one enemy who drops 悪魔の真珠 in the entire game, I get only one chance to visit the map that enemy is on and there are only two of them to fight when I'm there. That enemy has five drop options so unless Valefor gets the kill equipped with Ful's tears it's very likely I'll have to wait until run #3 to get this component since it's required for two of the 天結い category of items.

Does this component drop as a treasure chest on Belial's map? I'm hoping to get all of the ultimate weapons on my second run rather than having to wait for subsequent runs and a lot of save and reload to get what I need.

Since I still have the two weapons requiring it uncrafted, I suppose I didn't get any 悪魔の真珠 during my run. It's safe to assume no treasure chest contain it. If you really want to craft everything before moving on, you'll have to savescum and keep killing those two higher demons that have a chance to drop it. All my team was equipped with Full Tear's so it's probably a fairly rare droprate...

Last edited:
Since I still have the two weapons requiring it uncrafted, I suppose I didn't get any 悪魔の真珠 during my run. It's safe to assume no treasure chest contain it. If you really want to craft everything before moving on, you'll have to savescum and keep killing those two higher demons that have a chance to drop it. All my team was equipped with Full Tear's so it's probably a fairly rare droprate...

Too late for me then. I'll wait until run #3 and by then I'll have enough Ful's tears to equip my entire party with.

I'll need to read up on how item drops are calculated on the wiki again. If it's a simple matter of turn order manipulation, I'll have a better chance of pulling it off but Valefor needs to deal the finishing blow to maximise chances.

for those who have played this game, i'd like an opinion about it.
what do you think about this game compared to alchemy meister and soukoku no arterial?

those two game is what makes me playing more eushully games, alchemy meister for its battle system and soukoku for its story, but until today i didnt find other game released by eushully more interesting compared to those two.

It's different from soukoku no arterial, but if I have to pick my favorite it'll absolutely be soukoku for it's excellent gameplay and interesting story branches. This game is extremely linear and reads like a children's fairy tale. Soukoku is probably the best of any Eushelly games barring Verita really.

It's better than kamidori in my opinion, because it's the same gameplay but much more improved. It used to be crazy frustrating playing that game, to the point I quit halfway and never really get why people like it that much.

After reading anecdotes of how overpowered Belial is supposed to be in terms of stats, battle against her turned out to be ludicrously easy. The key is to actually grind for the top-level gear and to equip the main damage dealer (Mikeyu in my case) with the right kit and just keep attacking. Even had the luxury of bringing Belial down to 1HP to allow Valefor to finish the job with Ful's tears equipped.

Now to finish route B.

It's different from soukoku no arterial, but if I have to pick my favorite it'll absolutely be soukoku for it's excellent gameplay and interesting story branches. This game is extremely linear and reads like a children's fairy tale. Soukoku is probably the best of any Eushelly games barring Verita really.

It's better than kamidori in my opinion, because it's the same gameplay but much more improved. It used to be crazy frustrating playing that game, to the point I quit halfway and never really get why people like it that much.

Personally, I didn't enjoy the card battle system of Soukoku that much. It was certainly something new from their previous game(s), but I was generally never into the TCG wave. I barerely remember much from it, but the Angel route was neat enough, espcially as it was right after I was done with Kamidori and a huuuge fan of Melodiana (who should have gotten her own route!) :D. Obviously, I avoided the Devil route like the plague.
I'm currently replaying Kamidori, but use SpoilerAL to circumvent the material grind, which felt more annoying here than here in Castle Meister.​

Can't find the futari file people are talking about... is it hidden in the torrent somewhere?

Edit: nevermind i torrent the file from another site with the futari file.

Last edited:
I just finished my second run through the game, but I still found only 7 normal Eu cards in total (doing all the maps)... Anyone know what it unlocks when you get 10? I don't really feel like doing a third playthrough...

While we're talking about past Eushully games, is there any that actually has proper character routes and doesn't end up in a harem?

Route B... Makes perfect sense after reading route A and how it concluded. Obviously between the two routes one would choose A unless there's a penchant for tragedies.

Missing 2 CG (forks for route A minus Katlit), a few items in the glossary and two enemies. I have no idea where unit ID #138 can be found; it's a Forneus variant but I didn't see it during the Belial stage nor during the one-off demon stage.

One more playthrough to complete my CG collection and that should be it for me.

Last edited:
im in late game (act.9) i just got a new map with a waterfall where i got a new sub map after finding a hidden room but no mab i got so far got the item i need....the mab i need seems to be calld 廃妖の谷底
but i dont got that mab T_T and that monster you named i cant find it also...i got it in my book so i killt it at least 1 but non of my mabs ar listing it T_T

廃妖の谷底 is the first map - Level 9 - of 天枯断層
誘惑貝獣 are in the first map of ウラガル双山

Someone Please tell me how to enter Route B

i finish this game 3 round but i take route A only

i want to enter Route B

Please Help me

From the wiki:

A. 試作魔鉛製作→弓と交換(横流し) 
B. 鮫幻草製作→反射鏡と交換(横流し)
C. トランキロの老婆からの真紅の絨毯などを作ってほしいという依頼を放置
D. 一連のカトリト成長イベントをスルー

Tick off the four steps written above. Machine-translate it if you can't read it on your own. I can personally guarantee players will finish with route B if they follow the instructions.

From the wiki:

A. 試作魔鉛製作→弓と交換(横流し) 
B. 鮫幻草製作→反射鏡と交換(横流し)
C. トランキロの老婆からの真紅の絨毯などを作ってほしいという依頼を放置
D. 一連のカトリト成長イベントをスルー

Tick off the four steps written above. Machine-translate it if you can't read it on your own. I can personally guarantee players will finish with route B if they follow the instructions.

The instruction D MTL translates it roughly as "Through a series of Katrito growth events". So, just to make sure: If I complete all of Katlit's growth events will I get route A or B?

By what I got from MTL, you'll go Route B if you do Katlit's growth events. But, from what I've read in this thread, it's the opposite and you'll enter Route A if you complete them. :confused:

Sorry for the bother. :redface:

The instruction D MTL translates it roughly as "Through a series of Katrito growth events". So, just to make sure: If I complete all of Katlit's growth events will I get route A or B?
By what I got from MTL, you'll go Route B if you do Katlit's growth events. But, from what I've read in this thread, it's the opposite and you'll enter Route A if you complete them. :confused:
"スルー" in this case should be translated as "skip" or "ignore". Your MTL is screwing up and confusing it with "する" which means "do".
D. should be more accurately translated as "Skip the sequence of Katlit's grow-up events."

"スルー" in this case should be translated as "skip" or "ignore". Your MTL is screwing up and confusing it with "する" which means "do".
D. should be more accurately translated as "Skip the sequence of Katlit's grow-up events."

Yeah, I thought it was probably something like that as well. Problem is, all the MTL I used returned roughly the same thing; be it Google, Bing or Systran.

Thank you very much for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou