Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by yumi1

  1. 18+ drama CDs Vs storyline drama CDs, which do you prefer?

    I think I prefer drama CDs rated for ages 18 and up. I used to listen to CDs without that kind of content, but after listening to 18+ content for so long, I've come to feel like something's missing without it. That said, even with 18+ content, I'd still like there to be at least some kind of story.
  2. Do you skip to the spicy scenes? 😂

    I used to just want to hear those specific parts, so I'd start listening partway through, but now I usually listen from start to finish. That way, I can really feel the build-up leading up to those parts, haha.
  3. Have you ever sped up an (R-18) otome audio drama?

    I always watch videos at double speed, but I've never done that with audio. It's true that the pacing can be slow sometimes, and there are times when I want to skip ahead—but in those cases, instead of playing it at double speed, I usually just skip to the next track.
  4. Do you self-insert while playing otomes?

    I'm the type who projects myself onto characters. It's like I really immerse myself in that character. So I play using the default name. However, there are some characters it's hard to project myself onto, so in those cases, I just play while seeing that character as a separate person, lol.
  5. Otome CD: SE on or SE off?

    I always listen with sound effects on. There are fewer weird sound effects than there used to be (though some specific circles still use weird ones to this day…). I feel like something's missing if there aren't any sound effects, so I've never listened without them.
  6. physical manga or online manga?

    I prefer online manga. I used to prefer paper manga. But going out to buy them is a hassle, and ordering them online takes time, so I can't read them right away—that's a drawback that just can't compete with online manga. The biggest advantage of online manga is that you can read it whenever you...
  7. Are you the type to play multiple otome game or focus on only one

    I used to play multiple games at once, but now I'm just playing one game at a time, making slow progress. When I played multiple games at once, I found I couldn't concentrate anymore.
  8. How many manga/manhwa you can read for one day?

    I read about two or three books a day. After that, I watch YouTube, check Twitter, or play video games. There are just too many entertainment options these days, so I lose my concentration before I can read very much...
  9. What's a red flag you can forgive in a fictional character but would never tolerate in real life?

    Overprotective behavior driven by obsession or excessive jealousy would be really annoying if it happened in real life. I can enjoy it because it's fiction, but if it happened in real life, I think I'd find it incredibly annoying. Like, "Why are you trying to control me so much?"
  10. How did you discover the r18 cd scene?

    A long time ago, I was listening to a situation CD suitable for all ages, and while I was looking to see if there was anything else out there, I came across an R18 CD on a website. That's how I discovered doujin CDs, and I've been listening to them ever since.
  11. Do you prefer playing on a portable device or on PC?

    I like playing on handheld game consoles! It's nice to play on a big screen on my PC, but sitting for a long time is tough. With a handheld game console, I can play while lying down, and it's easy to stop whenever I want and pick it right back up, so I end up playing on handhelds more often.
  12. When do you usually listen to Otome CDs?

    When I listen to drama CDs, I have to focus on the voices or I'll miss what's being said, so I can't do other things while listening—that's why I always listen to them before bed. Sometimes I play CDs I've already listened to as background music while I'm working.
  13. What do you think of female routes in otome games?

    I like yuri works, and I especially like yuri between the main character and another girl, so I welcome female routes. However, a game with only yuri routes feels a bit lacking, so I'd like to play a game that has a few female routes alongside multiple male routes. A relationship based purely on...
  14. Do you listen to a drama CD for the voice actor or for the story?

    I listen to it for the voice actors. But since some of them don't appear very often, I actually end up listening to it mostly for the story. I hope they get a lot more screen time. If it's a voice actor I like, I can overlook it even if the story is just so-so.
  15. Do you prefer (CV) with deep or soft voice?

    I prefer deep voices. But I also like the contrast between high and deep voices, so I do like high-pitched voices as well.