• Riddle Garden
  • Under the Moon
  • Ijiwaru my Master
  • Brothers ~Koisuru Onii-sama~
  • Butlers ~Mechimase no Oujo-sama~
and roleplays?

I play Starry Sky Summer and Spring :)
It's quite enjoyable I say. Hooray for AGTH and OGE :p

I played them all before... most of the guys are quite similar, but I do love some of them.

I'm glad there are a few groups who are willing to translate a few otome games. :3

Translation programs and text hookers... I love them too. xD

I was certain there was a thread of this title before this... =.=

Oh well, cant remember.

Anyone in here know the following:
  • Starry Sky
  • Uta No Prince-sama
  • Riddle Garden
  • Under the Moon
  • Ijiwaru my Master
  • Brothers ~Koisuru Onii-sama~
  • Butlers ~Mechimase no Oujo-sama~
and roleplays?

Only played Uta Pri :D
Crazy ass principal. BUT I liked the music and song lyrics mini games.
I have.. a thing for the art (except for PC otomege) ahaha. I've had a copy of Starry Sky. Never got around to play it.
Tried looking for a copy of Butlers too but... twas a failed attempt TT^TT

Under The Moon, Princess Nightmare, Ijiwaru My Master and Riddle Garden are my personal favorites.

Starry Sky is cute and all but no that good.

Brothers and Butlers are in my Backlog.

I think so too...
Starry sky has no plot, but I still play and listen to the drama CDs because all of my fave seiyuus are there...

I'm lovin' black wolves saga right now and I'm waiting for diabolik lovers to come out...
These days otome games have turned me into a do-M...

Usually I like yandere and obsessive possessive guys ;p

All of the above game list is on the web if you need to find it ^^ *arr*

I'm lovin' black wolves saga right now and I'm waiting for diabolik lovers to come out...
These days otome games have turned me into a do-M...

XD I know what you mean...I had no idea what the heck I was getting into when I started playing DIABOLIK LOVERS. Zero info on it, and when I found out about the dummy mic effect (completeeee accident)...xD I flipped out quite a bit since I was playing at night! How is Black Wolves Saga? I've been wanting to give it a try

XD I know what you mean...I had no idea what the heck I was getting into when I started playing DIABOLIK LOVERS. Zero info on it, and when I found out about the dummy mic effect (completeeee accident)...xD I flipped out quite a bit since I was playing at night! How is Black Wolves Saga? I've been wanting to give it a try

Black Wolves Saga is pretty much like Diabolik Lovers since they come from the same company, but less bloody if you compare it to diabolik lovers...
If you like dummy head experience, you should try Kanou Mukashi Banashi it uses dummy head too XD

ahaha...diabullies...the anime is out...and...REIJIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I'm waiting for the game where it has a SM thing in it and a maso megane idiot

ahaha...diabullies...the anime is out...and...REIJIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I'm waiting for the game where it has a SM thing in it and a maso megane idiot

Uuuh... otoge with SM... as log as I remembered, Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari have a little SM in one of it route and it have a pretty M Megane chara too... But if you're looking for real SM maybe the upcoming Jooubachi will do. Jooubachi is originally dramaCD and they decide to make it R-18 otome game. I've listened to the dramaCD... they contain twisted chara and rope play :nosebleed:

Uuuh... otoge with SM... as log as I remembered, Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari have a little SM in one of it route and it have a pretty M Megane chara too... But if you're looking for real SM maybe the upcoming Jooubachi will do. Jooubachi is originally dramaCD and they decide to make it R-18 otome game. I've listened to the dramaCD... they contain twisted chara and rope play :nosebleed:
It was something bunny cradle or something along the lines...I've seen a scan of it from a magazine with a idiot megane was licking his mistress's leg.

It was something bunny cradle or something along the lines...I've seen a scan of it from a magazine with a idiot megane was licking his mistress's leg.

Do you mean Yandere Heaven? It has drama cds too (both for otome and Bl lover). I've seen that in B's log.
I saw jooubachi too in B's log, can't wait for it.

I already tried Starry Sky, Uta No Prince-sama, Under the Moon, Ijiwaru my Master, Brothers ~Koisuru Onii-sama~, and Butlers ~Mechimase no Oujo-sama~.
Uta Pri is my favourite from those choice. I love the song and the story.

Last edited:
Do you mean Yandere Heaven? It has drama cds too (both for otome and Bl lover). I've seen that in B's log.
I saw jooubachi too in B's log, can't wait for it.

I already tried Starry Sky, Uta No Prince-sama, Under the Moon, Ijiwaru my Master, Brothers ~Koisuru Onii-sama~, and Butlers ~Mechimase no Oujo-sama~.
Uta Pri is my favourite from those choice. I love the song and the story.
oto-wan-chan!

Currently playing Starry Sky - I downloaded all of them 'In' and 'After' - and I also have Under the Moon and Ijiwaru My Master

I'm actually starting to spread out to otoge (so things like PersonA) etc.

Thinking of downloading Ijiwaru my master, except I know that the girl's supposed to be owned right? More into routes like Nalan's from Koezaru wa akai hana. Since.. guess I'm more S than M. :p and played Starry Sky, but only a bit before I watched the anime.

Of listed, I've played Starry Sky / Uta No Prince-sama / Riddle Garden
Starry Sky is something like kind, gentle and sweet. and void. You don't meet any psychopath and everyone is generally kind and has common sense so I can recommend many people. It doesn't really have the decent plot but at the same time rather easy Japanese.
Utapri is special. no otome games like this before utapri <3 you can play rhythm game while listening to the male voice and they sing NICE. (kiiyan...) I had been totally addicted to it for a while lol but the story is totally messed up. not really developed enough. but easy Japanese.
Riddle garden has decent story and romance is developed well. it's quite long and you have many endings so you can play good amount of time. but its adult otome so you have to watch out some scenes...but this one is good one. I recommend it.

I played all of them , there are all good . Starry sky and Utapri are my favourite :korokke_nice:

I've only played UtaPri off the list and only heard Starry Sky's drama CDs (which put me off playing the game for no reason. Maybe because the characters were not the story/background was not one that I liked to play)
The UtaPri series is pretty good with it's music (which is the main selling point apart from the love stories with the characters) although the first game and fandisk's art was not great (due to the colouring of the standing images and the minor bugs(?) in the CGs, not that I'm being picky)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。