What have you done today, and what will you do next.

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
So I didn't see a thread that covered this here in the spam sextion so I thought oh well, I'll just add yet an other one for the spam glad ones around here.

So as the title shows: What have you just done lately(most likely just now or so far today but maybe longer if it's some sort of continuum), and what will you do, or intend to do if you wish to include that as well. It's up too you how much time you wish to encompass basically. Whether you been completing a game in the last few hours or last 3 days, I just leave that option on the table at least should it be needed for some reason.

So now we have a past and present status thread in addition to the present "how are you thread" for anyone who haven't thought of that, or anyways might like an other spam box.

This thread can also be considered to encompass "how have you been".
---

P.s. wth is wrong with the thread around here anyway >< I try to post a new post then it changes my first one...

So I'll fire of a first post.

I just watched the movie hellraiser 2, since I just recently realized I hadn't seen them all as a kid and that there was a great deal many more of them than I had known about. Saw Hellraiser 1 yesterday. And will likely see Hellraiser 3 very very soon, which is already waiting rdy on my hd.

P.s. Finally I could post without my previous post getting changed or deleted huh.

I just took a typing test while listening to Fort Minor. I`m looking for something to do next. I`m pretty bored, as evidenced by the fact I just took a typing test for "fun".

I'm usually to bored to do stuff like that if I have first gotten bored.

Welcome to the this wonderful thread made of candy, and the first guest want a cookie ? It will make you be tastier~

Of course, as long as my tastiness is reserved for only myself.

emhh...suuure. Just fill up. The whole house/thread is made of candy. I'll just go fire up the cauldron for now.

Hmm I played some Bioshock Infinite, watched some anime, went for a walk/dinner, and some various other shenanigans. I might read a bit next.

Interesting. I just finished bioshock infinite few days ago. Then Downloaded l4d2 beta.

Today I've been reading and making a wish list of things to buy if I won 630 million kroners...

Now I will continue my Hellraiser marathon and watch Hellraiser III in the dark with some good "dinner"

been watching "world's dumbest...." on tv and browsing the interwebs.
when i find the energy, gotta pick my jalapenos :D

I'm on vacation! I'm in the car on my way to Arches National Park. Hopefully I can get a good hike in. =]

I just post on someones profile.....And I can't remember who it was or find it back ~

Been up all night, couldn't sleep since fell asleep yesterday in the middle of the day.

I have played an amazingly hard japanese game, and i will keep doing it till i finish it even if it cost the rest of my sanity...!

Raging and more raging.
Side note: Japanese strategy games, Super Robot Wars saga games actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.