Dubbed or Subbed?

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Do you prefer Dubbed or Subbed anime? I personally prefer subbed because it feels more authentic, and a lot of the dubbing is atrocious.

Likewise.

I do prefer English subbed when watching anime :)

Hmm im fairly sure there was a thread about something similar already xD But i cant seem to find it =w=

Hmm... anyhow i would prefer subbed until i understand can japanese a bit more x3

hmm..i think it's on general discussion or anime talk section sam

undub for me~

sUBBEd.... 10000000000%.... who can change the voice of japanese Seiyuu....???? :raging: Japanese Voice with Eng Subs.. FTwwwww

I prefer the subbed version but in some certain animes(they were ony one or two I think), when I'm too lazy to read the subs, I just watch the dubbed version. XD

Subs all the way :3
THe only dub I've ever watched is DBZ and a couple of dubbed episodes of Naruto in the earlier days.

The japanese voices feel more.. "authentic" to me. And it helps with my japanese A LOT

I have always enjoyed listening to Japanese, so I liked my anime subbed c: /happily laughs
Plus, its very rare for a good dub (my own experience), so I like to watch my anime in sub, huehuehue

Definitely Subbed I just hate watching dubbed, if there is no other choice i prefer RAW is not so hard to understand.

I love subs. I even watch the subs when watching material that is recorded in a language I know because it allows me to turn the volume down low without worrying about not hearing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?