Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you skip to the spicy scenes? 😂

because the drama cds i listen to aren't translated, i need context so i can kinda grasp whats going on emotionally and the r-18 scenes are perfect but when i don't understand (90% of the time) it makes my ears overwhelmed @...@
 
I used to just want to hear those specific parts, so I'd start listening partway through, but now I usually listen from start to finish.
That way, I can really feel the build-up leading up to those parts, haha.
 
I have a question! When you listen to 18+ drama CDs, do you usually listen to the whole story from the beginning, or do you just skip to the scenes you're interested in?

For me, I usually read the summary first and then skip straight to those scenes. 😂
i also skip it sometimes 😅but most of the time i listen the whole thing o(^▽^)o
 
Never! I always listen from the very beginning. The emotional build-up, natural tension, and slow-burn dynamic are what give those intense scenes actual meaning—skipping ahead completely ruins the immersion and emotional payoff.