Seeking New Moderator for the Otome Section

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Dear Otome Community Members,

We're reaching out as there have been some recent changes within the Otome Section of ASF. In light of @MilkyBarKid's extended absence and KK's departure from our forum, we unfortunately no longer have a dedicated moderator for this section.

We are currently looking for a volunteer to become our new moderator. The key responsibilities will include keeping the Otome section well-organized and approving any new uploads. We ensure that the workload is manageable and these tasks can conveniently be completed via mobile phone apps.

This is a great opportunity to contribute to our community by helping us sustain a welcoming and organized environment for our users.

We would greatly appreciate any interested volunteers who would like to take up the moderator role. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or need more information about this position.

Looking forward to your positive responses, please apply at Staff Application Forum

The section you mentioned has been permanently banned since the launch of the version 2 site.
I will ask questions in more detail already on the specified forum.

The segment you referenced has been forever restricted since the send off of the form 2 site.
I will pose inquiries in more detail currently on the predefined gathering.

The section you mentioned has been permanently banned since the launch of the version 2 site.
I will ask questions in more detail already on the specified forum.
The segment you referenced has been forever restricted since the send off of the form 2 site.
I will pose inquiries in more detail currently on the predefined gathering.

Hello,

I'm not too sure what you mean by saying "permanent banned" and "forever restricted".

The Otome Section of ASF (both v1 and v2) has always been restricted to member thread view only, due to popular request by its contribution members (and the former moderators). Though, all members can access the section by simply registering an account.

Hello,

I'm not too sure what you mean by saying "permanent banned" and "forever restricted".

The Otome Section of ASF (both v1 and v2) has always been restricted to member thread view only, due to popular request by its contribution members (and the former moderators). Though, all members can access the section by simply registering an account.

Thank you (before it was forever counting down the timer at 15 minutes. After resetting it again wrote wait 15 minutes).

Dear Otome Community Members,

We're reaching out as there have been some recent changes within the Otome Section of ASF. In light of @MilkyBarKid's extended absence and KK's departure from our forum, we unfortunately no longer have a dedicated moderator for this section.

We are currently looking for a volunteer to become our new moderator. The key responsibilities will include keeping the Otome section well-organized and approving any new uploads. We ensure that the workload is manageable and these tasks can conveniently be completed via mobile phone apps.

This is a great opportunity to contribute to our community by helping us sustain a welcoming and organized environment for our users.

We would greatly appreciate any interested volunteers who would like to take up the moderator role. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or need more information about this position.

Looking forward to your positive responses, please apply at Staff Application Forum
Hi! To be honest I'm a bit intrested since I've been an active member of community for a long time, but I'm a bit unsure if it's not too much workload to balance with irl work. Can I dm you about the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25