Do you play more than one VN at a time?

ansharz

Trusted Member
Sep 9, 2012
Do you guys play multiple visual novels at the same time or play them on by one ?

I prefer to play one at a time.

I generally play one at a time.. although sometimes after playing 2 or 3 routes I'll play a different VN for a while before coming back and finishing the first one..

example - I recently played through 5 routes on Clannad and then took a break and am playing Chaos; Head.. then I'll go back and continue with Clannad :goodtea:

haha, I'm just like LadyBenihime : after clearing some routes, I usually play another vn :D
For example : After clearing some routes in MajiKoi on pc, I play Akatsuki no Goei on psp ( I highly recommend this vn, it's really good one ;) but it's still not translated, so if you cant read japanese, you are gonna have a bad time :( ).

I tried reading 2 at a time but I find it a tad distracting since one of the VNs I was reading was piquing my interest and was curious how the story would turn out. In the end I had to save and exit the other VN.

I play a crap ton of them at the same time so I can get through the common routes of each quicker. Then 1 at the time since I just got to do routes...

Definitely multiple. I haven't played one Visual Novel at a time for a long time. To be honest, I very quick to move on from one visual novel to another due to my lifestyle that involves not playing certain games at certain times.

At this point and time, I'm currently dedicated to 3 to 5 visual novels to get to completion and around 10 to 20 that are currently played every so often based on my capricious attitude at the moment. Some of my Visual Novels are finished with that attitude too and it's quite interesting how fast I find some visual novels on that kind of behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。